Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 Card Monty....A 300 number filter

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Sysp34.

I was surprised that in 100 draws for ga. evening there were about 59 repeats of digits from the night before. I would have thought more would repeat.

A bigger surprise was the few repeats by position. (digits repeating on Top of each other) during the 100 days.

Position 1        Position 2      Position 3

7                  10              6      >>>>> times per 100

I counted by eye sooo.. could be a couple of errors there but it is encouraging to find digits repeat on TOP of themself less than 10 % of the time.  "Three Card Monty" seems good for Ga. Eve.

Thanks again for the figures.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Sysp34.

I was surprised that in 100 draws for ga. evening there were about 59 repeats of digits from the night before. I would have thought more would repeat.

A bigger surprise was the few repeats by position. (digits repeating on Top of each other) during the 100 days.

Position 1        Position 2      Position 3

7                  10              6      >>>>> times per 100

I counted by eye sooo.. could be a couple of errors there but it is encouraging to find digits repeat on TOP of themself less than 10 % of the time.  "Three Card Monty" seems good for Ga. Eve.

Thanks again for the figures.

WIN D

I didn't count the repeats myself, but it might be that many of the repeats per each position happened independently of the repeats of other positions.

I don't know if I worded that right.

What I mean is that filters' failures in one position add up to filters' failures in other positions.

So that  particular filter could have failed on those 100 draws a total of from 10 to 23 draws, that is from a minimum of 10% to 23%, the correct figure (Actual) or percent has to perhaps be somewhere in between those two percent figures.

As I said, I didn't count the repeats myself, so I don't know in how many draws out of the 100 that particular filter failed.

But even at a maximum high of 23% the failures are kind of low enough for a filter that filters 30% of the total straight draws, as 30 - 20 = 10 = a 10 percent filters' "GAIN".

Chances are that the "Gain" might be higher than that if 2 positions failed together more often, then maybe the total draws failed could maybe have been about 16 or so instead of 20, but I don't know.

Good luck.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2006, 9:30 am - IP Logged

WIN D

I didn't count the repeats myself, but it might be that many of the repeats per each position happened independently of the repeats of other positions.

I don't know if I worded that right.

What I mean is that filters' failures in one position add up to filters' failures in other positions.

So that  particular filter could have failed on those 100 draws a total of from 10 to 23 draws, that is from a minimum of 10% to 23%, the correct figure (Actual) or percent has to perhaps be somewhere in between those two percent figures.

As I said, I didn't count the repeats myself, so I don't know in how many draws out of the 100 that particular filter failed.

But even at a maximum high of 23% the failures are kind of low enough for a filter that filters 30% of the total straight draws, as 30 - 20 = 10 = a 10 percent filters' "GAIN".

Chances are that the "Gain" might be higher than that if 2 positions failed together more often, then maybe the total draws failed could maybe have been about 16 or so instead of 20, but I don't know.

Good luck.

It's OK....  We can still say 3 card monty system works MOST of the time.  Most of the time is the deal. Any time we can say most in Pick 3 ..... it's a good thing to know.

If I were at a train station saying our last good bye forever ..to a loved one and didn't have much time to say anything..... one of the things I would yell out as the train pulled out of the station would be...... "Good bye" ...... and ....

" Don't put your pick 3 digits in the same position 2 days in a row .....and you will be right .... MOST of the time"  LOL  

I'm just kidding ofcourse... I would actually yell out..."Remember to floss"  and ..... "most dentist recommend that you don't play the same digits in the same position 2 days in a row.... LOL  Big Grin

P.S. Even if it's only safe to play this way ..... 75% of the time ...it's still a great filter. I also figure that during a 100 days of draws ....well over 10 per cent of the returning digits will hit at the same time anyway..... compressing the failure rate even more......  by returning ...2 at a time. Minimum....    

Win d    

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged

WIN D

You are right!

You know that it also works the other way.

When a filters' pattern fails way too much or way too often, then the thing is to play that pattern, unless it is a pattern that holds in it or has (Makes) too many pick 3 numbers, there of course has to be a balance between money spent and money won.

Good luck.

I will, after all, continue my last filters' thread as I have time and inspiration for it.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Heroic City
          Indonesia
          Member #31689
          February 2, 2006
          1153 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2006, 9:28 am - IP Logged

another stats for 3card monty...

texas midday

it seem last draws have "consistantly" appear in P2 around 10%

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

good luck

sysp34

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Sysp34. What a great screen shot that is. Very nice. So much info on one page and done with such great color separation.    

If I could I would set up The 3 Card Monty on my software to switch the digit positions each day from the draw before..... Automatically!  I would also have it with an over ride feature just in case.

Thanks again.... nice work.

Win d    

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

WIn D

Remember that you was interested on straight filters for Ga?

Look at my new filters' thread for them.