Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Local lottery chats

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do you have local lottery chats

yes [ 6 ]  [12.77%]
no [ 26 ]  [55.32%]
would like too [ 15 ]  [31.91%]
Total Valid Votes [ 47 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #45802
August 28, 2006
335 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Wish I knew some locals who were interested in lottery but no such luck. Even my own family is bored by my lottery chatter. That's why I have all you folks here and am enjoying every minute!

Boy! you said it, that is why I guess I keep coming back here because the people on this board feel the same way about the lottery as I do.  My family thinks I am nuts and say they would never waste a dollar on it.  However, their liquor cabinets are overflowing with expensive stuff and they buy whatever they want.  I never say anything about that.

In my mind I contend that the money I spend on Lottery is nothing compared to the thousands and thousands they spend on things they think they must have.  Then all this stuff sits in their homes and gathers dust and never produces anything.  Sometimes they tire of some of it and throw it out never having used it once.  Don't even give it to charity.  Then they call me silly.  At least I win sometimes, which pays for most of my playing but I am silly and out of touch with reality.  I guess all this makes the world go around, whatever!!

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
    Florida
    United States
    Member #6147
    August 8, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2006, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Do you get together with your local lottery buddies and chat about numbers and systems?

No local lottery buddies here.  I'm happy with LP.

Good Luck!

Stavros

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I think local lottery chats are very risky.  If you win big someday, you have no way to hide.  Everybody knows your workplace and where you live.

Remembering the first time I hit for 15 grand.  My work locker was broken into and my car - the jaguar for pete sake - was keyed at work.  I learned two things...  not to tell my two lottery buddies at work and  to leave the good car home.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2006, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

That is very sad... Jealous people do horrible things.

They cannot stand to see someone get ahead of them..

Here in hometown, I have my regulars who come in with their workouts.  It is fun to see in person how they are coming with their numbers.

There are 5 players who win daily or every other draw with their system.  $1500 -  $4500 a pop.. I call that Super... 

Their pointers are great, and something I can work with.

A computer programmar has worked out a great little system with the vtracs.. It is really super.. He doesn't plan on marketing it.. I talked him out of it.. Why should he?  He is making an easy living just going store to store buying tickets..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I met a few, very few people that were into the lottery, most keep to themselves and won't share anything lottery at all, the one that did share, hardly new anything at all and was unable to learn the filters.

As to VTRACs, Yes, there might be something there, but I don't much care for all states' prediction, my future use for them if at all, would be for one state at a time predictions.

Yes, when a smart player gets a good programmer to program for him, something good happens, take a look at the FreeWheeler.

But unless the programmer is a local one and gets paid for his work, such relations might be short lived as so far they all have been and uncompleted programs are the results, an in some cases also bad or borderline programs can be the result.

If I could go back in time and learn programming myself.

Well some good things can already be done with what programs are already out there.

Most programmers seem much more interested in selling their programs, than in making the right prediction programs.

Perhaps the biggest problem is that they know so little about the lottery that they don't believe that it can be cracked. 

As to the pick 3, filter wise, the bare minimum is a copy of the sums chart, the last 10 draws and a felt tip pen and no computers or programs of any kind at all, I have won just with that boxed.

Of course you have to know your states' draws good enough and how to use the filters on them.  

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
          Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I met a few, very few people that were into the lottery, most keep to themselves and won't share anything lottery at all, the one that did share, hardly new anything at all and was unable to learn the filters.

As to VTRACs, Yes, there might be something there, but I don't much care for all states' prediction, my future use for them if at all, would be for one state at a time predictions.

Yes, when a smart player gets a good programmer to program for him, something good happens, take a look at the FreeWheeler.

But unless the programmer is a local one and gets paid for his work, such relations might be short lived as so far they all have been and uncompleted programs are the results, an in some cases also bad or borderline programs can be the result.

If I could go back in time and learn programming myself.

Well some good things can already be done with what programs are already out there.

Most programmers seem much more interested in selling their programs, than in making the right prediction programs.

Perhaps the biggest problem is that they know so little about the lottery that they don't believe that it can be cracked. 

As to the pick 3, filter wise, the bare minimum is a copy of the sums chart, the last 10 draws and a felt tip pen and no computers or programs of any kind at all, I have won just with that boxed.

Of course you have to know your states' draws good enough and how to use the filters on them.  

Most do keep to themselves.  Working in the store, you meet all types of lottery players.  Mostly those who have no strategy to win.. They ask you for a number and they beat it to death..

Those who are winning regularly.  1 in 4 draws with  less than five numbers.. are the quiet ones. 

However, once they know you want to know more than a number to play..  They will open up to you..  During chats with them, they move their eyes a lot to make sure no one else is listening.. 

There is  a way to apply the vtracs to a particular state and focus only on it..

The program helps a lot..

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Tea

Yes, and there is a way already in which I can use the VTRACs if I want to, that does not need no special VTRACs program, just some programs that were not made for VTRACs that are already out there, of course a special program or programs would be best.

You saw my last VTRACs post didn't you?

It already showed quite a few things that can be done with the VTRACs, but I didn't show everything of course, but showed more than enough.

Good luck. 

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
              Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Tea

Yes, and there is a way already in which I can use the VTRACs if I want to, that does not need no special VTRACs program, just some programs that were not made for VTRACs that are already out there, of course a special program or programs would be best.

You saw my last VTRACs post didn't you?

It already showed quite a few things that can be done with the VTRACs, but I didn't show everything of course, but showed more than enough.

Good luck. 

will check it out..

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #46493
                  September 11, 2006
                  4173 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2006, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm hoping the lottery chat here will be available on a regular basis, over time of course.  I'm sure it's a lot of work for that 2 hour window one day a week.  There's so much knowledge here, and those wanting to learn...

There seems to be a lot of honesty, and integrity with the community here at LP.  I don't think I'd trust anyone else involved with a local lottery chat.  Some are selfish and just want the information and other's secrets so they can run and play, with the hopes of making money on a regular basis. 

Keep it simple 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2006, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm hoping the lottery chat here will be available on a regular basis, over time of course.  I'm sure it's a lot of work for that 2 hour window one day a week.  There's so much knowledge here, and those wanting to learn...

There seems to be a lot of honesty, and integrity with the community here at LP.  I don't think I'd trust anyone else involved with a local lottery chat.  Some are selfish and just want the information and other's secrets so they can run and play, with the hopes of making money on a regular basis. 

I've watched the chats as have about 90% of the other members that tune in and only a couple of the 20 of so people usually there actually talk.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking