Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Select States.... 3 days

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
Member #7359
September 30, 2004
3910 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2006, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

This makes a total of $1,341 in about three or four days...this is incredible, Mazk!!

Gota change the total Cps10, MI MID :

MichiganMidday 4Fri, Nov 10, 20067-8-2-8

This hit passed the 3 -4 days window, but I have that problem with the other lists too  !!!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Mazk

Keep in mind that these numbers should hit once every 8 draws. To play them cold after a win could be a little treacherous. I wait until either (a) they are twice the norm, i.e., around 16 draws out - safer would be 24 draws out; or (b) near their Max Skip - which at these times, I play the numbers using the progression. Right now, just those few states have accumulated quite a windfall in a 3 day period. I am sure that there are more that pop up every single day based on these numbers, so the income could be limitless.

When you run more numbers for all of these states, I will analyze the same way to bunch them together to see what the average skip rate is and see where the deficiencies lie within all states. Then we play those.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
      Member #7359
      September 30, 2004
      3910 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Mazk

Keep in mind that these numbers should hit once every 8 draws. To play them cold after a win could be a little treacherous. I wait until either (a) they are twice the norm, i.e., around 16 draws out - safer would be 24 draws out; or (b) near their Max Skip - which at these times, I play the numbers using the progression. Right now, just those few states have accumulated quite a windfall in a 3 day period. I am sure that there are more that pop up every single day based on these numbers, so the income could be limitless.

When you run more numbers for all of these states, I will analyze the same way to bunch them together to see what the average skip rate is and see where the deficiencies lie within all states. Then we play those.

Thanks again Cps10, looking forward to the next one  :)

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I have already worked up those numbers and have my selections ready to go!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges