Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could you Honestly say:

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mr twentyone.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

You could keep a winning system to yourself.

yes [ 40 ]  [61.54%]
No [ 14 ]  [21.54%]
maybe [ 11 ]  [16.92%]
Total Valid Votes [ 65 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

If someone had a system to share that would give you two to three straights a week, with less than 8 numbers to play each draw?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

and the person asked you to keep it to yourself, not to post numbers, nor the method?

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

and the person asked you to keep it to yourself, not to post numbers, nor the method?

I can honestly say if that person asked me to keep it to myself then that is where it would (and should) stay. I would never give out someone's method/numbers without their permission. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

So far I'm the maybe vote, but let me say that's a maybe strongly leaning towards a yes, and here's why - let's seay you did come up with a system that was pretty consistent - let's say it's for Pick 3 and priduces a couple of boxes and a straight a week or so.

There are people who, and you can already see this in some of the threads right here - instead of tracking numbers and working the sytem for themselves, would pull this on you -

"I play the _ _ _ _ _ Mid Day Pick 3, what I should play for the next drawing?"

In other words, the good old "for me" syndrome.  (Do it for me). 

Let alone working out a system - my wife has a friend who plays every day, and he always wants to know "Did anyone hit last night?".  So I give him the 800 number for our lotto results. Think he's ever called to find out for himself? Heck no. So now when we drop by to seee him and he says, "Did anyone hit?" , I say, "1-800 25#$%^&*!! 2  1776".

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Caught me out a little on this one because my initial reaction was, HELL YA I'd share! After all these years trying to find a way to beat the unbeatable system and all the hard work everyone here on the forum and way back to (dare I say), Maybells has put in, I would be proud to be the one who could actually be helpful. Besides when I see all the threads that just die off and all the great info here, I have to think that lots of people have come up with winning systems and
          moved on. No system can win 100% or break the bank, may
          be 60% if it is really, really good so why not share?
          But if someone asked me to keep it a secret, that's very different.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:40 am - IP Logged

If someone had a system to share that would give you two to three straights a week, with less than 8 numbers to play each draw?

I voted yes, because a promise is a promise and I do not betray a confidence.  I would not want someone to do it to me so, therefore, I do not do it to anyone else.

I would also say it would be nice to be on the self serving side and win some real money.  I would share but it would be if the winnings were large.  I would keep the system to myself.  Human nature is such that you would be taken advantage of if you did devulge a consistant system to everyone. 

If too much winning started and the house odds changed too much a new lottery system would have to be trotted out.  So being the good person I am, I would not want to jeopardize any opportunities for my fellow lottery players, therefore I would be forced to keep quiet.

How is that for a rationalization to support my weak position.

Floridian

Israel
              Member #47454
              November 5, 2006
              7 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2006, 3:10 am - IP Logged

a working secret system revealed can cause the system to be changed,

and much more when there's a promise in hand its there's more reason why to keep

it a secret.

great999's avatar - skull
                Freeport, Grand Bahama
                Bahamas
                Member #41496
                June 18, 2006
                13 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2006, 7:04 am - IP Logged

a working secret system revealed can cause the system to be changed,

and much more when there's a promise in hand its there's more reason why to keep

it a secret.

I agree with roni444!  If the systems ensures a small amount of consistent winnings then sure I would shared it but if it is almost 100% garanteed to win big money sharing this would cause the lottory to change and ruin it for everyone.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I can say "yes" and know that I will never have to actually do it because no such system ever existed and never will.  Companies that create lottery schemes  have done the math and know unless there's a crook within the system, the scheme will always make money.

In another thread I read there's a pick3 wheel that has 8 lines that will always be one number short of a box hit when there are no double or triples but the odds of it having a box hit aren't improved, but many players think they can develop a winning system with 8 lines of less because of it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #6147
                    August 8, 2004
                    1396 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

tntea.....if you have the system, let me know.  I will keep it a secret!

Stavros

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                      North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
                      United States
                      Member #1436
                      April 28, 2003
                      628 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I can say "yes" and know that I will never have to actually do it because no such system ever existed and never will.  Companies that create lottery schemes  have done the math and know unless there's a crook within the system, the scheme will always make money.

In another thread I read there's a pick3 wheel that has 8 lines that will always be one number short of a box hit when there are no double or triples but the odds of it having a box hit aren't improved, but many players think they can develop a winning system with 8 lines of less because of it.

I agree with RJ

I dont think anyone will ever consistently win at the  lottery, & not lose more than they make. I've seen alot of ideas come & go on here & most of the ones i've tried failed to make any $$ in the long run. I know people wont stop trying to find a way to beat the lottery, but i truly believe it's not possible.  Just my opinion.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                        Fughedaboutit (NY)
                        United States
                        Member #8160
                        October 26, 2004
                        6777 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

So far I'm the maybe vote, but let me say that's a maybe strongly leaning towards a yes, and here's why - let's seay you did come up with a system that was pretty consistent - let's say it's for Pick 3 and priduces a couple of boxes and a straight a week or so.

There are people who, and you can already see this in some of the threads right here - instead of tracking numbers and working the sytem for themselves, would pull this on you -

"I play the _ _ _ _ _ Mid Day Pick 3, what I should play for the next drawing?"

In other words, the good old "for me" syndrome.  (Do it for me). 

Let alone working out a system - my wife has a friend who plays every day, and he always wants to know "Did anyone hit last night?".  So I give him the 800 number for our lotto results. Think he's ever called to find out for himself? Heck no. So now when we drop by to seee him and he says, "Did anyone hit?" , I say, "1-800 25#$%^&*!! 2  1776".

I would keep it to myself I was asked to. After all, if the person who did all of the grunt work to come up with the system asked me not to share, it would only be honorable not to divulge the info.

Coin Toss: I feel your pain with the "Do it for Me" crowd. No No Been there, done that. 

Some folks want you to read and spell for them too. That mentality can very easily kill the sharing "We can do this" attitude.

It's best to turn that "M" in Me upside down and make it We, everybody wins... Yes Nod

1800 25#$%^&*!! 2  1776 LOL

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

People have sent me their systems.  I honestly haven't tried any of them. However, if there was such a thing as a winning system like the one described in this poll, I wouldn't share it if the person who designed it requested it remain private. It would be the same as if I won the lottery and wanted to share with to a friend and asked her never to tell anyone where she got it. If you give someone your word and then spill the beans, it's a betrayal.  The only time I would repeat a secret is if somene's person's life was in danger.

kandi44's avatar - masked
                            georgetown
                            United States
                            Member #46979
                            October 12, 2006
                            1129 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2006, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

yes i would if they ask me not to share with some one else because i would feel like there is a reason god lead them to give me the secert and no one else.and besise if everyone knew the secert ther wouldn't be any lottery anymoreSulk Off

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

You could keep a winning system to yourself.

You voted for this choiceyes[ 21 ]  [70.00%]
                              No[ 7 ]  [23.33%]
                              maybe[ 2 ]  [6.67%]
                              Total Valid Votes[ 30 ]
                              Discarded Votes[ 1 ]

This poll has been very interesting to say the least.    21 yes to  7 no...

Now this if everyone who voted was being honest.

At least we do know that  9 were being honest.. lol 

Lips are sealed here when it comes to holding a secret that was asked of me.  As  long as no one would get hurt, why would I betray a trust someone has put in me?

If for one minute I thought, I could not keep a system to myself if asked, I would ask the person not to tell me.  If I could not trust myself, why would I expect someone else to trust me.

Thanks for voting in this poll.. It has given me a lot to think about..