Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could you Honestly say:

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mr twentyone.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

You could keep a winning system to yourself.

yes [ 40 ]  [61.54%]
No [ 14 ]  [21.54%]
maybe [ 11 ]  [16.92%]
Total Valid Votes [ 65 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

With the schooling system I started using in Oct.. I got 40 lines.. picked only 8 to run for two draws..  The line that hit for $400 Grand was one of the 40... I only received $60 for my 8 lines.

Tntea, is that with the e/o? What do you mean? I don't think e/o has 1 line but more...I think, YOu probably got the o/e correct..

So you are telling me you miss 400 Grand because you didn't buy 40 lines but instead bought 8 lines and got 60 dollars?

Still I believe there is a system with big wheels from 28 up that know how to wire/connect/align the numbers in a very optimized manner for a very reduced prize...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I have a pick 5 dairy for TN. and using the system I chose  8 of 40 numbers produce with the o/e pattern I posted on the 'schooling' post.  Of course , I only played the 8 to test out the system... and what happens.. I didn't choose the correct line.. Profit was made.. but disappointed to say the least..

When doing the o/e in order it eliminates lots of choices..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #464
      July 9, 2002
      17394 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I vote yes, I have done it before.  SandyK gave me a system years ago and I have never shared it with anyone.

wpb

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3351 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2006, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I can honestly say if that person asked me to keep it to myself then that is where it would (and should) stay. I would never give out someone's method/numbers without their permission. 

I Agree!

Good luck to everyone!

United States
          Member #38388
          April 28, 2006
          411 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

It would stay with me if I was asked to not say,I am that type of person,very honest I is,I don't have anything so no worries here..

freeport bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #46427
            September 10, 2006
            63 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

If someone had a system to share that would give you two to three straights a week, with less than 8 numbers to play each draw?

well after trying it a few times(like about one hundred) i would help those who i think really needed ,it if not tell them the method , then give them the numbers and wish them well i know my name would be lucky after that but  hey someone always needs help , if they helped me i sure would help someone else,,,,,Group Hug