Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Method

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by floridian.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Which of these methods have you tried

Vtracs [ 19 ]  [26.39%]
Old Method [ 7 ]  [9.72%]
Vtracs/OLd combined [ 4 ]  [5.56%]
minus12plus12 [ 5 ]  [6.94%]
Duke/Emma [ 6 ]  [8.33%]
Paattack's 7 day sytem [ 1 ]  [1.39%]
None of above [ 19 ]  [26.39%]
Vtracs w/Emma,Duke [ 3 ]  [4.17%]
Duke with Paurths program [ 2 ]  [2.78%]
Paurths program P3 to P4 [ 6 ]  [8.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 72 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8361 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

i use powertrails for pick 3 and 4 games. pick 3 has worked great many times pick 4 hasn't been as good as expected but has made some great boxed wins and a few straights which i didn't play on the days it has worked. Thanks to Bob P for posting this link below. It was one of the first paper systems i found when i joined lottery post. And since it was free, it paid for itself within a week of using it. LOL ........you have to put something into any system and stick with it or adjust the input to get any pencil and paper system to work.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

i use powertrails for pick 3 and 4 games. pick 3 has worked great many times pick 4 hasn't been as good as expected but has made some great boxed wins and a few straights which i didn't play on the days it has worked. Thanks to Bob P for posting this link below. It was one of the first paper systems i found when i joined lottery post. And since it was free, it paid for itself within a week of using it. LOL ........you have to put something into any system and stick with it or adjust the input to get any pencil and paper system to work.

I agree wholeheartedly with every sentence of this post.  If I didn't know better I would think LARRY G. or I wrote it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8361 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree wholeheartedly with every sentence of this post.  If I didn't know better I would think LARRY G. or I wrote it.

thanks Rick that means a lot coming from you.

While powertrails dosn't favor doubles in any way there are clues as to what double might be made from powertrails. like using the hot or cold digits to make up your double picks.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:35 am - IP Logged

You are just being modest.

Actually the part you and Larry wrote is too complicated for old me.  I just use the basic and also because your incredible intellect scares me.  But you are still very cool, sometimes.

Floridian

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

thanks Rick that means a lot coming from you.

While powertrails dosn't favor doubles in any way there are clues as to what double might be made from powertrails. like using the hot or cold digits to make up your double picks.

4-4-me,

How true about the doubles...they used to burn me bad.  But I can tell you're a true P-T player with your comment of playing the very hottest or coldest digits in your doubles plays.  It works.  Even for triples if one plays them.

Bob P. got me started and I really appreciate his website and contributions to the lottery world. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2006, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

You are just being modest.

Actually the part you and Larry wrote is too complicated for old me.  I just use the basic and also because your incredible intellect scares me.  But you are still very cool, sometimes.

Floridian

Floridian,

After you play around with it for a while and track the patterns of "letter hits", you will develop your own sense of playing it.  For me it was very beneficial to track the letter hits and what positions they came in.  Also experimenting with different short histories helped.  My favorite part of P-T was the original tie-breaker in the sequencing of numbers (least frequently played gets priority in the lettering.)  Fun system.  Kept me out of mischief for quite a while.

"Incredible intellect"?  No, this old boy has killed off too many brain cells for that...lol, but thanks for the compliment.

BTW, I liked your response in Lottomike's blog regarding our two political parties. 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #45802
              August 28, 2006
              335 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Floridian,

After you play around with it for a while and track the patterns of "letter hits", you will develop your own sense of playing it.  For me it was very beneficial to track the letter hits and what positions they came in.  Also experimenting with different short histories helped.  My favorite part of P-T was the original tie-breaker in the sequencing of numbers (least frequently played gets priority in the lettering.)  Fun system.  Kept me out of mischief for quite a while.

"Incredible intellect"?  No, this old boy has killed off too many brain cells for that...lol, but thanks for the compliment.

BTW, I liked your response in Lottomike's blog regarding our two political parties. 

I mean this sincerely, thank you for the compliment.  I just think it is time we have a fresh and maybe even an over-the-top view of politics and where we are going from here, if anywhere.

I appreciate it especially coming from you.

Foridian