Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 5 players needed to share ideas

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by stephi.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
monkton maryland
United States
Member #47369
November 1, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

hello pick 5 players. i am located in the state of maryland. been working on several systems to beat the game.i have several good ideas. i pick 17# per game and use a wheeling system to play the #. i can usually catch 3 # per draw as an average. not bad but wont pay the rent. i feel that i am close to getting that average to 4 #per game which will pay the rent. for any one who plays the pick 5 game they know how hard it is to get 4 # right as a average. i am looking for serious players only to exchange ideas for the pick 5 game only. i have put in hundreds of hours into my systems. i feel like i have tunnel vision right now, i need fresh thoughts and some thinking outside the box. i will be willing to share my ideas with you once we develope some sort of relationship. if you have any intrest in exchanging ideas get in touch with me at  pick5master at www.lottery post .com or rdkbsball @ verizon,net. remember i am looking for serious  pick 5 players only with real ideas. i have a lot to share. who is going to take on the challange and maybe change thier luck? luck by nature is for people who really dont want to put in the hard work. like most things in life you get what you put into it. hope to hear from somebody.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

pick5master, welcome to the lotterypost! This is a great forum, you are in the right place.  I play Bonus Match 5,  I use 18 and 21 numbers and wheel by decade patterns manually.  In other words, there are several patterns that have a measurably higher repetition pattern.  I take my sets of numbers and fit them to the patterns manually and randomly, and have good results without having to spend too much money.  There are many times when I should have wheeled fully and hit 5/5,  I don't have the cash to do it regularly, so I am sticking to this method of creating sets of 5.  I regularly hit 3/5 and occasionally 4/5.  To get 4/5 regularly (no bonus) is tough,  the odds go from 1 in 109 to 1 in 3489, a huge leap.  My question is: What wheel do you use? How many combos do you play? I play 18 to 24 lines.  LOL jarasan

US Flag

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

pick5master,

Welcome to LP.  If you look around you will find others have posted some ideas about picking numbers for a Pick5 game and those ideas are there for the taking.  I've posted a few myself too and I'm now working on improving them.  I usually post addition ideas as I come up with them and I test them by picking numbers for the MM, PB, Ohio RC5 and the WVa Cash25 games and as you can tell by my prediction stats, I'm winning a prize 10% of the time lately.  Good luck to you and I hope you will be posting more in the future.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2006, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

hello pick 5 players. i am located in the state of maryland. been working on several systems to beat the game.i have several good ideas. i pick 17# per game and use a wheeling system to play the #. i can usually catch 3 # per draw as an average. not bad but wont pay the rent. i feel that i am close to getting that average to 4 #per game which will pay the rent. for any one who plays the pick 5 game they know how hard it is to get 4 # right as a average. i am looking for serious players only to exchange ideas for the pick 5 game only. i have put in hundreds of hours into my systems. i feel like i have tunnel vision right now, i need fresh thoughts and some thinking outside the box. i will be willing to share my ideas with you once we develope some sort of relationship. if you have any intrest in exchanging ideas get in touch with me at  pick5master at www.lottery post .com or rdkbsball @ verizon,net. remember i am looking for serious  pick 5 players only with real ideas. i have a lot to share. who is going to take on the challange and maybe change thier luck? luck by nature is for people who really dont want to put in the hard work. like most things in life you get what you put into it. hope to hear from somebody.

Until we develop a relationship blah blah blah.  I think the bs in rdkbsball is the most important thing to relate to.

You sound like all the sales managers I have ever worked for or with wanting to develop this relationship to share ideas.  It ends up being my ideas you guys share with everyone else.

Sorry man, but your presentation is so canned and so predictable that it is scary.

Add for salesman in newspaper (wanted serious minded people who want to get rich sharing ideas about pick 5 possibilities and are not afraid to work hard for lots and lots of money, only serious applicants need apply).  Sound familiar??

You have been a member of the LP for 7 days and you want people to share ideas with.

Okay throw some ideas out here we will all be glad to evaluate them.  By the way there are lots of very good Pick5 ideas already shared on the forums and many of them pick 3 out 5 on a regular basis so what else is new.

I know, I know, you are close to another breakthrough, any day now, if you could just get that positive relationship going.

Floridian 

Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2006, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Until we develop a relationship blah blah blah.  I think the bs in rdkbsball is the most important thing to relate to.

You sound like all the sales managers I have ever worked for or with wanting to develop this relationship to share ideas.  It ends up being my ideas you guys share with everyone else.

Sorry man, but your presentation is so canned and so predictable that it is scary.

Add for salesman in newspaper (wanted serious minded people who want to get rich sharing ideas about pick 5 possibilities and are not afraid to work hard for lots and lots of money, only serious applicants need apply).  Sound familiar??

You have been a member of the LP for 7 days and you want people to share ideas with.

Okay throw some ideas out here we will all be glad to evaluate them.  By the way there are lots of very good Pick5 ideas already shared on the forums and many of them pick 3 out 5 on a regular basis so what else is new.

I know, I know, you are close to another breakthrough, any day now, if you could just get that positive relationship going.

Floridian 

Floridian,

Pick5master chose a vertical market, the Pick 5 forum to share ideas, not the general discussion area, we should give the guy/gal a chance. Hopefully he/she will give us a look see as to what he/she is doing, and go from there.  You are right, though, it is a canned sounding sort of pitch. He/she needs to explore the posts and show some integrity and due diligence.  Snake oil salesmen/women don't last long here and he/she will find out quickly he/she is in a place where we all are working toward a common goal in an amicable environment of presenting ideas, and having fun at the same time.

P.S. Sales managers are an interesting lot, sometimes they need to be reigned in.  They drive some businesses and get fired quickly in others.

jarasan 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Floridian,

Pick5master chose a vertical market, the Pick 5 forum to share ideas, not the general discussion area, we should give the guy/gal a chance. Hopefully he/she will give us a look see as to what he/she is doing, and go from there.  You are right, though, it is a canned sounding sort of pitch. He/she needs to explore the posts and show some integrity and due diligence.  Snake oil salesmen/women don't last long here and he/she will find out quickly he/she is in a place where we all are working toward a common goal in an amicable environment of presenting ideas, and having fun at the same time.

P.S. Sales managers are an interesting lot, sometimes they need to be reigned in.  They drive some businesses and get fired quickly in others.

jarasan 

Amen brother about Sales Managers.  I were one!!  Golly, I know how we were.

Hey, I am all for giving anyone a chance but they do not have to be so vague and obtuse about their needs, I believe we are all adults here.

Look, I am not even sure this thread is on the correct forum.  It seems to me it should be under lottery discussion.  It does not appear any revelations about Pick5 are in the immediate offering.  For that matter, I see no real discussion taking place.  Maybe we need to have Todd create a new Forum called "Wishful Thinking".

I am kinda like the old gal in the old Wendy's commercial, "Show me the beef".

Floridian

Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Amen brother about Sales Managers.  I were one!!  Golly, I know how we were.

Hey, I am all for giving anyone a chance but they do not have to be so vague and obtuse about their needs, I believe we are all adults here.

Look, I am not even sure this thread is on the correct forum.  It seems to me it should be under lottery discussion.  It does not appear any revelations about Pick5 are in the immediate offering.  For that matter, I see no real discussion taking place.  Maybe we need to have Todd create a new Forum called "Wishful Thinking".

I am kinda like the old gal in the old Wendy's commercial, "Show me the beef".

Floridian

I Agree!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  jarasan.

monkton maryland
                United States
                Member #47369
                November 1, 2006
                5 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

pick5master, welcome to the lotterypost! This is a great forum, you are in the right place.  I play Bonus Match 5,  I use 18 and 21 numbers and wheel by decade patterns manually.  In other words, there are several patterns that have a measurably higher repetition pattern.  I take my sets of numbers and fit them to the patterns manually and randomly, and have good results without having to spend too much money.  There are many times when I should have wheeled fully and hit 5/5,  I don't have the cash to do it regularly, so I am sticking to this method of creating sets of 5.  I regularly hit 3/5 and occasionally 4/5.  To get 4/5 regularly (no bonus) is tough,  the odds go from 1 in 109 to 1 in 3489, a huge leap.  My question is: What wheel do you use? How many combos do you play? I play 18 to 24 lines.  LOL jarasan

US Flag

jarasan,thanks for your support. as a newbe to lottery post i thought floridan was a little hard on me. we all work hard on our systems and dont wont to give away to much. i wanted to exchange ideas with serious players not for fun players. glad to see your from maryland. will help us to be studing the same #. i am up in harford county, just north of balto. i really havenot wooried to much about wheeling systems. if i can get to picking 4 # right on a regular basis the wheeling system will be easy to due. my reasearch has told me to play just hit #, hot # ( last 5 games ) and cold #. (no hits last 10 or more games ) forget the # between ( last hit between 6 to 10 games ) i play 17 #. i pick 2 just hit # from previous draws and play the rest of the 15 # between hot & cold #. never play the previous bonus #. i usually break the groups down by 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-39. try to balance the picks between the 4 groups. this is a basic system. i have refined it down further but dont want to give it all up on the first date! (ha ha ) i have tried the odd/even , 2 group system ( 1-20 & 21-39 ) etc but i dont think the answer is there. i saw on a posting about playing 3 groups ( 1-13 .14-26 .27-39 ). iworking on that now to see how that works. have you tried any thing like this ? any ideas on things you may have tried that can tie in with this? keep in touch !!!!!!!

SirMetro's avatar - center
                  East of Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #6191
                  August 11, 2004
                  1389 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

First, I rather agree with Floridian and actually restrained myself from posting something negative as well. Because honestly, I think your someone just trying to come up with a new system to sell (I do hope to be proven wrong). Instead, I offer this up as the proverbial olive branch.

Your seeking assistance in improving a system you have painstakingly created. If you take a moment to review some of the many awesome ideas and insights that are shared by others here, I think you may come to one simple conclusion. We enjoy helping each other in an open forum. It's not about secrets and I personally don't think any one system or the other is the "silver bullet". Perhaps a combination of efforts and ideas that are contributed in an open forum that is so generously given to us by the site Owner do we come about with ideas that will improve or enhance the possibility of us "hitting the big one".

You do not want to share your system and/or method, that's fine. But give us a break and the credit that there are some of us that do enjoy sharing ideas with hope that someone else will "see" what it is that we just might be over looking. Also, take the time to look around. I have personally posted several ideas and methods and I know there are many many more. Some of the current methods I am reviewing now are nothing more then my interpretation of what someone else posted.

All said and done, welcome to the LotteryPost community. Feel free to share ideas, but be prepared to offer up your own as well if you want any of us to take you seriously (side note, I do speak solely for myself). Take care and good luck,

Sir Metro

SirMetro's avatar - center
                    East of Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #6191
                    August 11, 2004
                    1389 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2006, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Floridian...actually Todd does sorta have that forum "Wishful Thinking", only it's actual name is "Suggestions"

Jester

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23261 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

jarasan,thanks for your support. as a newbe to lottery post i thought floridan was a little hard on me. we all work hard on our systems and dont wont to give away to much. i wanted to exchange ideas with serious players not for fun players. glad to see your from maryland. will help us to be studing the same #. i am up in harford county, just north of balto. i really havenot wooried to much about wheeling systems. if i can get to picking 4 # right on a regular basis the wheeling system will be easy to due. my reasearch has told me to play just hit #, hot # ( last 5 games ) and cold #. (no hits last 10 or more games ) forget the # between ( last hit between 6 to 10 games ) i play 17 #. i pick 2 just hit # from previous draws and play the rest of the 15 # between hot & cold #. never play the previous bonus #. i usually break the groups down by 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-39. try to balance the picks between the 4 groups. this is a basic system. i have refined it down further but dont want to give it all up on the first date! (ha ha ) i have tried the odd/even , 2 group system ( 1-20 & 21-39 ) etc but i dont think the answer is there. i saw on a posting about playing 3 groups ( 1-13 .14-26 .27-39 ). iworking on that now to see how that works. have you tried any thing like this ? any ideas on things you may have tried that can tie in with this? keep in touch !!!!!!!

You have come to a public forum where there are plenty of "serious players".  If you take some time and explore a few threads you will see many.

Since this is the most popular lottery forum on the Internet, it is very common for spammers and hucksters to come here to try and hook some people into spending money.  I do my best to weed them out quickly, but the result is that people are naturally suspicious of anyone whose first post is an attempt to get people's e-mail addresses.

So point #1 is -- don't ask for people's e-mail addresses.

Point #2 is -- don't ask for serious players to contact you.  Serious players view this forum every day.  If you post a topic thread in the forums that is of interest to a serious player, they will either post a reply on your thread or they will send you a private message (or both).  Again, e-mail is not used, because we don't know you yet, and people do not want to give up their private e-mail address to people they don't know.

Point #3 is -- don't post your own e-mail address on the forums.  Spam bots constantly monitor millions of web sites seeking e-mail addresses to harvest -- to put them on spam lists.  So if anyone sees a post on a forum that contains an e-mail address, they wonder, "Why would someone do that, unless they were a spammer?"  So people generally don't trust when someone posts their e-mail address on the forums.

Lastly, don't feel you have to enlist a group of people so quickly.  If you're really a serious lottery player then take your time.  Browse the forums, contribute to various topic threads (not just your own), and engage people in discussion on the forums.  Lots of good ideas arise from various conversations.

Certainly you should also post your own ideas, but if you're a serious player then you'll be here for a long time, so there's no need to rush.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23261 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Another thing I forgot to mention is that it does not sound like you have done much reading of past threads.  There are almost 7 years of history here, encompassing more than 600,000 posts.  There is also an excellent search feature in the Forums menu for finding specific information.

monkton maryland
                          United States
                          Member #47369
                          November 1, 2006
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Another thing I forgot to mention is that it does not sound like you have done much reading of past threads.  There are almost 7 years of history here, encompassing more than 600,000 posts.  There is also an excellent search feature in the Forums menu for finding specific information.

todd, thanks for the insight. i am new to this whole thing and not to good with computers. looks like my attempt to send my  response to jarason via pm didnt work. went out to everybody? i will do somemore searching of past posts , learning as i go. again thanks for the help.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP, pick5master.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23261 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

todd, thanks for the insight. i am new to this whole thing and not to good with computers. looks like my attempt to send my  response to jarason via pm didnt work. went out to everybody? i will do somemore searching of past posts , learning as i go. again thanks for the help.

I appreciate that everyone does not come to the web with the same computer skills, so no harm done.  To send a private message, use "Send New Message" in the Private Inbox menu.  Or, click the person's name, and select "Send <user> a Private Message".