Welcome Guest
You last visited May 30, 2017, 8:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 5 players needed to share ideas

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by stephi.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
monkton maryland
United States
Member #47369
November 1, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

First, I rather agree with Floridian and actually restrained myself from posting something negative as well. Because honestly, I think your someone just trying to come up with a new system to sell (I do hope to be proven wrong). Instead, I offer this up as the proverbial olive branch.

Your seeking assistance in improving a system you have painstakingly created. If you take a moment to review some of the many awesome ideas and insights that are shared by others here, I think you may come to one simple conclusion. We enjoy helping each other in an open forum. It's not about secrets and I personally don't think any one system or the other is the "silver bullet". Perhaps a combination of efforts and ideas that are contributed in an open forum that is so generously given to us by the site Owner do we come about with ideas that will improve or enhance the possibility of us "hitting the big one".

You do not want to share your system and/or method, that's fine. But give us a break and the credit that there are some of us that do enjoy sharing ideas with hope that someone else will "see" what it is that we just might be over looking. Also, take the time to look around. I have personally posted several ideas and methods and I know there are many many more. Some of the current methods I am reviewing now are nothing more then my interpretation of what someone else posted.

All said and done, welcome to the LotteryPost community. Feel free to share ideas, but be prepared to offer up your own as well if you want any of us to take you seriously (side note, I do speak solely for myself). Take care and good luck,

Sir Metro

sirmetro, todd just schooled me on the do's and dont's about the postings. just learing this stuff. dont want to start out on the wrong foot. looks like most of the players out there take this stuff serious. food for thought! most players look for ways to pick the right #. how about looking for ways to elimate # leaving us with the winning #. example', my research has shown never play the bonus # from the last draw. it almost never hits the next draw. i in the past usually broke the # down into 4 groups. (1-10 , 11-20 etc. again my research shows that the 5 # that hit usually 4 of the 5 # will be in 3 groups only . that gets rid of another 10 # . thru use of a system if you can identify that group you have now gotten rid of 11 # of 39. that is almost 29% of all the field of #. just another way of looking at it. again thanks for the insight, and hope to catch up with you again.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5202 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

hello pick 5 players. i am located in the state of maryland. been working on several systems to beat the game.i have several good ideas. i pick 17# per game and use a wheeling system to play the #. i can usually catch 3 # per draw as an average. not bad but wont pay the rent. i feel that i am close to getting that average to 4 #per game which will pay the rent. for any one who plays the pick 5 game they know how hard it is to get 4 # right as a average. i am looking for serious players only to exchange ideas for the pick 5 game only. i have put in hundreds of hours into my systems. i feel like i have tunnel vision right now, i need fresh thoughts and some thinking outside the box. i will be willing to share my ideas with you once we develope some sort of relationship. if you have any intrest in exchanging ideas get in touch with me at  pick5master at www.lottery post .com or rdkbsball @ verizon,net. remember i am looking for serious  pick 5 players only with real ideas. i have a lot to share. who is going to take on the challange and maybe change thier luck? luck by nature is for people who really dont want to put in the hard work. like most things in life you get what you put into it. hope to hear from somebody.

Thank$$$$$$$$

P5M..demo yo..yo

system.....................on LP...........then adverti$$$$$$$$$EEEEEEE

ittttttttttttttttttttttttton LP..............................................................

if it'sssssssssssssssss     GUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD

YOU will make a "MILLION"$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

stephi's avatar - winifrid
      rural lowcountry, south carolina
      United States
      Member #31677
      February 2, 2006
      196 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Greetings earthling, I find that you do not gather much info by asking for it but rather by searching for it. Search through all the pick 5 & lottery systems posts from the beginning. Pick up several things, gell them into one & you might have a winner. I like Lottolaughs strings, Sirmetro's -39 strategy, the different pi's(3.14, 4.28, 1.618, 1.41, .91), Texas Bobby's gap & alphanumeric strategies, lotto-logix.com articles, Tntea's odd/even strategy, and shaving off the last decade of numbers that usually don't appear.

www.lotterypost.com/thread/135538 (lottolaughs strings)

www.lotterypost.com/thread/141307 (SirMetro's -39)

The other strategies are recent posts and found on main page. And you multiply or divide by pi & can choose to add +/- 1, 2, 3, etc. 

That's all folks and have a nice evening!