Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

From The Pick 4 Observation Deck

Topic closed. 94 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Surge.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

pcnut, you need to go back & reread this thread I have given the examples & what to look for specifically.

Also here is a link below in which I show the other benefit for this method. They all tie in together as I have outlined in the threads.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/144866

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne

I'm new to the site---just found it

And was so delighted to see that someone has done as much work on P-4, and I have done on p3

Since I live in Texas I don't have access to p-4

Do you use the betting services to get the better payback than the states

Bill 

Bill,

Laverne isn't making money with this system.  She cannot even pay back what she has borrowed.  Do not fall for this "fail-proof" system..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31549 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2006, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Bill,

Laverne isn't making money with this system.  She cannot even pay back what she has borrowed.  Do not fall for this "fail-proof" system..

Excellent post Tntea

love to nibble those micey feet.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2006, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

This whole situation has just blown my mind...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Washington DC
          United States
          Member #40053
          May 26, 2006
          301 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2006, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Came in Maryland today 0320

pookie69

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2006, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Bill,

T:

I looked at Bill's profile and he says he is a gambler and soon will convert to making a living purely on gambling.  If he is who he says he is and is a real gambler he will take heed after reading your message.  Professional gamblers always, always pay their debts.  This is an unwritten law. I wure one and I believe I know the drill.  You always make arrangements if you are a little light in the wallet to show good faith and respect for the person who loaned you the money.

After reading numerous posts about certain LP members and their borrowing practices, they do not even make their intentions known.  WOW, what a bummer.  Do you think devious people should be allowed to post on an honest site like this one? 

As I understand it no response has come from these people refuting the allegations, therefore, what has been said must have a serious ring of truth to it.

I certainly would not trust a system and a direction dictated by one of these folks.  It seems to me that you would lose big time in the long run.  I mean how can you have a winning system and claiming you are hitting numbers and not have the good sense to pay your way.

Man!! this is brutal.  It is a safe bet that these folks are not really players and have taken these systems from someone else.  It is obviously not their own work.

One day they will stiff the wrong person.  I have seen that happen over and over again.

Floridian

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2006, 8:14 am - IP Logged

She is going to bring a bad streak of luck upon herself if she keeps refusing to pay.  May she never hit another pick3/pick4 until the debt is paid.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2006, 8:29 am - IP Logged

She is going to bring a bad streak of luck upon herself if she keeps refusing to pay.  May she never hit another pick3/pick4 until the debt is paid.

If one has been hit in the first place at all...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2006, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

T:

I looked at Bill's profile and he says he is a gambler and soon will convert to making a living purely on gambling.  If he is who he says he is and is a real gambler he will take heed after reading your message.  Professional gamblers always, always pay their debts.  This is an unwritten law. I wure one and I believe I know the drill.  You always make arrangements if you are a little light in the wallet to show good faith and respect for the person who loaned you the money.

After reading numerous posts about certain LP members and their borrowing practices, they do not even make their intentions known.  WOW, what a bummer.  Do you think devious people should be allowed to post on an honest site like this one? 

As I understand it no response has come from these people refuting the allegations, therefore, what has been said must have a serious ring of truth to it.

I certainly would not trust a system and a direction dictated by one of these folks.  It seems to me that you would lose big time in the long run.  I mean how can you have a winning system and claiming you are hitting numbers and not have the good sense to pay your way.

Man!! this is brutal.  It is a safe bet that these folks are not really players and have taken these systems from someone else.  It is obviously not their own work.

One day they will stiff the wrong person.  I have seen that happen over and over again.

Floridian

floridian - i assure you it is true.  saleo stiffed me big time. And tenaj got stiffed.  This is not something one would lie about.  It took me over 2 years to warn lp - wish i had done it sooner.

love to nibble those micey feet.

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #43946
                    July 27, 2006
                    365 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

wow Laverne, you really dug yourself in such a hole. Do what you feel is right, if that means not paying back what you borrowed then so be it...but it's just not the moral thing to do.

You will probably never ever gain the respect of fellow LP'ers back, but the least you could do is redeem yourself and pay the debt back.

It's the least you could do.

Cheers

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                      OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #4164
                      March 27, 2004
                      14586 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2006, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

This is just so sad to read in so many ways....and someone breaking your trust like this hurts too in so many ways..

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

floridian - i assure you it is true.  saleo stiffed me big time. And tenaj got stiffed.  This is not something one would lie about.  It took me over 2 years to warn lp - wish i had done it sooner.

I can appreciate your patience, Emily.  You are a classy lady.  More than I can say for the subject of this discussion.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11339 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

this person better realize we all stick together.we are not going to let this stuff happen here.its time to pay your debt.pretty soon you'll have to ignore us all because no one here will be listening.BS

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                            Winchester, Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #42711
                            July 7, 2006
                            1201 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2006, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Something is seriously wrong with this person.  It is really sad all around.  From ripping off a trusting person, to posting her winning system to people that think that she knows the winning way and the sad part about her mothers check ,,,,,,damn,,,,,,,,,I don't think that she wins anything and has a really bad gambling problem. 

You got Caught,,,,,,,,,,you need to Stop posting ,,,,,,,,,,,

What a mess,,,,,,,,,and if you do have the money Please pay back the woman....it is the right thing to do. EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE AT A TIME.

GBSSR's avatar - spider
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #4284
                              April 8, 2004
                              999 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm getting the feeling that Lavern could possibly be impeached by other Lottery Post members if she doesn't come straight on this matter! I for one would never borrow money for gambling from ANYONE. Her other post does have substance,but there again it cost alot to follow.