Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips Plays for 11/9

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

As I said in yesterday's thread, today I'm only posting the list for GA.  They have gone five days without a hit from the list and should hit today or tomorrow.

GA EVE: 84 combos

016 019 037 039 057 067 068 069 077 078 079 116 119 126 129 136 137 139 146 149 156 157 159 166 167 168 169 177 178 179 189 199 237 239 257 267 268 269 277 278 279 337 339 347 349 357 359 367 368 369 377 378 379 389 399 457 467 468 469 477 478 479 557 567 568 569 577 578 579 667 668 669 677 678 679 688 689 699 777 778 779 788 789 799

Good luck! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Morning, chippie!  Cps10, got your last post from yesterday's thread.  OK, we'll start posting a state after four skips.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:01 am - IP Logged

But.. but.....but.... Dr. Rick!!  Just when IL has been hitting that rt sum thing THREE draws in a row!!!    Crying 2 

Lep

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:03 am - IP Logged

AND last night's IL draw had the number boxed too!!!!

Lep

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #31284
          January 27, 2006
          8962 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Morning, chippie!  Cps10, got your last post from yesterday's thread.  OK, we'll start posting a state after four skips.

Oh Happy Day...!!  Morning Rick

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you Rick...we will see how that goes, using the progression. I think we may have a nice winner.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:31 am - IP Logged

But.. but.....but.... Dr. Rick!!  Just when IL has been hitting that rt sum thing THREE draws in a row!!!    Crying 2 

Calabs...here's the thing.  I don't want to post a lot of losing numbers.  Targeting states that are most likely to hit on any given day will be more profitable.  It was not performing profitably as it stood, so it was time to make a change in course.  I'd like to see a hit from the list 75% of the time.  By playing only the most overdue state(s), we may be able to come close to that target.

IL has been doing well lately...it's due for a couple losses, so more reason not to play it today.  With further testing we might see that it always does as expected in IL as it did in my backtest of that state.  In that case we may want to change course again and target only that state.  Only tracking will tell. 

Good luck today! 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you Rick...we will see how that goes, using the progression. I think we may have a nice winner.

cps10, here's how I think I'll work it.  Let's say GA hits tonight and NJ loses.  NJ will then have the most skips at three.  I'll post it because it becomes our new target state.  Make sense?

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

OK Rick - I understand.  But I would question why one would drop a state that's doing so well, and beating even the long term odds?  For a state like that I would think you'd want to keep a close eye on that state for the long term to see if it keep ahead of the odds.  It could be your "cash cow" state!!!  Cow OK, I'll get off my soapbox now!!  :-))         

Lep

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Calabs...here's the thing.  I don't want to post a lot of losing numbers.  Targeting states that are most likely to hit on any given day will be more profitable.  It was not performing profitably as it stood, so it was time to make a change in course.  I'd like to see a hit from the list 75% of the time.  By playing only the most overdue state(s), we may be able to come close to that target.

IL has been doing well lately...it's due for a couple losses, so more reason not to play it today.  With further testing we might see that it always does as expected in IL as it did in my backtest of that state.  In that case we may want to change course again and target only that state.  Only tracking will tell. 

Good luck today! 

Yes, we saw this reversal in SC last week/this week. Once it hit for 4 or 5 in a row, the role reversed and SC went into a tailspin. Would be best to let the correction come through and then hit it again once it has corrected itself.

Rick, are you generating numbers on your end and keeping track of which wins and which loses? I will be more than happy to assist you with that as well.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

cps10, here's how I think I'll work it.  Let's say GA hits tonight and NJ loses.  NJ will then have the most skips at three.  I'll post it because it becomes our new target state.  Make sense?

That sounds like a good idea, Rick. Let's run with it.

Stooges

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

OK Rick - I understand.  But I would question why one would drop a state that's doing so well, and beating even the long term odds?  For a state like that I would think you'd want to keep a close eye on that state for the long term to see if it keep ahead of the odds.  It could be your "cash cow" state!!!  Cow OK, I'll get off my soapbox now!!  :-))         

See post above :) I understand what you are saying too, but the SC example probably happens more often than not.

Maybe you ride the wave until it loses? I don't know the answer to that. Plus, if it were me and I had hit 3 or more in a row and then lose, I might think, "well, it won't lose again now that it's lost..." That is a recipe for disaster...haha

Stooges

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Oh I agree with you there Keith.  No question.  I guess what I'm trying to get across is, the only way there could be any validity to the system is to follow it for a long period of time over several states.  Rick, if I may use a life analogy here, it's like investigating a new drug in clinical trials.  You have to study the drug not only for long periods of time, but in different populations to determine if there are side effects for a given population.  Along those lines, I think you would need to follow several states (and I think the original handful should be enough), to see if it holds true to different "populations"!  Maybe I'm missing something, or not getting what the whole core idea is for this study......?

OK, now I'm REALLY getting of my soapbox!!  ;-)

Lep

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Oh I agree with you there Keith.  No question.  I guess what I'm trying to get across is, the only way there could be any validity to the system is to follow it for a long period of time over several states.  Rick, if I may use a life analogy here, it's like investigating a new drug in clinical trials.  You have to study the drug not only for long periods of time, but in different populations to determine if there are side effects for a given population.  Along those lines, I think you would need to follow several states (and I think the original handful should be enough), to see if it holds true to different "populations"!  Maybe I'm missing something, or not getting what the whole core idea is for this study......?

OK, now I'm REALLY getting of my soapbox!!  ;-)

Yes, I am with you on that. I think Rick, though, is tracking the states himself and posting only those that fit the new criterium. Maybe at some point, he can continue to make new criteria for the system that is being formed here.

btw, the new version of the spreadsheet is available.

Stooges

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Calabs, I will still be tracking all six states every day.  I'm only going to post what state(s) I think have the best chance of hitting on that day.

Cps showed a good example in SC winning 5 in a row and turning around and losing 5 in a row. 

IL has won 4 out of its last 6.  There's a good chance it will lose 4 of the next 6.

I want to show a profit in what I post...it's a personal thing for me.  Playing all six states every day wasn't cutting it.  But tracking them and playing the spot situations will. 

For example, when looking over cps10's spreadsheet there were three occasions when a state went five draws in a row without a hit.  On all three occasions they came back to win on the 6th draw...2 boxes, one straight.  If you had waited for a five draw skip, you'd only have made three bets and won all three for a healthy profit.  Tonight's GA draw is in that category now...five losses in a row.  I want Betslips players to concentrate on that draw because I think it has a good chance of winning.  Get my drift?

EDIT:  BTW I love your emoticons! 

EDIT 2:  Believe me I will be tracking IL long-term performance.  That's the state I backtested to show me it works in the first place.  I might decide to cover ONLY that state if it shows continued profit.