|Posted: November 9, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged|
I, like everybody here I'm sure, am very grateful for what you are trying to lead us to in these equations and functions you have been presenting. I'll admit, that some of it is over my head but I'm trying to wrap my brain around this. May I try to clarify?
So far then, what we need to figure out for our individual lotteries:
1. Combinatorial Distribution
2. Generalized Rate of Reoccurence Distribution
3. Average Rate of Reoccurence Distribution
4. Relative Combinatorial Distribution
5. Combinatorial Symmetry (Is this used with the other functions?)
6. Discharging Reoccurrence Distribution
7. Potential Reoccurrence Probability
8. Potential Occurence Probability
9. Half-Life of Reoccurence
I'm assuming more equations are on their way? Will you present a summation of all you've presented? I'm excited, thanks again Doug!
What a wonderful world...