Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New PA Game

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What would have been the better scenario?

Keeping LFL intact. [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Adding the new Mix & Match in place of LFL. [ 1 ]  [16.67%]
Something other than M&M replacing LFL. [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Get rid of Lucky For Life, no replacement. [ 1 ]  [16.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 6 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

We all know by now that PA is coming out with a new game, Mix & Match, to replace Lucky For Life. My question is : Was this the best way for this to transpire? Is this as good as it could get? Should LFL stay? Should LFL been heaved for a game other than M&M? Perhaps getting rid of LFL with no new game at all? What's your take?

(insert signature here)

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

We all know by now that PA is coming out with a new game, Mix & Match, to replace Lucky For Life. My question is : Was this the best way for this to transpire? Is this as good as it could get? Should LFL stay? Should LFL been heaved for a game other than M&M? Perhaps getting rid of LFL with no new game at all? What's your take?

Anything that is all-cash or with a cash option is better than UNlucky for Life. The ultimate replacement for UfL would have been Hot Lotto with new matrixes.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

To like anything with just a "cash" option is far too of a closed-minded approach for me. I think LFL should stay, but go down to a $1.00 a play. Get rid of the instant win thing if you want, I could care less. There will probably be even less winners with mix and match.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

To like anything with just a "cash" option is far too of a closed-minded approach for me. I think LFL should stay, but go down to a $1.00 a play. Get rid of the instant win thing if you want, I could care less. There will probably be even less winners with mix and match.

For all we know, M&M jackpot winners may be produced less often than in UNlucky for Life. I do see some people hating M&M, but Pennsylvania is doing the right thing by not shoving annuity payments down the throats of M&M winners.