Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

End Game-Picking Your Numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1192 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hi,

So, you've done alot of work...applied your formulas and filters to find the best numbers to pick and your left with a huge amount of combinations to select from.

Initially, I pulled sorts to find out which numbers occurred most in those combinations. Now, I look for the highest amount of ocurring pairs in those projected combinations.

How do you select your numbers, aside from randomly, from your system?

Again, are comments are welcome.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Washington
    United States
    Member #47309
    October 30, 2006
    34 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

So, you've done alot of work...applied your formulas and filters to find the best numbers to pick and your left with a huge amount of combinations to select from.

Initially, I pulled sorts to find out which numbers occurred most in those combinations. Now, I look for the highest amount of ocurring pairs in those projected combinations.

How do you select your numbers, aside from randomly, from your system?

Again, are comments are welcome.

I alluded to this in your other post, but let's say I had 25,000 combos left. I start slimming this down with combos that "won't happen". I use WinHunter and power532 for this. As an example, my lotto is 5/52. All five numbers never appear below "25", so I would find all five digit combos from 1-25 (which is 53,000 or so). I then purge my combos of any of the 53,000 combos. Likewise, I can take all combos from 26-52 and do the same thing.

This is on a smaller scale than what I typically do, but you get the idea. It's a fairly safe way to get those numbers down.

What a wonderful world...

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
      Member #5599
      July 13, 2004
      1192 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2006, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I am currently of the opinion that the best area to work in right now is how to deal with the remaining reduced/filtered combinations. There are numerous great filters/reduction methods/observations. But all of them keep running into the same wall...a huge amount of left over combinations to choose from. On the flip side. you can use to many filters/reduction methods and filter/reduce yourself right out of the winning combinations. This happens because the error factor of multiple reductions/filters is multiplicative. And you'll find, that even though each restriction is valid, at least one or more of them will end up coming out not valid when you analyze what went wrong.

So, what do you do?  Some previous ideas include...picking randomly from the left over combination, selecting ccombinations that have no duplicating numbers, selecting the numbers that come up the most in your list of valid combinations, finding the most frequent pairing of numbers in your list of valid combinations.... and on and on.

Anyway, that's where I'm at, working with different methods after filtering/reducing. Have kept an eye on the overall error factor of my reductions. Then monitoring to see if the amount of hits is above expection values. And also to see how many of the lotto numbers I captured from the draw. Run the system for two(2) weeks, make a minor few changes, monitor again and compare to the stats of the last system.

So, if you think you have a unique way of selecting numbers/combinations after filtering/reducing...I'd love to hear about it.

Again, all comments are welcome.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.