Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Making new friends.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kandi44.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think it would be hard to make new friends after winning the lottery?

yes [ 13 ]  [31.71%]
no [ 14 ]  [34.15%]
maybe [ 7 ]  [17.07%]
unsure [ 1 ]  [2.44%]
may even lose the friends I have now. [ 6 ]  [14.63%]
Total Valid Votes [ 41 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10356 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2006, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes there's an electrical short from the signals that travel from my brain to my fingers.

Justxploring...that's when the aliens are influencing you.....

:tinhat:

New friends after a lottery hit?

Would all depend on if they knew or didn't know you had just made a major score.

If they knew, you have to question their motivation.  

If they didn't know, you'd have to really get to know them, and even at that maybe never tell them.

My friend's wife says you never know the real person until there's a death or divorce.....I think you can add lottery jackpot to that.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I like this Thread a bunch..I read all the responses..as for me..I didnt vote..I dont get to play any Jackpot games anyway in my state unless I drove to Louisiana or something..which I may start doing at some point in the future..as far as me winning if I did..well..I would be more than happy to share my wealth with my family for sure..I would help some friends out also most likely and beware of any KNEW PEOPLE wanting to hang out with me unless it is that brunette that lives across the road from me..LOL

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

kandi44's avatar - masked
      georgetown
      United States
      Member #46979
      October 12, 2006
      1129 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2006, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I vote yes.  I think it would be hard. 

Party

no you just won the lottery now you in  with the rich and they always have friends...............