Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New & improved .."Tracker forum" for stats players!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 10 years ago by frisky.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How would you like an optional P-3 forum to look at and use?

I like gut instincts and luck only [ 3 ]  [4.41%]
Like stats and thoughtful reason behind plays. [ 65 ]  [95.59%]
Total Valid Votes [ 68 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Didn't realize this Poll was still alive and had been moved to a suggestion forum. It was just by accident tonight that I found out it was here..... I swore off going to the suggestions forum a long time ago....especially now that I'm just a standard member. 

I would never presume to make a Poll question like this .....a suggestion .....without giving it time to complete its rounds of member audits ...votes ...and opinions first.

Hopefully....the poll questions were to have elicited some imagination and some good mutual ideas from several of the forum members initially. There are several creative view points out there. It did seem to have a very positive response in that direction while it was there.  

Todd ..... you are our bright ...well written champion for all us number bums. If you can't articulate that forum sentence ..... no one can.  

Perhaps .... It was a popular subject because folks just wanted a place were the subjects move a little slower ....like in the old days. Thoughtful subjects and conclusions based on "Stats" and workouts for members to see first hand....and ponder.  Sort of a must show your work  deal.

This would be more for people interested in practical reasons to play certain numbers.... not just a Bus stop where some go to pick up handout numbers each day...and leave their touchy feely picks that don't seem to have any practical explanations or reasoning behind them at all.                

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2006, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Well said, Chaz. I like the idea.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Well said, Chaz. I like the idea.

Thanks Keith ..... happy Thanksgiving to you.... Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year of 2007 ....just in case i don't make it back . LOL

Win d    

takeitez's avatar - japheth
        Carters Lake, Ga.
        United States
        Member #5313
        June 29, 2004
        1065 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Makes sense to me, I think it would be the most read forum of all if it was just for the business of tracking and the reasons why slections are made.

Like today mid NJ  it was time to play odd sums. I posted the  numbers and it hit but not one person must have seen them.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2006, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Keith ..... happy Thanksgiving to you.... Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year of 2007 ....just in case i don't make it back . LOL

Same to you buddy! Where are you going where you might not make it back?!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

lottery lady's avatar - nicebear
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #1718
            June 21, 2003
            4827 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

That would be a very good idea

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
              Eastern Missouri
              United States
              Member #841
              November 7, 2002
              2430 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2006, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Stats r like chopping the fat off the meat b4 u cook it. Just got to do it. I voted yep Thumbs Up

Numbers.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I am going to have to shut down this poll as of right now. 

The results of this poll were very disappointing coming in at only  +98.25 % positive response.

This did not even reach+99% level much less 100% ! 

I will not open this subject up again unless I can find a more compelling reason for it to be considered.

If anyone wants me .... I'll be over in the Mythology forum. 

Win d    

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Unanomous would have been nice, eh, Chaz?

Stooges

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                    KENTUCKY
                    United States
                    Member #40028
                    May 26, 2006
                    578 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I love stats. My picks are based on a variety of things, but stats are a very important part. Stats are the facts behind every play.

Chicago/Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #43089
                      July 13, 2006
                      311 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I feel it would be nice to have a new and improved stat, also it will give us the ability to learn

better things from it. I learned a lot from the stat and hope that it continue on.

Thanks