|Posted: November 25, 2006, 11:23 am - IP Logged|
How to Update the P3Drawings.xls Excel file!!
For those who are daring and bold!!
Print out these Instructions!!!
Wait until all the Saturday 11/25/06 Midday drawings are drawn and posted on the Lotterypost "Dail Numbers" Results page
1. Close all your Excel files except "P3Drawings.xls"
2. Locate and Click the Tab labeled "Digit to VTRAC" (Very 1st Tab on the left)
3. Either print out today's Midday Results or save paper and minimize the Lotterypost Daily Number Results page and "P3Drawings.xls" Excel file on your computer screen where you can see both at the same time. (that' if your screen is big enough)
4. Ok, all the Midday results are drawn (hypothetically speaking) now we want to enter all the results in the Excel file "P3Drawings.xls" and click the Tab labeled "Digit To VTRAC". To do this we want to enter all the Midday Drawings in cell Range C5:C41. Ok, now all the states in this column that do "NOT" have Midday draws, so they are "Blacked Out" and since it is Saturday Connecticut does not have a Midday Drawing so we want to skip this space (or leave blank). As your entering all the results notice in cell range Y5:Y41 all the VTRAC equivalents are appearing in this (Midday) range.
5. Next verify all the drawings are correct and match the corresponding states (I find this is very helpful double-checking).
6. This is where it gets daring. If your not a daring person "STOP" close your Excel file. If you are daring go to the next step.
7. (Daring People Only) You should still be in the Tab labeled "Digit To VTRAC". Scroll over to Cell range coulmn "Y". Take your mouse and click cell Y5. (Arizona to the left) Click cell "Y5" and hold your "left mouse" button. While holding your "Left-mouse" button, drag it all the way down to cell Y41. The cell range Y5:Y41 should now be highlighted. Next place the "cross-hairs" over any part of the Y5:Y41 cell range, click the "Right" Mouse button and select "Copy" by "left clicking" with your mouse. With me so far??. Now click the next Tab labeled "Pick3 Results". Since we are updating the "Midday" results you want to click the cell "N5". "Right Click" your mouse and select "Paste Special" a window will open and you want to select "Values". Then click the "OK" button. All the VTRAC combinations should be now in cell range "N5 :N41". Ok, the next step is stupid but we have to do it anyway. Since Connecticut Midday is blank we need to do the following. Click Cell "N7" and click the "Delete" key on you keyboard. Ok so far??? The rest is easy!!
8. Ok, you should be on the Tab "Pick3 Results". Click the Toolbar labeled "Click To Add Dates" in cell range M1:N1. By clicking this Toolbar it will insert Saturdays Date to all the Midday and Combined drawings worksheet files. This might take a few seconds. Screen should start flashing. After all the dates are entered Click the Toolbar labeled "Click To Add Midday Drawings" in cell range M3:N3. By clicking this Toolbar it will insert all the VTRAC combinations in the Midday and Combined States drawings worksheets.
9. Thats it your finished. Congratulations and give yourself a pat on the back!! (If you can reach)
10. Now save the "P3Drawings.xls" file. Keep it open for the next step.
11. Now you can open any or all of the following Excel files P3VTRACMidday.xls, P3VTRACEvening.xls, and or P3VTRACCombined.xls.
12. Since you updated (hypoteically speaking) updated the Midday Results you might want to open the P3VTRACCombined.xls and the P3VTRACEvening.xls Excel files and look for play for this evening.
13. If you made a mistake and/or the Toolbars did not work. You may need to set the security levels to Medium or Low.
Go to Tools> Macro > Security > (Click Security Level Tab) > Select High, Medium, Low. Since you all trust me (I think) you may want to click Low. Or if you want to keep it High and have that annoying Macro window open everytime you open these files thats OK too.
Hope these instructions helped!!
If you really feel daring try updating the evening draws!!!