Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you sell a system

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

A system that produced st hits in 3 draws with 4 numbers

>$500 [ 4 ]  [21.05%]
<$500 [ 6 ]  [31.58%]
No selling.. just playing making $$$$ weekly [ 9 ]  [47.37%]
Total Valid Votes [ 19 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I would never ever sell it........he can make big bucks playing those numbers himself.  Why would he sell it anyway? The reason?  Also no one would buy it without proof that it worked in their state (at least I wouldn't).  Then he would have to reveal his system to prove it....makes no sense.  This is a very strange thread.  Or post the states and the numbers on here in a thread, then that would safeguard the system.  Credibility is hard to achieve unless you can prove what you say.

He only plays TN and IL..  IL through a bookie..

This was just an hypothetical question poll

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I am going to refer to him as Lonnie.

Lonnie is around 45-50 years old.  He drives around day to day going to different retailers with his four picks for the day.. He is in our store at least twice a week as he makes his rounds.  When I see him, I play his numbers with him.. If the draw I play is that luck draw.. I win with him. If not ,  I dont know what to play until he returns.. The system he uses he reworks after each draw.  However, I have cashed in lots of his winning tickets.. we usually cash  4 to 5 of his $500 winning tickets for him.

I'm sure Lonnie is a nice man.  However this is bull defecation.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

It's possible with the right programming skills.

Yes it is..  the programmar I am working with is still trying to get down to that four number ...  If Lonnie can do it, anyone who does programming can.. Just have to find the formula..

Right now we are still at 15 with our program.. and with in three to five draws.. So we need to tighten the belt..

What is great with this program is that it can take draws from 5 states and spit out the matches and uses vtracs to narrow down the picks.. It can even give let you click a number from results and any state to see when the last time the number fell straight.

It has come along way since last Thanksgiving..

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure Lonnie is a nice man.  However this is bull defecation.

Well one thing about Lonnie.. He has it going on.. That is for sure..

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Yes it is..  the programmar I am working with is still trying to get down to that four number ...  If Lonnie can do it, anyone who does programming can.. Just have to find the formula..

Right now we are still at 15 with our program.. and with in three to five draws.. So we need to tighten the belt..

What is great with this program is that it can take draws from 5 states and spit out the matches and uses vtracs to narrow down the picks.. It can even give let you click a number from results and any state to see when the last time the number fell straight.

It has come along way since last Thanksgiving..

Why tighten the belt? If I knew that I could use 15 numbers for 5 draws and guarantee a straight, then I would be sitting at $425 a week minimum. Not so bad if you ask me.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2006, 11:28 am - IP Logged

No, absolutely not. I will not sell my system. I will give clues as I have given here in the threads, but I would never put it all out there. My system, it's very, very, easy.

So easy that it's unbelievable. Green laugh

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

No.

takeemtothebank