Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what do you plan on having as a new years resolution?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 years ago by joelotto.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

i plan on making sure i exercise more,cut down on the caffeine and get more sleep.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Not to play NY Lotto until the payout is increased above 40%. Also, not to play any annuity-only games.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2006, 9:46 am - IP Logged

To stay out of the gym the first two weeks of January....because that's when all the 'New Year's 'Reolutions' show up...and about how long they last!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Anything I say would be proven to be a lie, so I will just say: continue to eat, sleep, work, and consume oxygen.

I'd LOVE to say lose weight, get in better shape, and get a 25% pay raise, but that ain't gonna happen, no sense in foolin' myself. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Win pick 5 in Tennessee..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #2338
            September 17, 2003
            2063 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2006, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I think I will pick easy targets this year.

I will give the gym my moneyand think about going to the gym but just eat ice cream instead.

I will keep complaining about megamillions.

I will keep loosing at any lottery I play.

I will consume enough caffeine to blow it on a breathalyzer test.

As you get older you want targets that are more easy to accomplish. 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #45802
              August 28, 2006
              335 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2006, 2:29 am - IP Logged

I want to pray for all the LP players continued good luck and most of all good health.  When you get older like me the health issue becomes more important every year.

I also would like to play smarter so I win at least a little more than I lose.  But still continue to have fun playing the lottery.

I could talk about world peace but I believe most of us pray for that all the time.  Now maybe to get close to it would be a miracle come true.

I really want people in this country to decide to become kinder to each other in 2007.  The whole world seems to hate us, I think we ought to find the courage not to hate each other.  We are all we got.

All the wants above would be nice if even part of them would come true but man! I have just got to lose some weight.  I am tired of contributing to the increased stock prices of all the fast food places.  I believe by myself I have raised the stock price of that chicken place that was started by that Kentucky military guy at least one point this year.  Its good especially their buffet but boy my car is starting to lean to the left, but that has nothing to do with a political affiliation.

Floridian

United States
                Member #29417
                January 1, 2006
                355 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

My new year resolution for 07 God willing i would like to win, then after that win again, and win, during my trial period of winning, Then i will know if i should continue to win throughout the year..Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #29417
                  January 1, 2006
                  355 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I think I will pick easy targets this year.

I will give the gym my moneyand think about going to the gym but just eat ice cream instead.

I will keep complaining about megamillions.

I will keep loosing at any lottery I play.

I will consume enough caffeine to blow it on a breathalyzer test.

As you get older you want targets that are more easy to accomplish. 

ROFLI Agree!Thumbs Upnow that's realistic thinking! my kind of girl/guy

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                    Cleveland, Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #11445
                    February 13, 2005
                    1303 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2006, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Finish this darn MBA!! That's my resolution.

Find that one number I'm always off of on the pick 4; that's my other resolution which, is a carry over from last year. lol!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                      mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2006, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Finish this darn MBA!! That's my resolution.

Find that one number I'm always off of on the pick 4; that's my other resolution which, is a carry over from last year. lol!

I hope to get started on my Masters in 2007..that would be nice..I Love to learn..

My resolutions would be to continue exercising..cut down on my Mountain dew consumption..which might be the hardest one to do..lol..and I wish that our Dearest Heavenly Father would grant us World Peace...and the Reason the world hates us..in my opinion..Is because the United States seems to stick its nose into the rest of the worlds Business and we shouldnt do that..we should take care of our own country instead of trying take care of everyones elses

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I agree lotterybraker.if we would stop sticking our nose in all the world businness they wouldn't hate us as much.i guarantee the world hates us a lot more since george bush became president.he has really messed up.can't wait until '08 because he will be gone.the best thing they ever did was limit president to two four year terms because if bush would;ve went too much longer i would've just left this country because i wouldn't want to see him cause any more damage.so in '08 goodbye and good riddance to the dictator....

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                          Member #19043
                          July 24, 2005
                          7378 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2006, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoMike,My New Years resolution use be i wanted to win the Big LOttery but  i must say this year i want to get my Life back,i wish it was a Time Clock we could press for all the erros Life Brings and the Mistakes we Make that can cost your LIfe,If i had realized what i know now i would have asked for help or Talk to someone instead of destroying myself,Now because i was not able to LOve myself enough durning Those difficult times i face many Health Issues,All my Doctors are so wonderful and assure me of a recovery over time,The point to this story is ,it should not have happened in the first Place,Maybe one day  I  will  Tell  The  Full  Story  but  i  am Too  ashamed for  now but i do Know I can Love everybody else but me and i am working on that.    Delores247

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

i'm going through something very similar delores.damaged myself quite a bit too.nerves are frayed and my health is shaky too but i'm hoping i'm on the right road now.......

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                              Member #19043
                              July 24, 2005
                              7378 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2006, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

i'm going through something very similar delores.damaged myself quite a bit too.nerves are frayed and my health is shaky too but i'm hoping i'm on the right road now.......

Keep Traveling the right path,you will be Okay,Thanks for speaking out it also gives others courage to do the right thing.God Bless you,Delores247