Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which is NEXT II

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by charh20.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
Member #7359
September 30, 2004
3910 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2006, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Ky  9751. WtG

Thank you mary2001 :)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31344 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Cookies 
    for you!  freshly baked.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #7359
      September 30, 2004
      3910 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Miss Kitty, May you have a merry Xmas Smiley Santa

United States
        Member #7359
        September 30, 2004
        3910 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2006, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for posting late :

12 - 3 :

006X
        768X
        096X
        201X
        515X*
        261X*
        200X
        576X
        409X
        270X**

Houston, Texas
          United States
          Member #40954
          June 9, 2006
          25 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you FastCash, Ms GA likes my numbers :)

Yes she does! Did you see last night's evening draw?

12/2/06 Georgia  8-7-0-1

That's awesome! Would you consider sharing your method?

United States
            Member #7359
            September 30, 2004
            3910 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you FastCash, but the lack of feed back from LP members does not help with posting the methods , still ..... I might do that in the future :)

Houston, Texas
              United States
              Member #40954
              June 9, 2006
              25 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I can respect that, I want to THANK YOU for sharing, I find it so amazing to see your numbers
              falling as often as they do. I can't see why there is not more feed back UnhappyI'm sorry to heard that, but the proof is in the pudding and the method speaks for itself.
              I do hope that you consider it in the near, near future.Smile

I'm sure I speak for everyone else who are keeping up with your predictions your method is HOT!

Keep up the good work! You do have a few cheerleaders on the sideline.Banana

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #40207
                May 29, 2006
                2024 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2006, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I can respect that, I want to THANK YOU for sharing, I find it so amazing to see your numbers
                falling as often as they do. I can't see why there is not more feed back UnhappyI'm sorry to heard that, but the proof is in the pudding and the method speaks for itself.
                I do hope that you consider it in the near, near future.Smile

I'm sure I speak for everyone else who are keeping up with your predictions your method is HOT!

Keep up the good work! You do have a few cheerleaders on the sideline.Banana

Mazk's $ystem $izzles...don't put the fire out!  I'd say you have MORE than a "few cheerleaders"...who enjoy your posts and play your numbers. Cheering is easy...coming up with the plays is the hard part...many thanks Mazk!

United States
                  Member #7359
                  September 30, 2004
                  3910 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you FastCash and Rubi, keep on cheering' cause I'll try to keep the hits  coming ( hopefully your way ) Smiley Santa

United States
                    Member #29417
                    January 1, 2006
                    355 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2006, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you FastCash, but the lack of feed back from LP members does not help with posting the methods , still ..... I might do that in the future :)

Mazk it's not the lp members lack feed back what i think and that is my opinion! is that no every one wants to see xx's on the numbers what i think they want to see are all 4 numbers it is already a headbanger trying to figure out what that x is going to be leading to even more numbers to deal with...what i am looking for bcuz i speak for my self is the whole complete 4 number digits so that i can compare my notes and numbers with the post! Everyone here in this forum are all here for the same reasons and that is to see some money coming in NOT! going out... and what i mean by that is that there are too many numbers posted already and many threads to follow. You seem to be going in the right track but people do get tired of figuring out numbers and x's and the such I'm just being honest and hopefully you or other lp members won't take that against me.....i have been with this forum for about 1 year 05-06 exactly this month.....my first winnings came from this post..and i feel as though i am intitled to an opinion. im sorry for being so blunt but this forum is all about that BLUNT, AND LOOKING TO GAIN. NOT LOSE! I hope you understand what it is i have typed. I look forward to visiting the post only bcuz of you...i have been following or aleast trying to follow your posts and i greatly appreciate all of your hard work although i don't  post it as often only because i think my opions do not count because i am not  a Premium Member...{my opinion again}! please do not misunderstand what i have said....Please continue to post you good work..i don't have any other reason to visit this post if it weren't for all of your funny post and comments along with your very hard work of figure. PLEASE DO NOT STOP! keep your methods coming in i look forward to them even though i cant find a way to get any winnings from them...i play outside 50 cents not online so those 50 cents do add up especially when try to figure out your x's i usually play 10 numbers 5p3 and 5p4's and sometimes more bcuz of all the possible combinations.......i have not won anything as of this point...the holidays are here and some nice pocket change will be good right about this minute....lets say a couple hundreds or more! but not pennies. cuz i'll just wind up playing them all back until something much more healthier comes in if i should ever...so this is why i need you to continue posting your methods......Hiding Behind Computer

United States
                      Member #7359
                      September 30, 2004
                      3910 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2006, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

WOW winner ....you got me all wrong, we were talking about the METHODS and not the numbers, and you are right, 10 X's by 10=100 numbers, and that is a lot !!!!

But that is not my intention for starting this post.

I've found a way to predict next day numbers, and felt the need to share them with everybody, what you pick out of them is totally up to you, since it is an All-States numbers post !!!!

Some of LP members remember my Seeking A STR8 in NJ post, it was STATE specific, and I enjoyed posting it and hit a few STR8 in NJ and IL from it, you can check it out and see what feed-back is there !   

Coming up with the numbers is the easy part, knowing WHERE they are hitting is the challange and I 'm working on that too .

I always encourage LP members to voice thier opinions ( and not only the Platinum ones) ...after all it is an open forum .

And no, I'm not going to stop posting numbers , but  I'll try to be more State -Specific if I can .

Good Luck in NJ Smiley Santa

United States
                        Member #29417
                        January 1, 2006
                        355 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

WOW winner ....you got me all wrong, we were talking about the METHODS and not the numbers, and you are right, 10 X's by 10=100 numbers, and that is a lot !!!!

But that is not my intention for starting this post.

I've found a way to predict next day numbers, and felt the need to share them with everybody, what you pick out of them is totally up to you, since it is an All-States numbers post !!!!

Some of LP members remember my Seeking A STR8 in NJ post, it was STATE specific, and I enjoyed posting it and hit a few STR8 in NJ and IL from it, you can check it out and see what feed-back is there !   

Coming up with the numbers is the easy part, knowing WHERE they are hitting is the challange and I 'm working on that too .

I always encourage LP members to voice thier opinions ( and not only the Platinum ones) ...after all it is an open forum .

And no, I'm not going to stop posting numbers , but  I'll try to be more State -Specific if I can .

Good Luck in NJ Smiley Santa

Ok love. I did not take it all wrong I just starting reading and came across your post and got a little FUFI FUFI cuz i know how hard you work before you even start posting and to know that some lp members are not as interested in your Preview...just boggled me..Love your posting thanks for reply This is why is said not to misunderstand my opinion!LoviesI Agree!Noelwill you please direct me to that post. or do you have any posting for New Jersey so that i may follow what i have been working on.....on your behalf cuz if it weren't for you generous picks i would even be working on my own. The fun part is working and figuring it all out i do get really great results its just i have a hard time picking the right numbers and then when the numbers draw day and night my tickets are zero value and the winning numbers are still laying on my kitchen table makes me crazy.....Thudmy results come up to between 30 and 40+ numbers i choose from the bunch about 15 to 20 and play them all box......i do get a p3 out of it ranging from $40 to $80 $$$$$and that is wonderful...but after working really late nights i would love to see a p4 str. come in....this is why i go to you to chech if i am in the right track resembling your picks....but of course your the king! and i only try to go the the best person with lots of effort and simplicity....and to the point....your picks confuse me a little but im getting the hang of it...this is why i MUST follow you everywhere in the forum....i get lost sometimes cuz of the dates.....and when the picks were put up...not your work....your work is great....Thanks alot i know now im typing too much sorry for that.

hugs and kisses to you and family

and may the Almighty be with you and your alwaysChristmas

United States
                          Member #7359
                          September 30, 2004
                          3910 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you Winner, here is the link :

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/138719

And it is an old post, but you can check it to see how those X's work.

As for 2morrow , here is a comeback for Seeking a STR8 in NJ , let us see if any of those numbers comes close to yours for a STR8 HIT :

Seeking a STR8 in NJ ( and Mirror States ) for 12-4 Mid/Eve :

76X9
                          769X
                          796X..................... Same number, different Position

756X    7566 

X756    0756............ the 0, 6 are favorites to hit

759X    7595

6668 - 4955 - 7650 
                          0166 - 6521 - 6033

May you have a wounderfull Xmas Smiley Santa

United States
                            Member #38388
                            April 28, 2006
                            411 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

winner06 I hear ya,lol,lol,not. on the kitchen table is all my winners, I did not pick also,well not a big bunch,but enough so that I want to slap meself silly,we will get one before christmas,luck to us all..peace

United States
                              Member #7359
                              September 30, 2004
                              3910 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

576X

OregonPick 4 1pmSun, Dec 3, 20067-5-0-6
                              768X
                              New JerseyPick 4Sun, Dec 3, 20066-3-7-8
                              096X
                              MichiganDaily 4Sun, Dec 3, 20068-0-6-9