Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoVantage's StatPath 5 Lotto System

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bob790.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Does the StatPath 5 Lotto System help you?

Yes, it helps [ 10 ]  [23.26%]
No, it doesn't help [ 2 ]  [4.65%]
Yes, but I don't quite get it. [ 4 ]  [9.30%]
No, because I don't get it at all. [ 11 ]  [25.58%]
Interested and enjoy following it. [ 3 ]  [6.98%]
Not interested one way or the other. [ 1 ]  [2.33%]
Like to see it continue. [ 7 ]  [16.28%]
Wish it would just go away. [ 1 ]  [2.33%]
Think it has potential for you. [ 2 ]  [4.65%]
No potential whatsoever. [ 2 ]  [4.65%]
Total Valid Votes [ 43 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
SirMetro's avatar - center
East of Atlanta
United States
Member #6191
August 11, 2004
1389 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2007, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Since I was openly insulted on this Forum, then the topic was immediately closed for comment, I think it's time for me to face reality and learn the true value of what I have tried to accomplish here with my lotto system.

Don't spare me anything, tell it like it is...

Personally, I do not fully understand your system, although, truth be told, I simply have not had the time to review or examine your system to see how it could be put to use here in GA. To be honest, if a system doesn't use GA as an example, I tend to skip it by since that is all I play.

As for insults, I agree with the others in that if you are winning with your system, tuff tooshie on the one's harrasing you. Problem I tend to see over and over is that (and yes, myself included) are not so much wanting to insult you but actually more or less whining for you to tell us what number to play so that when we lose, we can blame someone other then ourselves. Blame game or simple ignorance, label it as you please, but that is how I see it.

As for my system, I only wish I was as successful with it as Psychomo references. I have only hit 4 of 5 ONCE and 3 of 5 maybe once every 6 months at best. From time to time, I post it for others to draw their own conclusion. If folks can get something out of it, at least it wasn't a total waste of effort. So all said and done, if it's not too much effort, it would be great to see you continue to post your system. As for me, I will try to take time to understand how you are doing it.

Anyway, good luck with your methodology and may you hit it big.

Sir Metro

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2007, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the comment SirMetro, it's much appreciated! Actually, my system is amazingly simple. It's just rather difficult creating a format and method of presentation that inexperienced users can readily understand. I have lead and trained others for years, but this appears to be the greatest challange of my entire career, LOL!

I actually do not get upset with the comments viewers make concerning their inability to understand the system, other than at myself for not presenting it better. When someone comes along and mouths off about everything I am trying to accomplish being trash, then their going to hear what I think of their unsolicited opinion.

I have decided to forget presenting the "system", and provide only the results. Anyone viewing the many predicted occurances of four and five numbers that repeatedly occur can decide for themselves whether or not it has any potential or not.

Thanks again for the comments... 

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2007, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoVantage,

Although I haven't posted on this thread, just wanted to let you know I am here everyday. Watching and learning!!  Type

Bud

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2007, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the comment budward, and welcome aboard! I've visited over at your place as well. Looks like you've got something interesting going on there too! It seems the popular opinion is to arbitrarily eliminate numbers down to 10 or 12 digits. Whatever it is you are doing seems to be working for you!

Thanks again for the comment...

Southeastern Ohio
          United States
          Member #13850
          April 16, 2005
          783 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2007, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Four numbers appeared in the upper tier number string this evening! The ALERT was highly favorable, giving us a solid prediction for this drawing. Refer back to Thursday's ALERT posting to view where the draw numbers appeared. Will the chaos continue? Stay tuned...

ohiofri011907.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633047615277909268

Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in viewing the status and location of the draw numbers (at the time of the drawing) on Thursday, refer back to the ALERT posted for the Florida Fantasy 5 Thursday predictions.

This was another solid HIGH ALERT prediction with FIVE numbers appearing in the upper tier number string. This phase has been very productive where predictions are concerned. There has been a FOUR match, then another FOUR match, and now a FIVE match with favorable ALERTS the last two drawings! Will the chaos continue? Stay tuned...

flafri011907.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633048122562312444

Southeastern Ohio
              United States
              Member #13850
              April 16, 2005
              783 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in viewing the status and location of the draw numbers, (at the time of the drawing), refer back to the Thursday ALERT posted for the New Jersey Cash 5 predictions.

njfri011907.GIF&width=150&height=145&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633048226243713963

Southeastern Ohio
                United States
                Member #13850
                April 16, 2005
                783 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2007, 1:52 am - IP Logged

For those interested in viewing the status and location of the draw numbers, (at the time of the drawing), refer back to the Friday ALERT posted for the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 predictions.

ohiosat012007.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633048543966808909

Southeastern Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #13850
                  April 16, 2005
                  783 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in viewing the status and location of the draw numbers (at the time of the drawing) on Friday, refer back to the ALERT posted for the Florida Fantasy 5 Friday predictions.

And yet ANOTHER solid HIGH ALERT prediction with FOUR numbers appearing in the lower tier number string. This phase has been very productive where predictions are concerned. There has been a FOUR match, then another FOUR match, a FIVE match, and now another FOUR match with favorable ALERTS the last three drawings! Will the chaos continue? Stay tuned...

By the way, it has been remarked on one of the threads here at LP, "Apparently you think a system should hit several times a week. In reality, to turn a profit on the lottery you need something that hits a few times a month, not several times a week". And, "I should mention for the record that in some states <     's > system has hit a few times per week, so that is even better than a "good" system -- it is extrodinary". Does this apply to pick 5 systems too? No mention of what has been occuring here lately in all three State's that are being tracked, including New Jersey.

flasat012007.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633048977152332666

Southeastern Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #13850
                    April 16, 2005
                    783 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in viewing the status and location of the draw numbers (at the time of the drawing) on Friday, refer back to the ALERT posted for the New Jersey Cash 5 Friday predictions.

Another solid moderate ALERT prediction with FOUR numbers appearing in the lower tier number string! Will the chaos continue? Stay tuned...

By the way, it has been remarked on one of the threads here at LP, "Apparently you think a system should hit several times a week. In reality, to turn a profit on the lottery you need something that hits a few times a month, not several times a week". And, "I should mention for the record that in some states <     's > system has hit a few times per week, so that is even better than a "good" system -- it is extrodinary". Does this apply to pick 5 systems too? No mention of what has been occuring here lately in all three State's that are being tracked, including New Jersey.

njsat012007.GIF&width=150&height=145&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633049240315957521

Southeastern Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #13850
                      April 16, 2005
                      783 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2007, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

ohiomon012207.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633049847498626836

Southeastern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #13850
                        April 16, 2005
                        783 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2007, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

flasun012107.GIF&width=150&height=146&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633050022395524366

Southeastern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #13850
                          April 16, 2005
                          783 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2007, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Another great four number appearance following a highly favorable ALERT!

njsun012107.GIF&width=150&height=145&ext=GIF&mode=none&key=633050082822450121

Southeastern Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #13850
                            April 16, 2005
                            783 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2007, 3:19 am - IP Logged

It's been nearly two months since this poll was started. Adding the totals up just now indicates approximately 61% favor the system in some way, and 39% find the system unfavorable in some way. The poll speaks for itself, determining most of the unfavorable objections are in failing to reccognize what is happening, or not finding any interest due to lack of specific lottery representation.

These findings were expected and totally understandable. There have been many requests for additional new postings for which I am grateful. Unfortunately, due to the time elements involved in manual formulation and maintenance, additional new postings will be unavailable at this time.

Thanks to everyone for your participation and honesty in this poll, it has been greatly appreciated. That being said, the poll has run it's useful course and now needs to be closed. For those interested, I will try and continue posting in State specific threads for the present time.

miami
                              United States
                              Member #1963
                              August 1, 2003
                              27 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2007, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage, can you post the system for tomorrow's Florida Fantasy 5?  Thank You!

"Just keep at it. Be consistent. And believe in the dream. My dream came true. Yours could too."