Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how have you done with lottery in 2006?

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAG331.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

how have you done with the lottery in 2006?

great [ 14 ]  [13.33%]
good [ 14 ]  [13.33%]
average [ 12 ]  [11.43%]
fair [ 21 ]  [20.00%]
poor [ 44 ]  [41.90%]
Total Valid Votes [ 105 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5587 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2006, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Fair is my answer.  Best in Bonus Match 5 4 of 5, best in DC Daily 6  4 + 1 bonus of 6,  PBall 3 of 5,  Pick4 some boxes,  Rolling Cash 5  4 of 5.  Fair because I am far from breaking even, I need at minimum 3 straight/box Pick 4's to hit before years end,  then it's W-2G time! Save those tickets cause you never know when it'll drop.  LOL jarasan.White Bounce

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

What is doing fair, average, and good?  Does fair mean you lost a little or average mean you broke even or good mean you won a little?  I pick a winning combination in real life about as often as I pick one on the prediction board which is about 10% of the time but I'm still coming up short because those winners are at the bottom prize tiers.  I play pick5 and jackpot games which have odds of 2% - 10% of winning something and I beat those odds most of the time.  I've concluded that unless a regular lottery player win a top prize, he losing.

Since lotteries keep half of the money from sales and pay the winners out of the rest that means when a lottery player wins five hundred dollars, 999 other players lost a dollar, so losing money playing the lottery is expected and is average. 

a

...you can make a living off of the lottery if you play smart. I've won more in 4 days of play then I do making at work every 2 weeks, just wait till I build enough capital to afford to play all my #'s straight. On 25 cents straight it's 2500 BUCKS!!! It just boggles my mind every single time I even so much as think about it... Now, it may not be to someone who dosn't win often, but If you have a strategy you don't have to work as much in your life.

I say this because I am now living proof of that...I can actually afford to cut my hours at work and not regret it later as I once did, and that feels awesome.

I set such a high goal for myself and I'm realizing this goal being met everyday and it's a blessing, It's December now and I'm focusing on making some more real christmas ca$h

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2006, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

...you can make a living off of the lottery if you play smart. I've won more in 4 days of play then I do making at work every 2 weeks, just wait till I build enough capital to afford to play all my #'s straight. On 25 cents straight it's 2500 BUCKS!!! It just boggles my mind every single time I even so much as think about it... Now, it may not be to someone who dosn't win often, but If you have a strategy you don't have to work as much in your life.

I say this because I am now living proof of that...I can actually afford to cut my hours at work and not regret it later as I once did, and that feels awesome.

I set such a high goal for myself and I'm realizing this goal being met everyday and it's a blessing, It's December now and I'm focusing on making some more real christmas ca$h

Congratulation, you could be the next Ken Silver or Steve Player, they also make more money playing the lotteries than they can make with a regular job.  You must have better luck when you play than when you post predictions.  Continue good luck to you. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #46493
        September 11, 2006
        4177 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

2006 is the first year I started playing, actually just a few months ago.  I was very pleased in the beginning, didn't really know what I was doing so I played a lot of numbers.  I had one big win (Pick 4 in IL) in my first two weeks of playing.  I had some good wins in Sept., Oct., but Nov. wasn't very good to me. 

The information was quite overwhelming in the beginning.  There's a lot to learn when you don't know anything.  I'm learning little by little.  I plan on going into 2007 with a new strategy, playing less and hopefully winning more, and a positive cash flow. 

Keep it simple 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2006, 8:09 am - IP Logged

i hope to hit one more time to close the year off right.sure could use a couple thousand right now......

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2006, 9:27 am - IP Logged

i hope to hit one more time to close the year off right.sure could use a couple thousand right now......

You're bound to hit those pick 4 straights again, Mike.

Good Luck to you!

I'm wondering about Remote Viewing the numbers... The how-to is getting out more and more online. Seems possible to me.

Look up "remote viewing instructions" very interesting stuff.

Smiley Steve

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #38040
              April 23, 2006
              1643 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2006, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I voted Poor.

2005 was great.

2006 was horrible.

Here's hoping things get better soon!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged

what is that supposed 2 mean rjoh LOL...unfortunately, I don't always have the time to post everything I actually play, and when i post losers on my board, anybody who has played I lose right along with them...but when they hit and they hit very often, everyone is quite the happy trooper :), especially myself.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

dartiger's avatar - teddy simple.png
                  Elkins Park PA
                  United States
                  Member #942
                  December 22, 2002
                  1442 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2006, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I have had a blessed and  a GOOD YEAR

My goal is to make enough money to live off.

I do not want to add it up, because money is a tool and it is to be used wisely.  I use a lot of these winnings to fight back, but at the moment that is something I am rethinking, since I hate to waste resources.

When I am able to make a weekly salary plus some, than I will have done my job well.

have a great holiday. 

This is the season of light, truth, revelation, and st nick

and I am asking ST NICK for a new house. (that is a big money game) 

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION;  LET'S ALL WIN AND WIN OFTEN

GOD DID NOT PUT THIS SYSTEM IN PLACE JUST FOR AMUSEMENT.  LOVE TO ALL

United States
                    Member #1826
                    July 11, 2003
                    2645 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I had a stellar year, all around America.

It all started in January with $109 playing my address in New Jersey.

Then in July I won $60 in Virginia playing Win For Life, and another $250 playing Cash 25 in West Virginia.

Then, also in July, right here in PA in won $500 with the Silver 7's scratch-off.

Then in September I won $50 on, ironically, Lots Of 50's in Georgia. Then, again in Georgia, I won another $50 playing Fill 'er Up.

Add that to the $50 I won last night, I had a great year. 

(insert signature here)

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                      Fayetteville, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #3593
                      February 2, 2004
                      2285 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2006, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Not a good year for me. 2005 was better most of that was online. Ga. has been a challenge for me this year......Got to change my strategy for 2007! Need a couple of str8 cash 4's somewhere to break even...Hitting that Ga Quad would do it!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2006, 7:14 am - IP Logged

someone pm'd me a couple weeks ago(you know who you are) asking me what to play in michigan.they said they could play 20 numbers.i suggested the play quads and bet on them twice since quads have a history of hitting every few months there.i haven't heard from this person but quads hit a few days ago there and i got really excited when i saw that they came in.i hope they took the advice!!!

mikitch's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          northeast
                          United States
                          Member #48140
                          December 11, 2006
                          2 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

lousy always one number off gonna try somnew now

mikitch's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            northeast
                            United States
                            Member #48140
                            December 11, 2006
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

someone pm'd me a couple weeks ago(you know who you are) asking me what to play in michigan.they said they could play 20 numbers.i suggested the play quads and bet on them twice since quads have a history of hitting every few months there.i haven't heard from this person but quads hit a few days ago there and i got really excited when i saw that they came in.i hope they took the advice!!!

hi im not the guy but how about some help in pa Hyper

Amarillo/Austin
                              United States
                              Member #1424
                              April 25, 2003
                              696 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Sflippo:

Remote Viewing numbers is allegedly possible.  Ed Dames has a DVD on the subject where a mother/daughter team from San Antonio claim to be able to win Pick 3 using the method.  I found the DVD to be pretty confusing and not at all convincing.  Russell Targ claims numbers are confusing for RVers because there are too many other things associated with them.  He recommends we use Associate Remote Viewing where you replace numbers with objects.  For instance, apple is number 1, grape is number 2, etc.  Worth trying.

Orangeman                                      Coffee