Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To those that have scammed,sinned, lied to play the lottery...

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
detroit, michigan
United States
Member #46129
September 4, 2006
735 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2006, 12:05 am - IP Logged

TO THE SCAMMERS...YOU NEED JESUS!! Evil LookingMad

TO THE SCAMMED...YOU ARE BLESSED(FOR YOU HAD IT TO GIVE)Blue Angel

IT WILL COME BACK TRIPLE DOUBLE.

STAY BLESSED! 

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Thats not nice dude, even if aimed to the people who done the wrong...what happened is between them and the one they were associated with.

Don't even go there, it's water under the bridge

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31361 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Thats not nice dude, even if aimed to the people who done the wrong...what happened is between them and the one they were associated with.

Don't even go there, it's water under the bridge

actually it's good to warn lp members so they don't get taken, too.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23274 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

NY
          United States
          Member #23835
          October 16, 2005
          3474 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I just talked to Jesus this morning. He said you should donate your computer to charity.

detroit, michigan
            United States
            Member #46129
            September 4, 2006
            735 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I just talked to Jesus this morning. He said you should donate your computer to charity.

No problem.  What's your address????

detroit, michigan
              United States
              Member #46129
              September 4, 2006
              735 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2006, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

what's the big deal ???  Is it not wrong to scam??  If you have to scam in oder to play a game You are  dead wrong!!!!!!!!!!  If the shoe fits wear it!! If not don't buy it!!!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

No problem.  What's your address????

When I saw this exchange, I almost crapped in my pants from laughing.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Myrtle Beach, SC
                  United States
                  Member #18457
                  July 12, 2005
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2006, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Isn't that funny? It took me a few minutes to let it sink in, but I was cracking up.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                      Detroit, MI
                      United States
                      Member #43946
                      July 27, 2006
                      365 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Of course members should be warned ahead of time and im not saying the victimizers actions was justified...it's just that now we know who did it, we all know who to avoid, and saying things like these people need jesus is excesive...because God has nothing to do with this.

I've been scammed 3-4 times out of money in my life, sure i went through the emotions but soon i relized it just wasn't worth venting over when I could just move forward with my life. The people who took the money and left probably didn't regret it to much since i've still yet to see the money from them till this day (altough all money lost has since been made back). I know for a fact i didn't hate or resent these ppl who did that to me, but I was actually more so mad at myself for setting myself up to be had.

these ppl are not going to be judged one way or another I feel because of this...perhaps it is time you think back at a time where you knew you done a wrong to someone and not felt any shame about it? be it sold that 1 losing megamillion dollar ticket to the poor folk and selling the winner to the rich guy...or promising something you never delivered.

point is is that there are far more grander things to be thinking about other then money because money comes and goes, out one pocket and into another...so it can easily be made back ten fold if you really want it 2 B.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #45802
                        August 28, 2006
                        335 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2006, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Of course members should be warned ahead of time and im not saying the victimizers actions was justified...it's just that now we know who did it, we all know who to avoid, and saying things like these people need jesus is excesive...because God has nothing to do with this.

I've been scammed 3-4 times out of money in my life, sure i went through the emotions but soon i relized it just wasn't worth venting over when I could just move forward with my life. The people who took the money and left probably didn't regret it to much since i've still yet to see the money from them till this day (altough all money lost has since been made back). I know for a fact i didn't hate or resent these ppl who did that to me, but I was actually more so mad at myself for setting myself up to be had.

these ppl are not going to be judged one way or another I feel because of this...perhaps it is time you think back at a time where you knew you done a wrong to someone and not felt any shame about it? be it sold that 1 losing megamillion dollar ticket to the poor folk and selling the winner to the rich guy...or promising something you never delivered.

point is is that there are far more grander things to be thinking about other then money because money comes and goes, out one pocket and into another...so it can easily be made back ten fold if you really want it 2 B.

Good Post The Truth I agree and in addition:

I do not get it.  In this thread, a person suggests that honesty should be the best policy and we should always strive to achieve that. He continues by suggesting that it is not right to take advantage of your fellow man. However, some have actually ridiculed him for for saying it.  What is going on here? 

Man!! It appears that some people think that the world should regress to survival of fittest.  I believe that is how the animals in the jungle get through their lives.  Are there some people saying we have not progressed even that far yet?

Just to set the record straight governments and countries have been toppled by deceit.  Companies have been closed because of scams.  My God look at Enron, look at WorldCom.  Many people lost everything they had worked for their entire lives.  No, dishonesty, deceit and scams are not between two people they are the curses that ruin and kill many people's dreams and destroy their trust in other humans.

I think some people need to re-evaluate their thought processes.  If your life experience has not lead you any farther down life's road than this and you believe it should be every man for himself and dishonesty buys you something, you got a long road to hoe.

Floridian

detroit, michigan
                          United States
                          Member #46129
                          September 4, 2006
                          735 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Good Post The Truth I agree and in addition:

I do not get it.  In this thread, a person suggests that honesty should be the best policy and we should always strive to achieve that. He continues by suggesting that it is not right to take advantage of your fellow man. However, some have actually ridiculed him for for saying it.  What is going on here? 

Man!! It appears that some people think that the world should regress to survival of fittest.  I believe that is how the animals in the jungle get through their lives.  Are there some people saying we have not progressed even that far yet?

Just to set the record straight governments and countries have been toppled by deceit.  Companies have been closed because of scams.  My God look at Enron, look at WorldCom.  Many people lost everything they had worked for their entire lives.  No, dishonesty, deceit and scams are not between two people they are the curses that ruin and kill many people's dreams and destroy their trust in other humans.

I think some people need to re-evaluate their thought processes.  If your life experience has not lead you any farther down life's road than this and you believe it should be every man for himself and dishonesty buys you something, you got a long road to hoe.

Floridian

My point exactly !! You just said it better Floridian !!!!

detroit, michigan
                            United States
                            Member #46129
                            September 4, 2006
                            735 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Like that uhn?  LMAO!!!

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2006, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Like that uhn?  LMAO!!!

That charity remark was quick and hilarious.

Stooges