Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To those that have scammed,sinned, lied to play the lottery...

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2006, 10:19 am - IP Logged

No problem.  What's your address????

That was good!!!!!

LOL

I agree with Emily on this topic...if we are a LP Family, all need to be warned of scammers!!

Others can...

Leaving Group Hug

silky's avatar - nw gingblade.jpg

United States
    Member #30181
    January 13, 2006
    298 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2006, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hiya, If you really believe what you said  well than how about you being my best friend and send me your money ,. yeah , all of it . so that way you can make it up 10 folds , what do you think about making my day? lol hee hee  Cheating someone out of their money is dead wrong, they should be kept on front street  always, sad part is they don't even feel bad, or they would send money in good faith. until it's paid off. sad part is no one does anything to them like small clams court . they just let them go scott free how about a lean on their car or house? think about that one for all that have been taken plus you put in there the amount it took to do that. Don't let them get away because they will do it to others. So do I get all of it ? need my addy huh? lol You take care Peace out . Wink 

silky's avatar - nw gingblade.jpg

United States
      Member #30181
      January 13, 2006
      298 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2006, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Now this made my day lmao .... Tff !!! ROFLROFLHurray!Cheers

kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
        detroit, michigan
        United States
        Member #46129
        September 4, 2006
        735 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Luv ya LP !!!!

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #43946
          July 27, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2006, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Hiya, If you really believe what you said  well than how about you being my best friend and send me your money ,. yeah , all of it . so that way you can make it up 10 folds , what do you think about making my day? lol hee hee  Cheating someone out of their money is dead wrong, they should be kept on front street  always, sad part is they don't even feel bad, or they would send money in good faith. until it's paid off. sad part is no one does anything to them like small clams court . they just let them go scott free how about a lean on their car or house? think about that one for all that have been taken plus you put in there the amount it took to do that. Don't let them get away because they will do it to others. So do I get all of it ? need my addy huh? lol You take care Peace out . Wink 

lol, ill pass on that thx. I would never lend money to anyone over the internet anyways no matter what situation they clainm there it...and maybe they are homeless, dosn't mean there going to use that money to buy any food.

Unless i've had direct contact with you, known you for a long period of time, you would not see a dime out of me.

again, not justifing the behaviours of these scammers, it's just that when you sit down to think about it. Would you rather weep and moan about how someone did you wrong? or look past it and learn from the mistake? some people i found would rather do the weeping and the moaning...and it's totally your choice, it's just a damaging one. So take your pick.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2006, 2:45 am - IP Logged

"Unless i've had direct contact with you, known you for a long period of time, you would not see a dime out of me."

I don't know exactly what happened, and I probably would never send money either, but I know that over time we often form relationships online with people. So maybe a couple of people here were duped because they developed a trust in other members. 

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4528 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Not sure which poster remarked that as humans we have somehow transcended being categorized as animals. Learn your science. We are animals and we have NOT transcended. We still fight for food, or land or territory. We protect our young and our abode.We are not above nature but apart of it. I am not saying that we havent gained a conscious, we just use it selectively. We are fallible.

Casting stones does little good other then move the stones to another part of the earth.

When I first was reading this post I hadnt a clue. I still don't. So I guess I am at square one on this whole topic:) Glad to be somewhere though other then six ft under :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

LottoCracker's avatar - Excel Icon_Lg.jpg

United States
                Member #46854
                October 5, 2006
                97 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Not sure which poster remarked that as humans we have somehow transcended being categorized as animals. Learn your science. We are animals and we have NOT transcended. We still fight for food, or land or territory. We protect our young and our abode.We are not above nature but apart of it. I am not saying that we havent gained a conscious, we just use it selectively. We are fallible.

Casting stones does little good other then move the stones to another part of the earth.

When I first was reading this post I hadnt a clue. I still don't. So I guess I am at square one on this whole topic:) Glad to be somewhere though other then six ft under :)

HUH?!
                Thinking of...

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4528 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

ohh Lottocracker, my former remark wasnt directed to you. After reviewing Floridians comment, I think I mistaken the context in which it was written in. (see page one of the post). Thats where I mis-read the survival concept ....Like I said, didnt have a clue and probably still dont on the commentary that started this link.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31355 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

ohh Lottocracker, my former remark wasnt directed to you. After reviewing Floridians comment, I think I mistaken the context in which it was written in. (see page one of the post). Thats where I mis-read the survival concept ....Like I said, didnt have a clue and probably still dont on the commentary that started this link.

perhaps you should read tenaj blog.

love to nibble those micey feet.

LottoCracker's avatar - Excel Icon_Lg.jpg

United States
                      Member #46854
                      October 5, 2006
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok TheGameGrl no problem. I knew your remark wasn't directed to me, i just didn't see any conection between your remark and this topic, that's why i went huh, lol. However, after read floridian's post your remark seems to be a responce to floridan's post giving your personal point of view...

Anyhow I liked your remark about we being part of the nature and how we are ruled by her laws... Wink

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2006, 5:57 am - IP Logged

it is sad period if you ever have to scam,sin or lie to play the lottery.use your own money or don't play.i could've won major money a couple times if i would've begged,borrowed or bullied someone into giving me money.however if i would've won my conscience wouldn't let me enjoy the winnings so the point would be moot.

cashinn's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                          Member #47772
                          November 24, 2006
                          252 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2006, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you TheTruth.  What happened is between the two people involved in the dispute.  Besides from what I've seen in various post, some of the same people taking sides need to take a look at themselves.  But I understand how and why people want to support their friends.  Or is it LP they are looking out for.  Mixed bag of nuts.

By releasing all negative thoughts, the mind is free for positive choices.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5121 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

TO THE SCAMMERS...YOU NEED JESUS!! Evil LookingMad

TO THE SCAMMED...YOU ARE BLESSED(FOR YOU HAD IT TO GIVE)Blue Angel

IT WILL COME BACK TRIPLE DOUBLE.

STAY BLESSED! 

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!

"U" got-it RITE!

"JACKPOT"......$$$$

THE FIRST....................................."TIME"..............THANK$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5121 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

TO THE SCAMMERS...YOU NEED JESUS!! Evil LookingMad

TO THE SCAMMED...YOU ARE BLESSED(FOR YOU HAD IT TO GIVE)Blue Angel

IT WILL COME BACK TRIPLE DOUBLE.

STAY BLESSED! 

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!

otherwi$$$$$$$$eeeeeee

LETT" $$$$$$$$ BLAME

Todd for........2006!!!

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO