Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dowsing for winning Scratch Tickets

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ScratcherBoy.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
Winchester, Kentucky
United States
Member #42711
July 7, 2006
1201 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm Sorry,,,,I am a little weird too....but I just think that this is the funniest thing I have ever heard:

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10345 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

In the spirit of "timing is everything" :

So it turned out that jusme was in the store when the someone decided to reach across the counter and play five finger discount. Somehow, the only person appearing on the store's surveillance camera is jusme.

When being questioned by the police, jusme starts explaining that he was dowsing for a winning scratcher ticket.

< Theme song from Dragnet > 

The store clerk tells the police that jusme is there everday, hanging out and is "kinda weird I guess. Everybody that works in the store knew he was up to something."

<Theme from Dragent >

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
      Winchester, Kentucky
      United States
      Member #42711
      July 7, 2006
      1201 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Roll

NJ
        United States
        Member #48001
        December 5, 2006
        2 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Been busy... and just read the many replies to my original posting about dowsing for a good hit on a scratch ticket. To help clear things up let me say that when I do a visual scan of the scratch tickets available at the shops where I stop at, I only focus on the next ticket up for sale...not the entire batch. This lets me look (dowse) quickly without giving any strange 'vibes' to those behind the counter or next to me. See? It is so simple to do, for me that is. I'm a little ahead of the game this month (December) with a few good hits giving me about a $30.00 lead. So far...so good.Wink

I took dowsing a little farther...by using a pendjulm (spelling?). Just jot down the digits,0 through 9 on a sheet of paper and, while having my finger over one digit at a time, I ask if this digit is the selected winning number drawn for the game in question. When I get a 'Yes' response I write the number down and then proceed to the next number to be drawn. I am happy to say that I've hit three times in two weeks, each paying over two hundred dollars for my effort. The numbers did not come out in the exact order though...but boxed at a minimum bet amount each time. Hope this helps those who have it in mind to try their own hand in using more of their own potential in selecting a winning scratch ticket or number.

Bloom where you are plantedSun Smiley

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2007, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I am very open to new-age, and mystical methods of divination. I have had some success with it in the past. Perhaps they should create a space by the counter specifically for "dowsers." "Dowsers may stand here."  LOL I won the big 4 playing one of my long time numbers, but it was actually unplanned and on a whim, as well as only ONE ticket. I played based on a hunch that day, and that was the only time the number has ever came up in 30 some years, and still has not came up again; although close.

United States
            Member #45031
            August 13, 2006
            29 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2007, 3:53 am - IP Logged

I buy my tickets at the same couple of places, usually on my way to work. Same 'regulars' in there all the time. Everyone has there own "method"; one woman likes tickets that have a lot of red in them, one guy goes for any game based on 7's, some folks like the ones based on a deck of cards, and so forth. If the clerk doesn't mind you standing there for a few minutes it's as good a method as any.

In VA there are two ways to buy-from the counter and vending machines., so dowsing would be a problem. At the counter the tickets are in these numbered dispensers; you ask for them by number. Whther you go to the counter or use the machine, what your looking at on the display isn't an actual ticket-it's a "dummy", a color copy of the front of a ticket to indicate which ticket is in the bin.