Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need a number for Black

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Feisty1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2006, 7:29 am - IP Logged

You are definitely on the money Maverick2842 ... now if you could just send them my way!!!  131 came out in Cali as well, what's wrong with NJ?  Must be that the payouts are so pitiful the numbers don't even want to come out there!  Mad

Morning Fiesty1;

I know what you are talking about! I too am having a problems with predicting my state (Indiana). Just like the other day on Monday I had boldly predicted 2804 and it came out in my hot state....... Pennsylvania! But now I will do it again....... 5804 in Indiana midday...... let's get this one right on  the money today.

Sometimes you have to look at your states numbers as they come out in a sequece....... like 1-2-3-4-5!

in any position.... and then do a little tracking to see what number that has came out and try to do little predicting on/in your own state.

Well my friend....... I hope that this will help you out in predicting numbers a lttle bit more and.........Win, win, winnnnnnnnn!

Maverick2842.......out!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2006, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Morning Fiesty1;

I know what you are talking about! I too am having a problems with predicting my state (Indiana). Just like the other day on Monday I had boldly predicted 2804 and it came out in my hot state....... Pennsylvania! But now I will do it again....... 5804 in Indiana midday...... let's get this one right on  the money today.

Sometimes you have to look at your states numbers as they come out in a sequece....... like 1-2-3-4-5!

in any position.... and then do a little tracking to see what number that has came out and try to do little predicting on/in your own state.

Well my friend....... I hope that this will help you out in predicting numbers a lttle bit more and.........Win, win, winnnnnnnnn!

Maverick2842.......out!

Good Morning to you, and thanks for the tip Maverick2842.  I usually don't bother with trying to predict, but rather just playing my dream #'s especially when one or two of the digits from the previous draw gives me a hint ...  I've been putting all my predicting energy into the Pick 5 & 6 games.  It just drives me crazy when I have a dream and then see the #'s popping out all over the country right away except in NJ.  Oh, they'll come out in NJ weeks or even months later after I've put sooooo much money into them that I need to hit straight/box x10 in order to feel like I've won anything!  It's too much sometimes!

Have a great day and good luck with that number!

(P.S. my mother told me that she dreamnt I told her 4408 came out straight.  You might want to try it in addition to your 5804 since its very close!)

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
      Member #44530
      August 5, 2006
      8439 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a number for the color Black.  Thank you.

black-407*701*8604

color-465*200*6141

Good luck!!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

black-407*701*8604

color-465*200*6141

Good luck!!!!

Thank you (again) TheMaker.  I'm really feeling that 8604, especially based on my previous response!