Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Off the wall question...(Who is able to....)

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2006, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I have been curious to know if there is at least one or more LP members that is able to pick at least one (1) single digit in the following days draw (mids and/or eve) with an 80% accuracy? This can be in any State they favor. (Its not unheard of I'm sure.) If so, who might this be?

I have not seen a thread requesting this question yet and I'm certainly curious. :O)

Senior LP members, I would like to hear your take on this as well.

Thanks

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4173 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I have at least one digit right in my workouts in Ohio, usually 4 or 5 days a week.

Keep it simple 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2006, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Lot's of people do that here..  they use the term key number usually..

After watching a string of draws for a while, you can just see a number that is going to show up.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
        Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
        United States
        Member #46604
        September 17, 2006
        98 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2006, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I do this about 95% of the time with P3 and here lately 2 numbers 50% of the time ... those hurt !!! I do 0's and7's and 5's for my 1st numbers and replace 0 with 9 on PB days.

Can't lose for winning Banana

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2006, 10:43 am - IP Logged

"Senior LP members, I would like to hear your take on this as well."

Are you talking about experience or age?  Smiley Santa 

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2006, 11:01 am - IP Logged

pcnut

It really depends on what kind of accuracy you are asking about. I mean, if you select 9 digits out of 10, certainly you are going to get one right at least 80% of the time. Are you asking for one single digit or a list of possible digits for the next day?

I have 3-digit series which generate one number correct probably 80% of the time or better. I will test to be sure.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2006, 11:43 am - IP Logged

After testing my theory, I have found that the 3-digit series produced a correct number 16 out of 19 days (84%) in SC Evening this month.

Now, some days this would be 3 number to choose from. Others it could be 4 or 5. Would this be acceptable?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Myrtle Beach, SC
                United States
                Member #18457
                July 12, 2005
                3433 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2006, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I have at least one digit right in my workouts in Ohio, usually 4 or 5 days a week.

Thank you Surge for the reply. I'm just trying to find out how these LP members can come up with just one digit and be correct most of the time. This would be a key element I would need with the 3,8,9 Concept, and any help would be a plus if they have a way of doing it for any state or states.

Thanks again

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                  United States
                  Member #18457
                  July 12, 2005
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Lot's of people do that here..  they use the term key number usually..

After watching a string of draws for a while, you can just see a number that is going to show up.

Thank you tntea for your reply,

I know of the key number term in watching a string of draws, but I feel thats not always the case, as I have tried what you mentioned (2 years now) and the accuracy is not as good. So I'm trying to see if there is more to nail at least one digit (key number.)

Thanks again for your reply,

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                    United States
                    Member #18457
                    July 12, 2005
                    3433 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

"Senior LP members, I would like to hear your take on this as well."

Are you talking about experience or age?  Smiley Santa 

Thanks for the reply justxploring,

LP members that have been here for years an may have seen such post. Experienced, and have seen this ability.

Thanks again for your post.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                      United States
                      Member #18457
                      July 12, 2005
                      3433 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I do this about 95% of the time with P3 and here lately 2 numbers 50% of the time ... those hurt !!! I do 0's and7's and 5's for my 1st numbers and replace 0 with 9 on PB days.

Thanks for the reply GIDDYUP,

I just need to know how to pick just one digit (method or otherwise) with the P3 and if you can help that would be great.

Thanks again for the response,

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49784 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Folks seem to be able to get 1 or 2 Digits correct most of the time, but they can't tell you which Digit(s) is(are) the one(s) (out of 3) that will be correct!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Myrtle Beach, SC
                          United States
                          Member #18457
                          July 12, 2005
                          3433 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

pcnut

It really depends on what kind of accuracy you are asking about. I mean, if you select 9 digits out of 10, certainly you are going to get one right at least 80% of the time. Are you asking for one single digit or a list of possible digits for the next day?

I have 3-digit series which generate one number correct probably 80% of the time or better. I will test to be sure.

Thank for the reply cps10.

Being able to pick one digit ( out of 10 digits for P3) with 80% accuracy over a period of time.

"I have 3-digit series which generate one number correct probably 80% of the time or better. I will test to be sure." I would like to here about this if you don't mind cps10.

Thanks again for your reply,

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                            United States
                            Member #18457
                            July 12, 2005
                            3433 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Folks seem to be able to get 1 or 2 Digits correct most of the time, but they can't tell you which Digit(s) is(are) the one(s) (out of 3) that will be correct!

Thanks for your reply Raven62,

To many times I have seen LP members say "look for this digit in the next draw and they do it repeatedly, over and over. I'm just inquirying how they do it.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply Raven62,

To many times I have seen LP members say "look for this digit in the next draw and they do it repeatedly, over and over. I'm just inquirying how they do it.

pcnut

I would be interested in that too. It would certainly make the 3 8 9 concept work really well.

Stooges