Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Off the wall question...(Who is able to....)

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Pcnut,

It's a good question.  I would also like to see a person pick a key number and be accurate 80% of the time.  I haven't seen it proved yet so I will be watching this thread.

If a player can do that consistently, they should be able to make a profit in the game.

I liked your 1+, 1- from the lowest digit of the last draw.  Seems fairly accurate but it involves two digits and I don't think it approaches 80%.

Good post!   Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    KENTUCKY
    United States
    Member #40028
    May 26, 2006
    578 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2006, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Pcnut. This is a very good question. I've wondered it myself. This is what I do and it works sometimes (not 80% of the time) but it is a good starting point. Using SC eve as an example, your draws are:

What I do is take the history (from your most recent draw and work backwards) and scan them for digits 0-9 and look for what is missing. In this case, the 6 is missing. It has been out the longest. So in my opinion it is due. To make a pair, I would match it up with a number from the previous draw (67, 62, 64) then I would seek out the 3rd number (Duke). It does work, but not 80% of the time!

Myrtle Beach, SC
      United States
      Member #18457
      July 12, 2005
      3433 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Pcnut,

It's a good question.  I would also like to see a person pick a key number and be accurate 80% of the time.  I haven't seen it proved yet so I will be watching this thread.

If a player can do that consistently, they should be able to make a profit in the game.

I liked your 1+, 1- from the lowest digit of the last draw.  Seems fairly accurate but it involves two digits and I don't think it approaches 80%.

Good post!   Thumbs Up

Thank you Rick G for the response,

The +1,-1 on ILL is 65% with the two digits and really, thats not to bad considering. I'm hoping to move away from two digit to one (fingers crossed.) The 3,8,9 Concept is such an effective tool, but is missing that one element (which is what I'm requesting in this thread.) I feel the possibility is there, I just can't put my finger on it. If I can get this one digit pick under control an get some assist, I feel this will be one major instrutment in daily picks in such States, (like Ill, Cal, Ga, NJ, Tx and so on.) I'm just hoping someone with that ability will step up to the plate and give an assist or guidance on how. BA is still using this Concept with digits out and is fairing well, but with digits out/cold, they could go a week or more without misssing a beat, as Ill has recently shown us wih the "9" digit out. Yet the 3 and 8 kept right and pulled the frozen 9 digit slack. I have a new feature added to the Concept, (not for release yet) that does reduce the 27 combos by a 1/3 and its promising. I'm going to continue to track this added feature until mid month Jan for final judgement.

Keep hitting Ill Rick, I enjoy your prediction on Ill, and thanks.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
        United States
        Member #18457
        July 12, 2005
        3433 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2006, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Pcnut. This is a very good question. I've wondered it myself. This is what I do and it works sometimes (not 80% of the time) but it is a good starting point. Using SC eve as an example, your draws are:

What I do is take the history (from your most recent draw and work backwards) and scan them for digits 0-9 and look for what is missing. In this case, the 6 is missing. It has been out the longest. So in my opinion it is due. To make a pair, I would match it up with a number from the previous draw (67, 62, 64) then I would seek out the 3rd number (Duke). It does work, but not 80% of the time!

Thank you Amber88 for your post,

I will have to try that with SC (Hard nut to crack State.)

I have one problem with digits out, hard to know when they will hit, so I have to lean away from those. The consistency I'm searching for, are those that are active playing digits (mild to hot digits.) This is where the accuracy falls into place. I will try what you proposed and see were it leads me.

Thanks for your input and have a great day.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
          United States
          Member #18457
          July 12, 2005
          3433 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2006, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I would be interested in that too. It would certainly make the 3 8 9 concept work really well.

I totally agree! cps10

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I found an old post by powerplayer dealing with perhaps this same type of # playing strategy. Here is the link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125606

Powerplayer has other posts dealing with tracking #s as well. 

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Saskatchewan
              Canada
              Member #19992
              August 9, 2005
              2867 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2006, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Quote "Pcnut. This is a very good question. I've wondered it myself. This is what I do and it works sometimes (not 80% of the time) but it is a good starting point. Using SC eve as an example, your draws are:

What I do is take the history (from your most recent draw and work backwards) and scan them for digits 0-9 and look for what is missing. In this case, the 6 is missing. It has been out the longest. So in my opinion it is due. To make a pair, I would match it up with a number from the previous draw (67, 62, 64) then I would seek out the 3rd number (Duke). It does work, but not 80% of the time!"

I am in Western Canada and we only have a nightly draw.  The past 13 draws the number 3 has not come up once.... and the last time it did, it was a double 533.  Also the number  3 has not appeared in the last 45 draws in the first number slot.  The idea your using is a good one, but after how many consecutive draws can you miss before it kills you?

Myrtle Beach, SC
                United States
                Member #18457
                July 12, 2005
                3433 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Quote "Pcnut. This is a very good question. I've wondered it myself. This is what I do and it works sometimes (not 80% of the time) but it is a good starting point. Using SC eve as an example, your draws are:

What I do is take the history (from your most recent draw and work backwards) and scan them for digits 0-9 and look for what is missing. In this case, the 6 is missing. It has been out the longest. So in my opinion it is due. To make a pair, I would match it up with a number from the previous draw (67, 62, 64) then I would seek out the 3rd number (Duke). It does work, but not 80% of the time!"

I am in Western Canada and we only have a nightly draw.  The past 13 draws the number 3 has not come up once.... and the last time it did, it was a double 533.  Also the number  3 has not appeared in the last 45 draws in the first number slot.  The idea your using is a good one, but after how many consecutive draws can you miss before it kills you?

Hi Rakster, thank you for the response,

"The idea your using is a good one, but after how many consecutive draws can you miss before it kills you?"

If this question is reference to the 3,8,9 Concept, this doesnt work in all states, but in most states.

Other states three key digits numbers may very as in 2,8,9 or 0,1,9 and so on. I have not done research on WC yet to see if the Concept key #'s need to be modified.

I just did a quick reveiw of WC, Your State reflects 6,7 9 with a miss of 1 to 3 days average miss after a continues run string of these three digits. Take a look at your history and follow these three key numbers path.

My cut off point would be a 4 day miss with WC until the string starts again.

I hope this helps.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
                  United States
                  Member #18457
                  July 12, 2005
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Thank you LAVERNE MALONEY,

That was an en lighting thread, thank you for sharing it.

Thank again

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

United States
                    Member #10720
                    January 23, 2005
                    933 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

My primary algorithm matches usually the middle # in the Pick 3 about 50 percent of the time. If you play every digit then of course you will make 100%, so the question should also be "by using only your primary pick" and whether this is "straight or box"? If you say Box on the Pick 4 then my ratio on non-doubles would be over 80 percent, being that I often miss the Box by 1 #$&#*%ing number!

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                      Mid-Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #644
                      August 31, 2002
                      4271 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I have been curious to know if there is at least one or more LP members that is able to pick at least one (1) single digit in the following days draw (mids and/or eve) with an 80% accuracy? This can be in any State they favor. (Its not unheard of I'm sure.) If so, who might this be?

I have not seen a thread requesting this question yet and I'm certainly curious. :O)

Senior LP members, I would like to hear your take on this as well.

Thanks

pcnut

I haven't seen anybody with those stats here in the forum but it sounds like a fun way to start a thread to find out. I'll be back to post info on the new thread when I get it started.

Bryan  :) 

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                        Mid-Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #644
                        August 31, 2002
                        4271 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2006, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully, this will answer your question.

Key Number Challenge

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)

Myrtle Beach, SC
                          United States
                          Member #18457
                          July 12, 2005
                          3433 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Bryan,

I visit the link.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

pcnut

It really depends on what kind of accuracy you are asking about. I mean, if you select 9 digits out of 10, certainly you are going to get one right at least 80% of the time. Are you asking for one single digit or a list of possible digits for the next day?

I have 3-digit series which generate one number correct probably 80% of the time or better. I will test to be sure.

Hi Keith,

have you noticed DC midday?
                            The serie 4, 6, 7 is now running for 28 days!!!!
                            I wonder if it will cool down in this month of december lol

cheers
                            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Keith,

have you noticed DC midday?
                              The serie 4, 6, 7 is now running for 28 days!!!!
                              I wonder if it will cool down in this month of december lol

cheers
                              Ricky

lol...I imagine it will drop tonight ;)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges