Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Important Pick5,6,10, & Jackpots Question for Todd & LP members.

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately newspapers publish incorrect results way too many times. They are probably the least reliable way to get the results.

Okay -

Thanks Todd.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

NY
    United States
    Member #23835
    October 16, 2005
    3502 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2006, 12:48 am - IP Logged

"Never got that far, no such pattern ever showed. It's been my experience that 5 and 6 number games are just not that consistent when it comes to showing such a pattern."

It's almost as if the results are random, isn't it?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10389 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2006, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Good one Floyd! 

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2006, 4:54 am - IP Logged

While draw order is important, I see "Box" order as being more important (For JackPot Games), but it all depends on your particular prediction method(s).

Having the numbers both ways is of course best. 

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
        Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3348 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2006, 9:31 am - IP Logged

I always found knowing which ballset number was used for each draw to be helpful but not all lotteries have that information on their website either.  Pretty sure that info is in their draw certification records.

Good luck to everyone!

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1532 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

While draw order is important, I see "Box" order as being more important (For JackPot Games), but it all depends on your particular prediction method(s).

Having the numbers both ways is of course best. 

I dunno...Well, as you said, it depends on what paradigm you're using to create a method/system to help you predict the next draw. If the lotto with the correct draw order is put through the 'wash' using specific techniques,  the correct draw order may help one to better see the 'underbelly'  or inner mechanics of various workouts.  "Box" of course can always be the default.

This underscores the first premise that there is no random activity in the lotto.  So while the draw order is less important for the Pick 3 and 4,  it becomes more important for the bigger games that have a more complex matrix.

Crude Example: If you have a 23 followed by a 12, are they just two separate numbers are really one number? The one number may not be 2312. Maybe something totally different. And if the 12 came before the 23, what "influence"(all kinds - linear and non-linear) does that have on the order the appearance of the rest of the balls. 

All in all, I truly believe all kinds of approaches can work, and while it depends on whose wielding it,  using some methods can generally  take a lot longer than others. My goal is to hit the Pick 5 and Pick 6 this year, and dare I say...more than once:-).  I know I'm biting off more than I can chew, but I have to set the bar that high for myself to actually hit the goal, while keeping the Fun Intact, and the Passion Blazing. 

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2006, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I always found knowing which ballset number was used for each draw to be helpful but not all lotteries have that information on their website either.  Pretty sure that info is in their draw certification records.

Thanks konane