Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

JADELottery's Pick 4 H-Trac System

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Georgia
United States
Member #27294
November 29, 2005
15845 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2007, 7:42 am - IP Logged

nice work, JADElottery!!Hurray!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3675 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2007, 8:02 am - IP Logged

nice work, JADElottery!!Hurray!

Thanks,

As I said before, just a test. I'm not really even trying that hard; it's just generic set of numbers for All States.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3675 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Here's a Probability Ranking of the Brightness, Contrast and Density Numbers. It shows the probability from Highest to Lowest for each.

Probability RankingHighest                              Lowest
      BrightnessNormal0±1±2±3±4±5±6±7±8±9
      Absolute0123456789
      Contrast7658493210
      Density±3±2±1±40±5    

It also shows what number is more likely (highest) occur to what is less likely occur (lowest) relative to the same set of numbers in each category: Brightness, Contrast or Density.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5893 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2007, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Here's a Probability Ranking of the Brightness, Contrast and Density Numbers. It shows the probability from Highest to Lowest for each.

Absolute0123456789
        Contrast7658493210
        Density±3±2±1±40±5    

It also shows what number is more likely (highest) occur to what is less likely occur (lowest) relative to the same set of numbers in each category: Brightness, Contrast or Density.

JadeLottery,

I show the contrast ranking different for Contrast 7,6,8,5. Are you using the actual draws or the 10,000 combos?

The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2007, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

JadeLottery,

I show the contrast ranking different for Contrast 7,6,8,5. Are you using the actual draws or the 10,000 combos?

Yep, transposed 'em.... double checked.

Absolute0123456789
          Contrast7685493210
          Density±3±2±1±40±5    

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer

United States
            Member #7839
            October 14, 2004
            4 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Jade,    on your example"Mass,pick-4" . Instructions & explanations

1. Standard Deviation for 50% coverage both above and below the average--could you give a example ??! . "Excel format preferred"

2. Normal Brightness is running about -2 to 3,(-2,-1,0,1,2,3{6}).

Now applied to "H-Trac Table (Brightness),Normal for the 31 day play period,List(1,-2,-2,-1,0,-1,2,-2,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,1,0,-2{18}). How is this done ?;There seem to be no correlations between the past data "H-Trac Number" (Normal,Absolute) and the "H-Trac Table" values....., I will continue to list and point to items you have out-lined.

2a. Absolute Brightness is running about 1 to 4, (1,2,3,4{4}) and compile from the list (4,4,1,2,2,4,1,1,2,2,3,3,2,2,3,1,2{17}).

2b. Contrast is about 4 to 7. (4,5,6,7{4}) from the list (4,5,5,6,7,7,5,5,5,6,5,4,7,5,6,7{16}).

2c. And Density is about -1 to 2. (-1,0,1,2{4}) from the list (2,1,2,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,2,2,1,-1,1,0{14})....Hope I didn't miss any of the data segments ?. However ; as you may have notice from the compiled list  of assorted data-ID "Identfication" the 4 (four) columns;There is a lot of room for  Prognostication & guesswork, would you say ?...

2d. Look for Combos in those ranges for a Generic Set to play that fits your budget.

This is a Generic ( general, not specific) set of Combo I've come up with for 50 plays. H-Trac Number {63n,1} was thrown in to fill in up to 50 plays, it's outside the ranges I previously stated.

On your table of 50 Generic-picks note; The Header is listed "Right to Left" seem unusual; (common begin) Right to Left ?.... Continuing with the concept;note example;The (H-Trac Number) where the past data (previous drawn numbers " A,B,C,D" ;Normal & Absolute ) are only "Locations-Markers"!!....Suggestion,could the 4(four) areas of interest be compounded "Like-wise" ?.......

Reason, using Excel-2003; Hold down the "Ctrl"-key while hit the "F" & up-pop a small window;Insert your number,click on find text.....!!(Be sure the program(excel) is base in one of the areas (tables,Hues-Grouping) "Straight-Normal" , "Boxed-Normal" , "Straight-Absolute" , "Boxed-Normal",it will locate the number promptly,See Ideal above does it have any merit..?.

1a. The Average (Imperial,but is not as swift,and is rearly "ON") you listed (0.741935) ,ok can follow that.now the Stdev' you listed (2.368523), can't get same result (3.485145)  !. is there an "ABS"(absolute value) or similar.

It seem that you are "pushing "the {+/-} into the Probability domain,I don't have the "theard number" but qoute"date posted:December 28,2006,9:18 am ...It is possible. also, the Absolute H-Trac eliminates the +/-. " ,I know this will be extra work on your part,(thanks for these parts that are expose) ,so you could eliminate some of the HUE Grouping Combos {+/-}, Only try to maintain a "lay-man format" mine-you..."Paper & Pencil" remember ?...

I will try to prevail in absorbing this until you concur hopeful, Averaging and Probability are VERY SERIOUS Matters under these circumstances(to many parts to choose from,there are only one"1")

Thank's in advance ; "for lending me you ear"

josephjphs

The Quantum Master
              West Concord, MN
              United States
              Member #21
              December 7, 2001
              3675 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2007, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Josephjphs,

I'll reply in just a bit. I have to understand each point you typed.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
              Douglas Paul Smallish
              Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3675 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2007, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

josephjphs,

I reformatted your message.

Could you look it over and see if it meets your approval?

Then I can answer your questions.

Thank you.

Jade, on your example "Mass, pick-4".

Instructions & explanations:

01 - Quote: "Standard Deviation for 50% coverage both above and below the average"
                      Could you give an example?
                      Excel format is preferred.

02 - The Average you listed (0.741935).
                      Ok, I can follow that.
                      Now, the 'Stdev' you listed (2.368523).
                      I can't get same result of (3.485145).
                      Is there an "ABS" (absolute value) or similar?
                      Imperial, but is not as swift and is rarely "ON".

03 - Quote: "Normal Brightness is running about -2 to 3."
                      (-2,-1,0,1,2,3{6}).
                      Now, applied to "H-Trac Table (Brightness).
                      Normal for the 31 day play period lists (1,-2,-2,-1,0,-1,2,-2,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,1,0,-2{18}).
                      How is this done?
                      There seem to be no correlations between the past data "H-Trac Number" (Normal, Absolute) and the "H-Trac Table" values.
                      I will continue to list and point to items you have out-lined.

05 - Absolute Brightness is running about 1 to 4.
                      (1,2,3,4{4}) and compile from the list (4,4,1,2,2,4,1,1,2,2,3,3,2,2,3,1,2{17}).

06 - Contrast is about 4 to 7.
                      (4,5,6,7{4}) from the list (4,5,5,6,7,7,5,5,5,6,5,4,7,5,6,7{16}).

07 - And Density is about -1 to 2.
                      (-1,0,1,2{4}) from the list (2,1,2,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,2,2,1,-1,1,0{14})
                      Hope I didn't miss any of the data segments.
                      However, as you may have notice from the compiled list of assorted data-ID "Identification" the 4 (four) columns
                      There is a lot of room for Prognostication & guesswork.
                      Would you say?

08 - Look for Combos in those ranges for a Generic Set to play that fits your budget.

09 - Quote: "This is a Generic ( general, not specific) set of Combo I've come up with for 50 plays.
                      H-Trac Number {63n,1} was thrown in to fill in up to 50 plays, it's outside the ranges I previously stated."

10 - On your table of 50 Generic-picks note, the Header is listed "Right to Left" seem unusual; (common begin) Right to Left?
                      Continuing with the concept, note example:
                      The (H-Trac Number) where the past data (previous drawn numbers "A, B, C, D" ;Normal & Absolute ) are only "Locations-Markers".
                      Suggestion, could the 4(four) areas of interest be compounded "Like-wise"?
                      Reason, when using Excel-2003 I use these steps:
                          1 - Hold down the "Ctrl"-key while hit the "F" & up-pop a small window.
                          2 - Insert your number.
                          3 - Click on find text.
                      Be sure the program (excel) is base in one of the areas (tables, Hues-Grouping):
                      "Straight-Normal", "Boxed-Normal", "Straight-Absolute", "Boxed-Normal".
                      It will locate the number promptly.
                      See Ideal above does it have any merit?

11 - It seem that you are "pushing "the {+/-} into the Probability domain.
                      I don't have the "thread number" but quote date posted: December 28,2006,9:18 am.
                      It is possible?
                      Quote: "Also, the Absolute H-Trac eliminates the +/-. "
                      I know this will be extra work on your part, thanks for these parts that are expose.
                      So you could eliminate some of the HUE Grouping Combos {+/-}.
                      Only try to maintain a "lay-man format" mine-you..."Paper & Pencil" remember?

12 - I will try to prevail in absorbing this until you concur hopeful.
                      Averaging and Probability are VERY SERIOUS Matters under these circumstances.
                      Too many parts to choose from, there are only one.

Thanks in advance ; "for lending me you ear"

josephjphs                                                           

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3582 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2007, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

thanks Joseph. You have asked jade the explanatory question i found difficult so with his answers hopefully we all will have a better understanding how to read the program.Thank you jade.

United States
                    Member #7839
                    October 14, 2004
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2007, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Hi , Jade

Less not get into a word " WAR "..........                             

“Objections, Objections,”

Context, Context, Location, Location, Literal, Literal…………….

If you implode the infrastructure of “Context, location, literal “the message become useless, it require answering in-place. Now there are type-O, I will agree “miss-spelled words, word-usage, yes….The previous message prescribed was transgrammed .

Mid of line # 25 should read “The Header is listed “Right to Left” seem unusual ; (common being) Left to Right ?..

And to fix”1a”. near the bottom of the page; just insert “ Before I forget “ and continue…

Some parts of that line should read ( Rarely ON), that’s about it..

What is it that you don’t understand ?????.

Thanks in Advance.

Josephjphs

The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3675 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hi , Jade

Less not get into a word " WAR "..........                             

“Objections, Objections,”

Context, Context, Location, Location, Literal, Literal…………….

If you implode the infrastructure of “Context, location, literal “the message become useless, it require answering in-place. Now there are type-O, I will agree “miss-spelled words, word-usage, yes….The previous message prescribed was transgrammed .

Mid of line # 25 should read “The Header is listed “Right to Left” seem unusual ; (common being) Left to Right ?..

And to fix”1a”. near the bottom of the page; just insert “ Before I forget “ and continue…

Some parts of that line should read ( Rarely ON), that’s about it..

What is it that you don’t understand ?????.

Thanks in Advance.

Josephjphs

josephjphs,

Before I start, you never answered the question I asked about the reformatted message. I made some more changes, but the overall message is still there.

01 - Quote: "Standard Deviation for 50% coverage both above and below the average"
                            Could you give an example?
                            Excel format is preferred.
                            The Average you listed (0.741935).
                            Ok, I can follow that.
                            Now, the 'Stdev' you listed (2.368523).
                            I can't get same result of (3.485145).
                            Is there an "ABS" (absolute value) or similar?
                            Imperial, but is not as swift and is rarely "ON".

Yes, you can not get the listed value of 2.368523 for Normal Brightness by just using the =STDEV( ) function. The reason is because the 1st Standard Deviation unit above and below the Average has a coverage of about 68%. Meaning, the total quantity of data that falls in the Range of Values from the Average minus the Standard Deviation to the Average plus the Standard Deviation is about 68% of the total data. In order to get the correct Deviation value to subtract and add to the Average, we must multiply the Standard Deviation by approximately 0.6744895. This will give us the 50% coverage for 25% on the minus side of the Average and 25% on the plus side of the Average for a total of 50% coverage both above and below the Average. The Excel function should look something like this =STDEV( ) * 0.6744895 .

02 - Quote: "Normal Brightness is running about -2 to 3."
                            (-2,-1,0,1,2,3{6}).
                            Now, applied to "Table" (Brightness).
                            Normal for the 31 day play period lists (1,-2,-2,-1,0,-1,2,-2,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,1,0,-2{18}).
                            How is this done?
                            There seem to be no correlations between the past data "H-Trac Number" (Normal, Absolute) and the "H-Trac Table" values.
                            I will continue to list and point to items you have out-lined.
                            Quote: " Absolute Brightness is running about 1 to 4."
                            (1,2,3,4{4}) and compile from the list (4,4,1,2,2,4,1,1,2,2,3,3,2,2,3,1,2{17}).
                            Quote: " Contrast is about 4 to 7."
                            (4,5,6,7{4}) from the list (4,5,5,6,7,7,5,5,5,6,5,4,7,5,6,7{16}).
                            Quote: " And Density is about -1 to 2."
                            (-1,0,1,2{4}) from the list (2,1,2,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,2,2,1,-1,1,0{14})
                            Hope I didn't miss any of the data segments.
                            However, as you may have notice from the compiled list of assorted data-ID "Identification" the 4 (four) columns.
                            There is a lot of room for Prognostication & guesswork.
                            Would you say?

From the previously answered question, we can apply it to the Normal Brightness, Absolute Brightness, Contrast and Density Numbers by first finding the Average and the Standard Deviation for 50% data coverage in an equal range above and below the Average. The decimal point range values are then rounded to the nearest Integer. The example is the table and range values I already posted for MA. I never mentioned prognosticating nor guesswork, those are your own perceptions and you can act on them accordingly. There is a correlation between the H-Trac Numbers and the H-Trac Table Values, unfortunately this would get into some very messy mathematics for most. All I can say is this, in the most simple of terms, all the Hue Groups with a Contrast of 1 to 9 are a closed loop strings in 3-Dimensions (Pick 3 H-Trac) and 4-Dimensions (Pick 4 H-Trac). Hue Groups with a Contrast of 0 have 0-Dimensions or no Dimensions. This is part of the N-Dimensional String Project I've been working on.

03 - Quote: " Look for Combos in those ranges for a Generic Set to play that fits your budget.
                            This is a Generic (general, not specific) set of Combo I've come up with for 50 plays.
                            H-Trac Number {63n,1} was thrown in to fill in up to 50 plays, it's outside the ranges I previously stated."
                            On your table of 50 Generic-picks note, the Header is listed "Right to Left" seem unusual; (common begin) Left to Right?
                            Continuing with the concept, note example:
                            The (H-Trac Number) where the past data (previous drawn numbers "A, B, C, D" ;Normal & Absolute ) are only "Locations-Markers".
                            Suggestion, could the 4(four) areas of interest be compounded "Like-wise"?
                            Reason, when using Excel-2003 I use these steps:
                                1 - Hold down the "Ctrl"-key while hit the "F" & up-pop a small window.
                                2 - Insert your number.
                                3 - Click on find text.
                            Be sure the program (excel) is base in one of the areas (tables, Hues-Grouping):
                            "Straight-Normal", "Boxed-Normal", "Straight-Absolute", "Boxed-Normal".
                            It will locate the number promptly.
                            See Ideal above does it have any merit?

I'm not an Excel Expert and I don't have any plans on becoming one. If there are changes in headings or semantics you'd like to implement, please do. The Pick 3 and Pick 4 H-Trac Excel files are just examples, a model for you to work with. So, form it, change it, mold it to your needs. The word 'Generic' was just a word use to describe the Combos I came up with. I suppose I could have called it ' JADE's Personal Picks ', but I didn't.

04 - It seem that you are "pushing "the {+/-} into the Probability domain.
                            I don't have the "thread number" but quote date posted: 2006-12-28@09:18ET.
                            It is possible?
                            Quote: "Also, the Absolute H-Trac eliminates the +/-. "
                            I know this will be extra work on your part, thanks for these parts that are expose.
                            So you could eliminate some of the HUE Grouping Combos {+/-}.
                            Only try to maintain a "lay-man format" mine-you..."Paper & Pencil" remember?
                            I will try to prevail in absorbing this until you concur hopeful.
                            Averaging and Probability are VERY SERIOUS Matters under these circumstances.
                            Too many parts to choose from, there are only one.

Actually, the ± has been in the Probability Domain long before this topic ever got started. The Normal Distribution is a perfect example, when the Average is 0 and the Standard Deviation is greater than 0, the curve extends into both the positive and the negative regions of the X-axis. The Absolute Brightness was a way to eliminate the ± and show the symmetry of the Normal Brightness table without really doing so. When I start talking about anything beyond add and subtract, most people blow a head gasket. So, I thought I'd keep that out of the topic. But, sure enough, damn if you do and damn if you don't.

Thanks in advance ; "for lending me you ear"

josephjphs                                                           

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                        West Concord, MN
                        United States
                        Member #21
                        December 7, 2001
                        3675 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Here is a Quick Reference Table I've come up with. I hope most is correct. The list was derived from the Lottery Post Report Card information.

Local GovernmentBall DrawnComputer GeneratedNames
                        Pick 3Pick 4Pick 3Pick 4
                        MiddayEveningMiddayEveningMiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                        ConnecticutXXXX    Midday 3 Midday 4 Play 3 Play 4
                        Florida X X    Cash 3 Play 4
                        GeorgiaXXXX    Cash 3 Cash 4 Midday 3 Midday 4
                        IllinoisXXXX    Daily 3 Daily 4 Midday 3 Midday 4
                        IowaXXXX    Midday 3 Midday 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        KentuckyXXXX    Midday Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        MaineXXXX    Tri-State Pick 3 Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 4 Midday
                        MarylandXXXX    Midday Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        Massachusetts   X    Numbers
                        MichiganXXXX    Daily 3 Daily 4 Midday 3 Midday 4
                        New HampshireXXXX    Tri-State Pick 3 Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 4 Midday
                        New JerseyXXXX    Midday Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        New YorkXXXX    Midday Numbers Midday Win 4 Numbers Win 4
                        North Carolina X      Pick 3
                        OhioXXXX    Midday Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        Oklahoma X      Pick 3
                        Ontario X X    Pick 3 Pick 4
                        Puerto Rico X X    Pega 3 Pega 4
                        Quebec X X    La Quotidienne 3 La Quotidienne 4
                        Rhode Island   X    Numbers Game
                        South CarolinaXXXX    Midday 3 Midday 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        TennesseeXXXX    Cash 3 Cash 4 Midday Cash 3 Midday Cash 4
                        TexasXX      Midday Pick 3 Pick 3
                        VermontXXXX    Tri-State Pick 3 Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 4 Midday
                        VirginiaXXXX    Midday 3 Midday 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        West Virginia X X    Daily 3 Daily 4
                        Pennsylvania X XX X Big 4 Daily Number Midday Big 4 Midday Daily Number
                        Arizona     X  Pick 3
                        California    XX  Daily 3 Midday 3
                        Delaware    XXXXMidday 3 Midday 4 Play 3 Play 4
                        Idaho     X  Pick 3
                        Indiana    XXXXDaily 3 Daily 4 Midday 3 Midday 4
                        Kansas     X  Pick 3
                        Louisiana     X XPick 3 Pick 4
                        Minnesota     X  Daily 3
                        Missouri    XXXXMidday Pick 3 Midday Pick 4 Pick 3 Pick 4
                        Nebraska     X  Pick 3
                        New Mexico     X X4 This Way Pick 3
                        Oregon      XXPick 4 10pm Pick 4 1pm Pick 4 4pm Pick 4 7pm
                        Washington     X  Daily
                        Washington D.C.    XXXXDC-4 Lucky Numbers Midday DC-4 Midday Lucky Numbers
                        Western Canada     X  Pick 3
                        Wisconsin     X XDaily Pick 3 Daily Pick 4

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                        Douglas Paul Smallish
                        Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                          West Concord, MN
                          United States
                          Member #21
                          December 7, 2001
                          3675 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Complete list of Combos posted for All States on 2007-01-05 for 7 Draws

2117, 2127, 2137, 2147, 2157, 2167, 2177, 2222, 3118, 3128, 3138, 3148, 3158, 3168, 3178, 3188, 3228, 3238, 3248, 3258, 3268, 3278, 3288, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6117, 6118, 6127, 6128, 6137, 6138, 6147, 6148, 6157, 6158, 6167, 6168, 6177, 6178, 6188, 6666, 7228, 7238, 7248, 7258, 7268, 7278, 7288, 7777

Hits for 2007-01-07

MarylandMidday Pick 424 Way Box6 1 3 73 6 1 7$100
                          * indicates computer generated numbersTotal$100

Hits for 2007-01-08

ConnecticutPlay 424 Way Box3 2 4 82 4 3 8$100
                          MichiganDaily 424 Way Box3 1 6 83 8 1 6$100
                          MichiganDaily 424 Way Box6 1 3 83 8 1 6$100
                          New JerseyMidday Pick 424 Way Box7 2 4 84 2 7 8$100
                          TennesseeMidday Cash 412 Way Box6 1 6 88 6 6 1$200
                          VirginiaMidday 424 Way Box3 2 5 85 3 2 8$100
                          * indicates computer generated numbersTotal$700

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                          Douglas Paul Smallish
                          Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3675 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2007, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Hits for 2007-01-09

GeorgiaCash 412 Way Box2 1 2 71 2 7 2$200
                            QuebecLa Quotidienne 424 Way Box2 1 5 71 2 5 7$100
                            * indicates computer generated numbers  Total$300

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              3675 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2007, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Hits for 2007-01-10

ConnecticutMidday 424 Way Box6 1 5 77 5 1 6$100
                              MichiganDaily 424 Way Box6 1 7 81 6 8 7$100
                              New YorkMidday Win 424 Way Box6 1 2 86 1 8 2$100
                              TennesseeMidday Cash 412 Way Box3 1 8 88 1 8 3$200
                              Washington, D.C.DC 4*24 Way Box2 1 3 72 3 7 1$100
                              WisconsinDaily Pick 4*24 Way Box2 1 4 71 7 4 2$100
                              * indicates computer generated numbersTotal$700

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                              Douglas Paul Smallish
                              Jehocifer