Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Watch these four.... all states.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by delores247.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2007, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Man, I gotta stop doing that!!!  Embarrassed 

I keep looking at the last post and did not look above it... sorry I didn't see your first party!!  :-(

Well, then,  a DOUBLE thank you Delores... how can I overlook my biggest party maker!!!  Green laugh

Calabs am i suppose to Laugh or Cry about your last remark?,you know it is all good nowCryingShame on you ,Now I will leave you alone,Forgive me if i don't wish you a very pleasant DayRant

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2007, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Man, I gotta stop doing that!!!  Embarrassed 

I keep looking at the last post and did not look above it... sorry I didn't see your first party!!  :-(

Well, then,  a DOUBLE thank you Delores... how can I overlook my biggest party maker!!!  Green laugh

Laugh Delores.... when I said I gotta stop doing that, I meant stop looking at the last (most recent) post when I look at the thread.  By doing that, I missed your first party, and I said I was sorry for that.  So a double thank you was in order... one for the first party that I missed, and the most recent.  And you are always giving me parties when I hit, hence, my biggest party maker.  I hope you understand now.

Lep

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
      Member #19043
      July 24, 2005
      7378 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2007, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Calabs am i suppose to Laugh or Cry about your last remark?,you know it is all good nowCryingShame on you ,Now I will leave you alone,Forgive me if i don't wish you a very pleasant DayRant

Thank you Calab,Have a Great Day,It was fun to mess you,I LOve you ,CalabLoviesLoviesLovies