Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Buster

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by glenlivet.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Hendersonville,NC
United States
Member #48795
January 9, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2007, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I think your the piece of work! I have been using "LottoBuster" for four years now and had quite a bit of luck with it!

I can't tell you how many programs I have purchased and the company or programmer decided he was tired of keeping up with the upgrades, made his money, or for whatever other reason, bailed out leaving us with no way of getting help! At least with the folks at "LottoBuster" they are always there for you!

Maybe your just a cranky ole' guy or gal that has nothing better to do than to try and tear up someone else's hard work! Besides.......hitting the lottery is just luck anyway. No one is twisting your arm to buy these programs. Get over it,  get a life and quit trying to ruin someone elses!!!!    

United States
    Member #48799
    January 9, 2007
    4 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2007, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Over the last few years I have found Lotto Post an enjoyable website and I especially like the news articles and posts about various lottery theories. In those years I have never been moved to join the forums but your message has struck a nerve, big time.

To start with, I bought Lotto Buster 5 years ago for $19.95. In the last 5 years they have added a couple, three dozen new features and provided them in the form of downloadable updates. My additional cost for these updates has been zip, nada, none. They have all been free. I have the most current version and have never paid an additional penny.
    How the ‘’HE-double-toothpicks’’ can you say this is ‘’scam software’’.
    Another little tidbit, I click a few buttons and get my drawings databases updated with the most recent drawing results. For these they charge me zip, nada, nothing, it’s free.

As to the ‘’owners are on the island of Maui enjoying themselves at our expense’’ crack: I don’t know if they are on Maui but they can’t be having a whole lot of fun on the 19 bucks I paid them 5 years ago. If they are enjoying themselves, they are not doing it on what I have paid them.
    I think I should also mention that whenever I emailed them with a question, I can always count on receiving a prompt response.

Now about your statement ‘’I majored in math/physics in college’’ and the ‘’Statistical Analysis is incorrect’’. I do not know what kind of grades you received but I TAUGHT math at UTA and I have yet to find an error in their statistics. You need to keep in mind that Lotto Buster allows you to specify the time period and type of data that is analyzed so if you look at the last 10 draws the stats are not going to be the same as when you look at the last 100 draws.

Lets not forget the big issue ‘’we will all become millionaires overnight - or over the weekend’’. I don’t believe I have ever seen where they promise, or even hint at, that. What I can tell you is that my $19 investment, and a couple hours of number crunching each day, has netted me $193,000 over the last 5 years.

Next time you go trashing someone or something, get you facts straight, which you probably will not because, in reading your past posts, you are prone to making stupid, irrational statements.

Oh, by the way, it’s a poor workman who blames his tools.

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
      Member #19043
      July 24, 2005
      7378 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

HB is a nice Kind Gentleman who wouldnot trash or hurt anyone,To see a person win money on the pick 3 and decide to hand it out to strangers ,how could he trash anyone?I was Touched by him being so generous it made me want to pay it forward just like the movie

He is merely stating how he feels about this program ,everybody is entiled to their opinion and he stated it very well and FunnyGreen laughWhat works for 1 person may not work for the next person ,That is why we have so many choices out there,Personally i don't use a program,I believe in the Theory of Relativity,Dna Mates Followers,,and Annv,,I donot Knock any program because these people have the right to make a living like everyone else,but you have to keep in mind that everybody whether they are nice or not is after a profit and that is the truth!

Now HB This for you Hang in There ,you are a good person you will find what you are looking for and you will know it when you find it ,,,I Love you HB

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Just to set the record straight about Lotto Buster, more than one person has sent me a copy of an e-mail sent out to Lotto Buster subscribers by the software authors.

They provide a link to this thread, and urge their subscribers to talk about the product.

Thus, I do not believe the positive messages are necessarily all coming from the author.  There are probably some loyal customers who are giving their opinions.

BTW, I do not own the software myself, so I am not in a position to say if it's good or not.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

"Thus, I do not believe the positive messages are necessarily all coming from the author."

Cool!  Lotto Buster by proxy. lol

We've got some real members.  I have never used Lotto Buster - can any of you winners post some predictions?  Maybe Lotto Buster can buy some ad space as well?

Jacksonville
            United States
            Member #48760
            January 8, 2007
            3 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2007, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I'm one who got the E-mail from LB. and if I didn't believe that their product was worth the money, I wouldn't have bothered to respond. In a world where everyone wants everything NOW, I guess its a problem when you don't get instant results. ANYHOOO, the product is everything its advertised and nothing more. Its a great product if you take the time to use it correctly.

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              McKinney/Texas
              United States
              Member #47363
              November 1, 2006
              706 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Wish we could have a little contest here. You have to be on your best behaviour and honor system, however. You use JUST Lotto Buster, and I will use JUST DUKE, and we will just see which product works best - the one that is FREAKIN FREE or the one that NOW COSTS nearly $90 or is it $150. Either way I still stand ny original assessment of the product.

All I know is I won $820 in one day with DUKE, and Lotto Buster's Super Pick etc is usually full of bs!!

The proof is in the puddin!

Ephesians 3:20

Jacksonville
                United States
                Member #48760
                January 8, 2007
                3 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey, congratulations on your win!!!  Good for you. But that doesn't mean your gonna win again anytime soon. But, I hope you do!!

Um..where in the world did you get those prices?? LB is $25.00 one time charge. 

You are sure entitled to your opinion, and your right to express it here. On the other hand most of the people who posted here do not agree with your opinion of LB.

I wish you continued success with JUST DUKE. But for me, I'll stand by LB.

Midwest USA
                  United States
                  Member #48851
                  January 11, 2007
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I've been using Lotto Buster for about 6 years now to pick numbers in the Hoosier and Powerball Lotteries. In addition to Lotto Buster I am also running my own unique statistical algorithms on these lottery databases that identify trends based on hit frequency and number patterns for not only numbers that have been drawn for a specific period but also for numbers that haven't. When you collect enough data on an event-even on supposedly "random" events,  statistical anomolies do begin to appear. I do statistical metrology for a living so I think I know a bit about statistical analysis. 

I play $5 on Hoosier Lottery and $5 on Powerball per draw. On average, using the Lotto Buster tools, I win 2-3 free tickets per week and a 3 or 4 number cash hit on the Hoosier Lottery at least twice per month and  I hit small cash winnings with the Powerball on average 4-5 times per month. SO, Does Lotto Buster Work? Well, in terms of free tickets and small cash winnings I'd say I'm well ahead of the curve over those who pick numbers based on birthdays, anniversaries and touchee feelee feel good methods.

Face it folks, with odds of 1 in 12,271,512 for the Hoosier Lottery and 1 in 146,107,962 for the Powerball Lottery, anyone with a lick of sense should understand that regardless of what system or software you use, you really don't have a pigs chance at a luau of hitting the "BIG" one. The lottery is nothing more than a voluntary chump tax. I play just for "yucks" but in no way consider winning the lottery as part of my long term investment strategy or retirement plan. By the way- did I mention that "It's for the children?".