Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's System is Now Online!

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Illinois
United States
Member #46704
September 23, 2006
3692 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2007, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I don't mean wanting something for free but fearing that if someone says "hey LckyLary play this" if they got it from there then am I in trouble if I use it? If I ever went Platinum would I be in trouble if I pick for nj and play in nj? I understand you gotta pay a vig to use it but why not for your own state? If it could really make me money and augment my own system then how much is Platinum? (I guess Expert isn't the same thing right? The bar under my icon says Standard, nothing about Expert, where does Expert show?)

LckyLary what Im getting is that the system Todd has made available with Lucky's

blessing is one of the better ones out there so with that being said one should not

expect the use of it for free.  Thats fair dont you think?  Who said you were an expert,

are you a self proclaimed expert?  Dont be ridiculous you talk as if Todd is going to come

to your home and break your knee caps for playing the numbers without being platinum.

Just dont be cutting and pasting any of the results in the threads.  Relax

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2007, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I don't mean wanting something for free but fearing that if someone says "hey LckyLary play this" if they got it from there then am I in trouble if I use it? If I ever went Platinum would I be in trouble if I pick for nj and play in nj? I understand you gotta pay a vig to use it but why not for your own state? If it could really make me money and augment my own system then how much is Platinum? (I guess Expert isn't the same thing right? The bar under my icon says Standard, nothing about Expert, where does Expert show?)

I think you understand what I'm saying LckyLary, I don't think I need to spell it out in greater depth than I already did.  Use some common sense.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2007, 1:37 am - IP Logged

There are three levels of membership; Standard or basic is free or non-paying.  Gold and Platinum are paid memberships with different levels of features.

With the Platinum systems you are paying for information so don't post it.  People won't buy the cow if you give away the milk, use common sense.

If you use a service like Bet Slips don't play the games for your state because it gives that lottery a case the service is poaching their customers.  As no lottery has the right to customers outside their borders they can't complain about losing business when you play outside your state.

BobP

United States
        Member #28503
        December 17, 2005
        79 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Thank you Todd and Lucky.

This was defiantly worth the wait.Great job even a simpleton like me can follow this.

I love it!

Q

United States
          Member #28503
          December 17, 2005
          79 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Todd,When I go to  Luckys systems page it says Luckys systems.Does that mean you are adding more of Luckys systems there?

Q

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:35 am - IP Logged

Todd,When I go to  Luckys systems page it says Luckys systems.Does that mean you are adding more of Luckys systems there?

Q

Yes.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #46493
              September 11, 2006
              4173 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lucky for allowing Todd to add your system to LP. 

And special thanks to Todd for putting this system to use on LP.  I can't even imagine the work it took to implement this system to your site. 

Party for Todd!!  PartyHyperHurray!BananaCheersDrumGuitar

Keep it simple 

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2007, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lucky for allowing Todd to add your system to LP. 

And special thanks to Todd for putting this system to use on LP.  I can't even imagine the work it took to implement this system to your site. 

Party for Todd!!  PartyHyperHurray!BananaCheersDrumGuitar

It does hide a fairly substantial amount of sophistication, thanks for noticing!

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40
                  VA.
                  United States
                  Member #2362
                  September 21, 2003
                  3020 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2007, 7:31 am - IP Logged

http://jrogen.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/thanks.jpgLucky & ToddSee Ya!

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                    Fughedaboutit (NY)
                    United States
                    Member #8160
                    October 26, 2004
                    6777 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2007, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Todd and Lucky.

May your contributions to LP be repaid to you both many times over... Hurray!

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #46493
                      September 11, 2006
                      4173 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Lucky's system had 4 box hits today, and 1 straight!  Very nice.

Keep it simple 

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                        Norfolk , Va
                        United States
                        Member #4541
                        May 2, 2004
                        25092 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

That is great. I'm still trying to figure it out. Here in Va it didnt work today so I must be doing something wrong. I haven't put money on it but I'm watching it for now. If I want to compare numbers for the mid day draw do I use the box for mid day or the box for night meaning that the numbers come from the prior night draw? Anyway, however it works, I think it took alot of work and thank Todd and Lucky for adding it to the LP.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

That is great. I'm still trying to figure it out. Here in Va it didnt work today so I must be doing something wrong. I haven't put money on it but I'm watching it for now. If I want to compare numbers for the mid day draw do I use the box for mid day or the box for night meaning that the numbers come from the prior night draw? Anyway, however it works, I think it took alot of work and thank Todd and Lucky for adding it to the LP.

Systems do not just "work".  There is no system on planet Earth that just spits out the numbers that will be drawn that evening every time.

As provided in the various descriptions, the Lucky Followers System provides a list of numbers that tend to hit after certain numbers have been drawn.  It provides the basic list of 30 numbers, and then some smaller lists based upon that full set.

All of this is explained in the system's Introduction.

How exactly does it work?  That's a secret.  It's Lucky's secret, and he has shared it with me, so that I could automate the system on Lottery Post.

Knowing how it works internally is not important for people to effectively use it; and in fact that's the least important aspect.  The most important thing is that it provides a good baseline of numbers that tend to do well, and have done well over decades of time.

Comparing various numbers coming out of the system, for example comparing the midday vs. the evening numbers, is NOT a good use of the system, because the midday and evening numbers (in this system) are not related in any way.  They are two different sets of numbers, and considered two disctinctly different games.

A better use would be to take the midday numbers out of the system and compare them to other midday numbers from other sources.  Or just take one of the smaller sets and use them directly.

Of course, you are free to manipulate the numbers in ANY way you wish.  If you find that comparing midday to evening numbers helps you win more, then by all means keep doing it!

Lucky has provided other dynamite tips earlier in this thread, and I'd highly suggest checking them out!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                            Norfolk , Va
                            United States
                            Member #4541
                            May 2, 2004
                            25092 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok Todd, thanks . You did answer my question. The 2 aren't related. I'll have to see what works best by watching it. Thanks for putting it on here.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #46493
                              September 11, 2006
                              4173 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2007, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

So far for evening draw, Lucky's system has 3 straights and 1 box hit.  Still 10 draws out for the night.

Keep it simple