Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Concerning Pi - Pied Piper Plays Master Tune and Numbers Follow(ers)

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2007, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

When using Kola's pi positioning, I noticed that if you start with your last winning number & find its position, the next 2 digits often contain 1 number for the upcoming winner. And if you enter these 2 digits for positioning the next pair will contain 1 number from the upcoming winner. In WC the first winner is 059  to find this position enter previous winner 772 & position it ,the string is 51818417574672890977 772    79380008164706001614    the next 2 digits are 79,the 9 is in the next winning number 059. Find the position for 79 and the string is  141592653589  79  32384626433832795028 the next pair is 32 and the 2 is in the next winning number 244. Position 32 & the string is 14159265358979  32 38462643383279502884 the next 2 digits are 38 the 8 is in the next winning number 698. Hope this makes sense.

Good observation paint1. May you find alot more.

Good luck!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1527 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2007, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

One more thing to add to this thread:

Please keep in my mind that even with PI's enormous potential, PI was actually derived form a perfect circle on a flat surface, a  2-dimensional plane. And being that there are no perfect circles in Nature, PI is good, but quite static.

PHI on ther hand is more fluid, and if used well may handle nature's or rather the Lotto's dynamism. If PI is the Pied Piper - the Father, I would call PHI the Mother, and we all know Mother gives birth to all.

I will try to give PHI a fuller treatment at a later time, and hopefully find ways to work with both "Mom and Pop".

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

One more thing to add to this thread:

Please keep in my mind that even with PI's enormous potential, PI was actually derived form a perfect circle on a flat surface, a  2-dimensional plane. And being that there are no perfect circles in Nature, PI is good, but quite static.

PHI on ther hand is more fluid, and if used well may handle nature's or rather the Lotto's dynamism. If PI is the Pied Piper - the Father, I would call PHI the Mother, and we all know Mother gives birth to all.

I will try to give PHI a fuller treatment at a later time, and hopefully find ways to work with both "Mom and Pop".

Love the way you put things,Kola! Don't ever give up on pi or PHI. It will take you where you want to go!

I miss you! Will write soon to catch up!

Anywhere & Everywhere
        United States
        Member #10713
        January 23, 2005
        290 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Interesting thread Kola, Maybe the PHI may need a thread all to itself.....Lottolaugh has caugh my eye with PI, so now I wanna know about more about PHI

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1527 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Love the way you put things,Kola! Don't ever give up on pi or PHI. It will take you where you want to go!

I miss you! Will write soon to catch up!

Thank you LL!

Miss you too!

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2007, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Interesting thread Kola, Maybe the PHI may need a thread all to itself.....Lottolaugh has caugh my eye with PI, so now I wanna know about more about PHI

Thanks - Glad you enjoyed it WSN1.

And yes, I will give PHI its own thread.

mount pocono
              United States
              Member #50105
              February 26, 2007
              33 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2007, 8:03 am - IP Logged

i like working with pi to calculate the next draw,but its hard to do since pi sometimes reveals the next draw or pi scatters the next draw within pi,most of the time pi hides the next draw ex 509 =55--8,or 595 and so on,i look for combos that are similer to each other ex= 509 =559=408=648,i write all the combos down,and try to find out what these combos have in common and find the combo =to them all and play it,many combos to figure out and time consuming

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1527 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

i like working with pi to calculate the next draw,but its hard to do since pi sometimes reveals the next draw or pi scatters the next draw within pi,most of the time pi hides the next draw ex 509 =55--8,or 595 and so on,i look for combos that are similer to each other ex= 509 =559=408=648,i write all the combos down,and try to find out what these combos have in common and find the combo =to them all and play it,many combos to figure out and time consuming

What you say is very true b987. Remember that the PI formula was originally dervied from a perfect circle on a flat 2-dimensional plane. As you know, there are no naturally perfect circles on our 3-dimensional earth so results derived form PI , may be varied. You may just have to tweak PI or the results to compensate for the above. Have fun exploring...

The earth circles the sun, and so there is a PI relationship we have with the sun. Does that reinforce the idea that  PI can be used in our Lotto workouts. The Earth rotates on its axis from day to night as it hurtles through space to to complete its circular yearly cycle. Does this rotation of day to night affect us? Does it affect the lottery. Think of the circular flow of water down a drain or even the dynamism of a spiraling tornado. May be worth it to explore even if its just to conceptually think of things in different ways to tweak your formulas and results... 

And concerning the earth's yearly cycle of 365 days...You know the Ancients say that the earth use to circle the sun 360 days a year and not 365. That's where we get our concept of 360 degrees. But  scientists say the universe is expanding, so this may account for the increase of 5 days over the millions of years. Who knows? 

Good Luck!

mount pocono
                  United States
                  Member #50105
                  February 26, 2007
                  33 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

hi kola, i made a discovery of pi,i will give you a ex:maybe its something ,maybe its not,i think it is something but more work is needed ex:                                                              19494504712371378696                                                                     00303003703370377707 ,,370 hit in pa str box

mount pocono
                    United States
                    Member #50105
                    February 26, 2007
                    33 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2007, 9:09 am - IP Logged

hi kola, i made a discovery of pi,i will give you a ex:maybe its something ,maybe its not,i think it is something but more work is needed ex:                                                              19494504712371378696                                                                     00303003703370377707 ,,370 hit in pa str box

if you have a good read on your number,this could show your number in str,allso the numbers above 0 starts under the 1

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2007, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Good stuff b987 !

Its something alright...Where there is smoke there is FIRE! The challenge is putting the pieces together.

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2007, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Food for thought: 

365.25 is the number of days in a year.

365.25 divided by PI

= 365.25/PI

=116.2626859286295427791695891436.

Magic Square of the Sun per line is 111. Adding all lines = 666

As we know 1 is the mirror of six.

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2007, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Food for thought: 

365.25 is the number of days in a year.

365.25 divided by PI

= 365.25/PI

=116.2626859286295427791695891436.

Magic Square of the Sun per line is 111. Adding all lines = 666

As we know 1 is the mirror of six.

It may also be helpful to refer to Cashman87's posts concerning PI and  Aaron Donahue's PI formula

Cashman87 - http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130829

Aaron Donahue - http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130050

Good Luck!

mount pocono
                            United States
                            Member #50105
                            February 26, 2007
                            33 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2007, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

so close, played 327  winning number was 307

thanks for the links. 

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

so close, played 327  winning number was 307

thanks for the links. 

Hello b987.

Yes you were close, because the 1137 you showed me in the PM that indicated for you to play the 327 could have also been played as:

1137= (1-1)37= 037

As a matter of fact, even though adding the 1 + 1 is valid to give you the 2, and does work...I have found that if often you get a double number as 1137, you can use the 1, change it to its mirror, or subtract it from its double on the right. In certain cases you can also add the number to one of the three numbers on the right.

Good Luck on your workouts!