Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have a system ?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Have you run across a way to always get ONE of the PB numbers every drawing, guaranteed ?

Yes, 100% of the time [ 7 ]  [15.91%]
Yes, about 75% of the time [ 4 ]  [9.09%]
Yes, about 50% of the time [ 7 ]  [15.91%]
No [ 14 ]  [31.82%]
No, are you crazy ? [ 12 ]  [27.27%]
Total Valid Votes [ 44 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2007, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, I can get one of the numbers about 75% of the time WHEN my statistics tell me to, otherwise, no, not 75%.

Lately, I am getting two numbers all the time, and two more numbers about 20% of the time, it's that damned fifth number I can't get. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23349 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2007, 7:49 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

It could fit anywhere, it was a 'discussion' about a 'system' in a 'jackpot game'........  :)

To clarify: does anyone have a system, theory, whatever, that will tell them when ONE particular number is almost guaranteed to hit in the next game ?   Not from a pool of 4, 5, 10 or 15 numbers, but just ONE number that will hit.

The next thing coming will be a single-number PB challenge to see if anyone can back up what they say. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19901 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2007, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I see one "yes 100% of the time", but I don't see a post about how it's done.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2007, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

And I doubt you will.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Now I see three "Yes,100% of the time" and I think I've figured out how it's done.  By playing eleven lines with all 55 numbers, you not only guaranteed to have ONE of the PB number but all FIVE.  Now I just have to figure how to get three of more of them on the same line without increasing the total number of lines.

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #16612
              June 2, 2005
              3493 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2007, 1:02 am - IP Logged

My vote is about 50% of the time I'll match the PB.

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Now I see three "Yes,100% of the time" and I think I've figured out how it's done.  By playing eleven lines with all 55 numbers, you not only guaranteed to have ONE of the PB number but all FIVE.  Now I just have to figure how to get three of more of them on the same line without increasing the total number of lines.

But that's not what I mean.

What I mean is,  is there ONE number you will play in ALL of your games because you KNOW that ONE NUMBER will hit.

Now, that number can and will change from drawing to drawing: you cannot pick, for example, #19 and sit on it and say 'I know this one will hit', because sooner or later, it will.  That doesn't count.   However, if you tell me #19 is guaranteed to hit tonight - and tonight only - that is what I mean.

But also, you don't have to have a 'guaranteed number for every drawing, I don't, but once in awhile you see something that tells you to play a certain number... that is also what I mean.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: imagine what would happen if, say, 6 people all had a guaranteed number, all a different number, and these 6 folks all got together... and that won't happen. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

But that's not what I mean.

What I mean is,  is there ONE number you will play in ALL of your games because you KNOW that ONE NUMBER will hit.

Now, that number can and will change from drawing to drawing: you cannot pick, for example, #19 and sit on it and say 'I know this one will hit', because sooner or later, it will.  That doesn't count.   However, if you tell me #19 is guaranteed to hit tonight - and tonight only - that is what I mean.

But also, you don't have to have a 'guaranteed number for every drawing, I don't, but once in awhile you see something that tells you to play a certain number... that is also what I mean.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: imagine what would happen if, say, 6 people all had a guaranteed number, all a different number, and these 6 folks all got together... and that won't happen. 

I don't have a "guaranteed number" for every game, I'm not that good.  The best I've been able to do is eliminate all but six numbers that have at least one of the winning numbers 132 times since the last matrix change, but that requires playing two lines to have a match one of better 93% of the time and that wins nothing.

Evil Looking       

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2007, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

The key here is finding six people with all possessing different numbers. 

My first, impulsive thought is: How many people would be required to gaurantee that all would have a different number?  I believe you would need more than six.

My second thought is: What a novel idea!  I like it.  Surely we have such people here on LP. 

I am not one of them.  My interest lies in the P5 games where the odds are much lower and the pay off plenty for my needs (provided I win the jackpot once a year in all the states that have 39 (+/- 3) numbers which is 13 states). 

Good luck gathering six people, all with a gauranteed winning number.  I can see where one would profit handsomely with six such systems working together.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #48725
                      January 7, 2007
                      1958 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2007, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I chose 100% but that's because it's closer to my actual results than 75%. It's more like 90-95%. My system works a little different than most.

NY
                        United States
                        Member #23835
                        October 16, 2005
                        3501 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2007, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

The key here is finding six people with all possessing different numbers. 

My first, impulsive thought is: How many people would be required to gaurantee that all would have a different number?  I believe you would need more than six.

My second thought is: What a novel idea!  I like it.  Surely we have such people here on LP. 

I am not one of them.  My interest lies in the P5 games where the odds are much lower and the pay off plenty for my needs (provided I win the jackpot once a year in all the states that have 39 (+/- 3) numbers which is 13 states). 

Good luck gathering six people, all with a gauranteed winning number.  I can see where one would profit handsomely with six such systems working together.

The odds of two people having the same combinations are just like the odds of  matching the winning combinations - the more people with combinations, the more chances of a match. If you only have a handful of people with  combinations it's very unlikely that any will be duplicated, but it's still possible that if only two people pick a single combination each, they could pick the same combination. There can never be a way to guarantee that two people won't have the same combinations, except by actually checking and eliminating duplicates.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2007, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Last night i predicted that the lowest number would be above 15 and I caught the 50 and 52 on 1 line, the 49 on another and the 31 for powerball on another, I spent $3 dollars said yes, and won $6 dollars, but in no way can I predict the powerball every time. Is that kinda what your talking about?

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2007, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

That's OK Floyd, I still don't think I made my point clear.

Folks -

If you had ONE number you could pick out of all 55 numbers - you get only one pick, not from a pool of 12 or 15  - but just ONE number - could you pick ONE number with 75 or 100% accuracy that it will hit in the next drawing ?  (and ONLY the very next drawing).

I'm not talking about guesswork, I mean a serious bonifide way of picking ONE number. 

If anyone says they do, would you then care to take a chance by posting that one number right now ?

And after this, I'm giving it a rest... 

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2007, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Last night i predicted that the lowest number would be above 15 and I caught the 50 and 52 on 1 line, the 49 on another and the 31 for powerball on another, I spent $3 dollars said yes, and won $6 dollars, but in no way can I predict the powerball every time. Is that kinda what your talking about?

Maybe.

What I'm looking for is, let's say you played 10 games, do you have a way of identifying ONE number that is a 'sure thing' - or close to it ?

If you had played 10 games, and you had #50 in all 10 games, but #52 in just one game, I'd be asking what steered you to #50 (besides a gut feeling, and besides 'it was due'), and I would not care about the 52, since you didn't, either.