Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can Anyone Rig the Lottery?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2007, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Would they rig the Powerball lottery ?   NO

CAN they rig the Powerball lottery ?  Yes, and I know exactly how. It would not be easy, it would take at least 2 people both on the inside, but yes, by all means, it CAN be done.

Again, would they do it ?  NO

Why not ?  Too much to lose (credibility), too much to gain (jail time - IF caught). 

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I've heard what you all are saying. It is actually good news for me because I can rely on my system instead of going with a totally random number.

My other theory is that you cannot increase you odds - consistently i guess. If you try to shut the window the door opens. If you try to close the door the window opens. It will be interesting to see how my new system impact winning.

Take for example, I am consciously expecting a repeat or adjacent number from powerball and all of a sudden it chose now to hit its driest spell.

NOBODY will ever be able to convince me they can hit all 5 numbers AND the PB with any amount of certainty, the best you can do is track a TENDENCY based on the prior games played.

SOME tendencies you can go back and look at for the entire year, some since the last ball change, some for the prior 6 months, and some for just the last 3-4 draws.  SOME tendencies change, others do not, the trick is guessing which ones you THINK will hit next, and do the best you can to plan for them, and with a lot of luck, and maybe a lot of money, you will hit all 5 WB's.

I had noticed something that hit with 90% accuracy - WHEN it occurred - and it didn't occur much, but when it did, it predicted ONE of the balls about 90% of the time - until the last game. But that is just ONE of the balls, there are 4 others to contend with. 

I found another tendency that hit with 94% accuracy for 8 straight months - until about 3 months ago, then it disappeared altogether.

And I had yet another 'noticing' that hit with 66% accuracy - until about 2 months ago.

Everything I noticed I posted on my website - NOBODY I invited even bothered to logon and look, so I shut that part of it down. 

The moral of the story is, you can notice things all the time, the question is, will they keep occurring, or will they die ?  And for how long ?

This is what makes it fun... 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31354 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2007, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

PokeDo you honestly believe that anyone here will have that answer for you? especially in an open public forum like this one at the LP? Why do you ask? are you going to rig the lottery...?Don' ask that !If someone here new how to rig then they would not even be here; they would be somewhere else trying to enjoy the time the of their lives before the FBI CATCHES....him or her! Don't ruin the Post with Idiotic Q's like that...If you are working on something then keep your crime to your self Now! if you care to post some Numbers for us here then {PLEASE DO SO} As a member here at the lp i would hate it if someone like you TARNISHES IT. DO Not Darken This Room..ITS a very happy One. Go Away Wit Dat %#$@&^

He asked a perfectly reasonable question.  your rant is not necessary.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2007, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

He asked a perfectly reasonable question.  your rant is not necessary.

I didn't understand why the rant, either.