Welcome Guest
You last visited February 22, 2018, 12:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I went to PA to celebrate the end of Lucky for Life

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by rdc137.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
5219 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2007, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Respond to the message and stop attacking the messenger.

LFL wasnt a well planned game and the revenue proved it. So its okay to bid adieu .

The new game Mix & Match seemed to have more payouts so it may stick around as a secondary play game.

~~ Quiet zone...

~~222,1402, 2441, 4844, 4944, 17458, 08880 0222 19841

Delaware
    United States
    Member #30273
    January 14, 2006
    494 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Respond to the message and stop attacking the messenger.

LFL wasnt a well planned game and the revenue proved it. So its okay to bid adieu .

The new game Mix & Match seemed to have more payouts so it may stick around as a secondary play game.

We are responding to the message. Unfortunately the messenger's actions on this one leads itself to be critized.

NY
      United States
      Member #23835
      October 16, 2005
      3734 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2007, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Where I live, I cover up the NY Blotto slips to get people to play Mega Millions or Powerball instead. I also loudly criticize people who play NY Blotto, choose annuity on MM (since in NY you still have to choose when you play,) and/or buy an annuity-only scratch ticket, including any of NY's four versions of LOSE for Life.

I play lotto on a regular basis. Tell me why that's stupid, but here are some facts you should ponder first. Right now the cash prize for PB is about $7 million. The cash value for lotto is more than 50% higher, and for the same $1 you're about 7 times more likely to win. Only a moron would think that it makes more sense to spend their $1 on a PB ticket instead of a lotto ticket.

Do you criticize loudly because you need the volume to make up for your lack of a good argument? 

Delaware
        United States
        Member #30273
        January 14, 2006
        494 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2007, 2:31 am - IP Logged

I play lotto on a regular basis. Tell me why that's stupid, but here are some facts you should ponder first. Right now the cash prize for PB is about $7 million. The cash value for lotto is more than 50% higher, and for the same $1 you're about 7 times more likely to win. Only a moron would think that it makes more sense to spend their $1 on a PB ticket instead of a lotto ticket.

Do you criticize loudly because you need the volume to make up for your lack of a good argument? 

The silence will be deafening.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          5219 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2007, 2:35 am - IP Logged

We are responding to the message. Unfortunately the messenger's actions on this one leads itself to be critized.

One can disagree and do so with regard to the message being conveyed .

I saw no action ? Is there a video viewer on here to see Cashonlys action? I am befuddled by such a comment. His typing is an action but other wise the whole concept that one (or in this case a collective group of 'we") didnt care for his comments...so....criticism is the only recourse by adults? How peculiar...

~~ Quiet zone...

~~222,1402, 2441, 4844, 4944, 17458, 08880 0222 19841

Delaware
            United States
            Member #30273
            January 14, 2006
            494 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2007, 2:38 am - IP Logged

One can disagree and do so with regard to the message being conveyed .

I saw no action ? Is there a video viewer on here to see Cashonlys action? I am befuddled by such a comment. His typing is an action but other wise the whole concept that one (or in this case a collective group of 'we") didnt care for his comments...so....criticism is the only recourse by adults? How peculiar...

Umm, what?