Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Anti-Quick Pick System

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
The Quantum Master
West Concord, MN
United States
Member #21
December 7, 2001
3675 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2007, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Jade,

This method you describe got me interested because of the game I play, it's NY Pick 10,
Keno 10/20/80...because I have to eliminate 60-70 numbers each drawing it seemed like a fun short-cut, Pick 10 is so baffling because of the repeats and flag formations, it makes you think picking the right numbers is easy-about 60-75% of all the drawn numbers come from the last 3 drawings...needless to say it is NOT a cakewalk, but challenging and fun anyway. Would I be better off buying like 6 QP's for a drawing since I have so many numbers to eliminate do you think?

Pilot

As I said before, this depends on your lottery. What you should do first is get some QP's(any amount you can afford) and analyze them for a peroid of time then see how many lines may be needed to get a resonable amout of Exclusion Numbers.  I've found that for my lottery, a 6/49 lottery, that about 1 to 3 lines are good and the quantity of QP's does not matter. Could be $2.00, could be $200.00 or some where in between. For now, sample reasonably and examine. You'll get a feel for your lottery's QP's then decide how to approach it.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
Knowledge is Beyond Belief
Wisdom is Not Censored
Douglas Paul Smallish
Jehocifer

United States
    Member #10720
    January 23, 2005
    933 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2007, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

A little fuzzy on this one. I don't get why not line E? The RNG used in the ticket machine is a different mechanism than used in NON-computerized draws. I'd only use QP when the drawings are computerized because then at least it's a similar method.

The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3675 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2007, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

A little fuzzy on this one. I don't get why not line E? The RNG used in the ticket machine is a different mechanism than used in NON-computerized draws. I'd only use QP when the drawings are computerized because then at least it's a similar method.

line E, line E? there are 2 posts that have a line E. What post are you referring to, 1st or 2nd?

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2007, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

JL,

This method is not anti-quick pick, but a quick-pick of a quick-pick.  I have used a very similar technique out of pure frustration, just to try something different.  Two weeks ago I went out to play keno and I wanted some sets of numbers, so I used the rng on lottery post and generated 5 lines of 10 numbers, then simply drew diagonal lines through the five rows so that I had 5 sets of 5 numbers.  I took those and played 5x5spots first game, guess what ? I hit  a 5 of 5 and a 3 of 5 for a total of $906.00! I played $1.00 w/bonus ea. slip  and a tripler came up. I haven't tried it again, but I may try it with another game.  I chalked it up to being in the right place at the right time, cause of the way keno pays, but the people in the place I play couldn't believe it, someone can just walk in and win the first bet.  It is a valid method for sure, any method which gives results somewhat validates it, especially in my case two weeks ago. I think I had a good coverage or something and I also believe to put bets in late when playing keno (gives the computer less time to evaluate whats been wagered). I am not a big fan of rnging but for the huge number sets like keno or the big jackpot games it is another option one can use : Anti-Quick Picking.

LOL jarasan US Flag

The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2007, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

As I said before, this depends on your lottery. What you should do first is get some QP's(any amount you can afford) and analyze them for a peroid of time then see how many lines may be needed to get a resonable amout of Exclusion Numbers.  I've found that for my lottery, a 6/49 lottery, that about 1 to 3 lines are good and the quantity of QP's does not matter. Could be $2.00, could be $200.00 or some where in between. For now, sample reasonably and examine. You'll get a feel for your lottery's QP's then decide how to approach it.

I'm thinking about including some kind of Anti-Quick Pick/Quick Pick Analysis Function with the New Draw Analysis Tool in JADE LSG.

It would do something similar to what I've described here.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer