Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some information for CALIF players.......

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by budward.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - pyramid
$$ Notaphilist $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16457 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2007, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Well,good golly,looks like if we'd just stuck with these from last night we would have had a straight tonight, Mon. Feb 5th-- 001 !!

$24.00 woulda gotcha this,how about them apples? Will have to take a second look at these repeater numbers again. Still new at this and learning but I like what I'm seeing! 

Way to go Lottolaughs. Great job. I will be watching this post for sure!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2007, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Just to clarify, since some people may be confusing lotto laugh's use of the word "followers" with the Lucky's Followers system available to Lottery Post Platinum members, these are two different things.

The Lucky's Followers system is not just a straight set of numbers that followed a particular drawing.  It is actually a more involved process that Lucky has worked with and tweaked over the years, and this process was carefully reconstructed and automated inside the Lottery Post computer, which produces the numbers.

What lotto laughs is talking about in this thread (please correct me if I'm wrong) is a list that shows the number drawn on a particular day, followed by the 7 numbers that were drawn on the next 7 drawings or days.  (I did not see if the midday and evening numbers are mixed or separate, so maybe lotto laughs could specify that.)

The main difference is that the list of followers lotto laughs is showing is data that is meant to be worked with, and the Lucky's Followers System produces predictions that are designed to be either directly played or worked with like data.

Hello Todd and thanks for stopping by!

You are correct on all accounts here..thanks for clearing up any confusion in case there could be any misunderstandings. The word "followers" does get confusing in the lottery world as it can mean different things to different people. But what I am showing is exactly what you posted here. I will be working on various other states also through the year.

These are midday and evening draws combined to answer your question. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2007, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Way to go Lottolaughs. Great job. I will be watching this post for sure!!!

Appreciate your support,Nbey! You're not doing too bad yourself next door, my good neighbor!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2007, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks for clearing up that mid/eve thing!  Seems like you're having fun and luck with your numbers (always a good combination).  Thanks for such an interesting topic thread!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #33295
          February 19, 2006
          699 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Well,good golly,looks like if we'd just stuck with these from last night we would have had a straight tonight, Mon. Feb 5th-- 001 !!

$24.00 woulda gotcha this,how about them apples? Will have to take a second look at these repeater numbers again. Still new at this and learning but I like what I'm seeing! 

Congrats LL.

Them's mighty fine apples. We can always count on you for new ideas!!

You're an Blue Angel cause you are always helping find new ways to win at Pick 3!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.