Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the proven lotto system

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stack47.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Luckyhorse posted the closed ebay auction number 140084063292 you can copy and paste it into any ebay search box like the one on the bottom of the Lotto-Logix games page and you can view the ended auction, the buyer, the seller who does list his address as Ru.  I don't get the feeling Luckyhorse is hosting the auction.  Also the title of the system is Proven Lotto System making it a valid title for a thread post about it. 

BobP

If you are referring to my post I did not imply that luckyhorse is hosting the auction.  That would not have been my guess.  There are thousands of scams operating on eBay at any one moment in time.  Listing an e-mail address with an "ru" extension does not mean it's really from russia, not to mention that even if was was really from Russia, that would be raise the probability of it being a scam 10-fold.  It's probably just some stuff copied and pasted together from various stuff available here and elsewhere.  A complete waste of money.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Canada
    Member #1888
    July 20, 2003
    184 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2007, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

hey negative boy or is it rjoh its in this thread

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2007, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Stack, I KNOW there are drawings where I have little chance, from what I see in my research, but I just continue to tweak my research and I get a little bit closer all the time.  The PB itself is way beyond me, THAT one is total luck.   

I'd say that things 'line up' for me with the WB's about once every 8 drawings, but I at least play all drawings because you never know when trends you see may roll in or out.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7313 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2007, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Stack, I KNOW there are drawings where I have little chance, from what I see in my research, but I just continue to tweak my research and I get a little bit closer all the time.  The PB itself is way beyond me, THAT one is total luck.   

I'd say that things 'line up' for me with the WB's about once every 8 drawings, but I at least play all drawings because you never know when trends you see may roll in or out.

Most people probably look at the multi-million dollar payoffs and are pleasantly surprised if they happen to hit a lower tier prize.

How long would a 5/56 Pick-5 game last if it paid nothing for 2 out of 5, $7 for 3 out of 5, $150 for 4 out of 5, and with a jackpot of $250,000?  And since most of the states with Powerball and/or MegaMillions have a version of a Pick-5 game with smaller matrixes (5/37), better lower tier prizes, and in some instances, higher jackpots, its a no-brainer.

I'd rather read where the winner of one these huge jackpots had researched the numbers then reading "that was the first ticket I ever bought".