Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

proven lotto prediction!!

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 10 years ago by luckyhorse.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2007, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

this is for the feb 16/07 canada lotto super 7 draw  4-5-7-15-17-19-23-25-26-27-28-29-31-35-41-44-45-47    eventually when i learn more i will be able to cut the amount of numbers down    good luck!

NYC
    United States
    Member #43059
    July 12, 2006
    39 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2007, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Dear Luckyhorse,

Dude, make a prediction for NY daily KENO for tomorrow 2/12.

Thanks
    Pilot

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2007, 12:40 am - IP Logged

this is for the feb 16/07 canada lotto super 7 draw  4-5-7-15-17-19-23-25-26-27-28-29-31-35-41-44-45-47    eventually when i learn more i will be able to cut the amount of numbers down    good luck!

Please keep the breathless exciting subject lines to a reasonable level.  First of all the subject "proven lotto prediction" is a contradiction in terms.  A prediction is not proven, it is something that remains to be proven.

Unless, of course, the system has "proved" that it has won a jackpot in the past, which of course it has not.  If it had, then the person hawking that scam on eBay would have no reason to do so.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #48920
        January 13, 2007
        1 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2007, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey Todd, how about cutting the guy a little slack? He is excited!!!!! He says in previous posts that back testing of this system looks very promising. Why not let him try out the system and post the results as he has offered? We are all grown people and we can decide whether we are interested or not. If it turns out to be something worthwhile, I sure sure would be interested and so would a lot of other folks. I thought exchanging ideas was what this site was all about anyway.

Clint 

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Clint,

Maybe you should ask me why I'm posting that, rather than assuming a guy named "luckyhorse" with 109 posts to his name is on the up & up.

Maybe you should try to understand the nature and flow of the forums before using your first post to criticize the forum administrator, eh?

If you cared to ask, I would have been happy to tell you about the dozen other scams that luckyhorse has boasted about here.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2007, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Clint, he's going to have to do a LOT better than listing 38% of the available numbers for Canada Super 7.

*IF* he can get it down to 10, MAYBE 11 numbers, then, and only then, will he have something worth being excited about. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19817 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey Clint,

You're new here so I suspect these are the first posts of luckyhorse you've read but I have been reading his scams since he started posting on the old Maybelle website.  I'm just surprised that he's still using the same name since many of the older LP members were Maybelle members too until it went out of business.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Fergus
                Canada
                Member #5532
                July 9, 2004
                87 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2007, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I hear you on that one RJOH...I to am surprised he is still using the same name.

Raziel

Canada
                  Member #1888
                  July 20, 2003
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

this is for the saturday feb 10/07 canada lotto 6/49 draw 41-37-40-25-42-08-39-38-15-05-35-45    good luck!    ps: i'am not out to prove anything to anybody here is a guy who likes investigating different and using different strategies every draw maybe this sounds like you? for this draws numbers i have stuck with the newest strategy

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2007, 12:49 am - IP Logged

this is for the saturday feb 10/07 canada lotto 6/49 draw 41-37-40-25-42-08-39-38-15-05-35-45    good luck!    ps: i'am not out to prove anything to anybody here is a guy who likes investigating different and using different strategies every draw maybe this sounds like you? for this draws numbers i have stuck with the newest strategy

I moved your post into the existing thread.  Please keep the posts under one thread.  I am not comfortable having multiple threads floating around, when it's basically an advertisement for something resembling an eBay scam.

Canada
                      Member #1888
                      July 20, 2003
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2007, 1:00 am - IP Logged

sorry let me correct the date saturday feb 17/07  and i agree with you there are a'lot of scams on ebay probably 99% of them is usually oold recycled garbage from some other author but my enthusiasm on this sytem comes from the fact i have never seen this before which makes it original when i saw it i went wow! i have to take a closer look at this and that in itself was worth the $5 i paid  here i will pu this in bold ok?  DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM TILL I HAVE POSTED ENOUGH PREDIUCTIONS TO MAKE IT A WORTHWILE PURCHASE OF $50 BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE AUTHOR WANTS NOW!  just wait because i maybe wrong ok?

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:41 am - IP Logged

sorry let me correct the date saturday feb 17/07  and i agree with you there are a'lot of scams on ebay probably 99% of them is usually oold recycled garbage from some other author but my enthusiasm on this sytem comes from the fact i have never seen this before which makes it original when i saw it i went wow! i have to take a closer look at this and that in itself was worth the $5 i paid  here i will pu this in bold ok?  DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM TILL I HAVE POSTED ENOUGH PREDIUCTIONS TO MAKE IT A WORTHWILE PURCHASE OF $50 BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE AUTHOR WANTS NOW!  just wait because i maybe wrong ok?

Fine by us, Mr. Horse.

But let me say: run your system with MegaMillions numbers, and Powerball numbers, because that's what most of us can relate to. You can obviously still run your Canada 7 numbers, but I don't think many of us follow that one at all, so to be honest, it doesn't matter. 

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Fine by us, Mr. Horse.

But let me say: run your system with MegaMillions numbers, and Powerball numbers, because that's what most of us can relate to. You can obviously still run your Canada 7 numbers, but I don't think many of us follow that one at all, so to be honest, it doesn't matter. 

Gee, guesser, the guy is from Canada, what difference does it make what game he chooses????   

"so to be honest, it doesn't matter." 

Really?  Who says Canadian games don't matter?  What an insult.

What?

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23260 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Gee, guesser, the guy is from Canada, what difference does it make what game he chooses????   

"so to be honest, it doesn't matter." 

Really?  Who says Canadian games don't matter?  What an insult.

What?

Well, I'd have to agree, there are many Canadian members, so I don't mind seeing the Canada 7 stuff posted.  Frankly, there are people from almost every country with a lottery who come here, so post whatever game you like.

However, the point is well taken that posting MM and PB predictions widens the appeal of the topic thread, because there are so many people interested in those two games.  But if you just want to post S7, that's just fine with me.

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2007, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I apologize, I didn't mean it the way it sounded.

What I meant was, most of the folks I see here deal with PB or MM, I don't see a lot of discussion on the Canadian Lottery. In fact, There is probably more discussion on State Lotteries, the Pick-3, 4 and 5's than there is PB or MM. I'd venture to say that more folks (on here) number-crunch MM or PB than most other lotteries, so if we could see predictions from one persons' system and compare them to each of our own, maybe together we can come up with something noticeable for each of us...

True Critic - You want an insult ?   Get back to me when you folks win a Bowl game, or an NFL Playoff game.... (I'm KIDDING).