Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Death

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2007, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I did not know whether to post this or not but decided that many people in the LP family are suffering right now with sick loved ones.  My sister-in-law got back from the Mayo Clinic two weeks ago and she has CJD disease, a terminal disease (human form of mad cow disease), that is very much like Alzheimers. My husband went to see her last week for probably the last time and told me her quality of life was zero.....(she combs her hair with toothpaste, stared at a blank napkin for over an hour, did not know her mom and dad from their pictures although she did know my daughter, Jody which was very strange)..........................anyhow, a decision is going to have to made in the near future whether to let her go or treat her (which basically means that we leave her in a coma as she will be brain dead).......................

Anyhow, a friend of mine sent me this video from CNN today and I thought I would share it with those who have dealt with the loss of a loved one or will have to deal with it.  It is about 12 year old artist who paints heaven......................you will have to see the video to believe it.  It was very comforting to me to know that my parents are in that place as well as the loved ones I have lost..................so if you so desire, I am posting the clip.  I hope Todd doesn't mind but the LP family has lost so many people lately, I felt it relevant.

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

Sandy

cnchsound's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #25282
    November 4, 2005
    2787 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2007, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I lost my 10 year old last month. I know the feeling of helplessness when you can do nothing to help. Keep strong in your faith and trust in God. She will be in a better place and you have to live the life so that you can be with her in the Resurrection. Thanks for sharing.

Cnchsound

To be loved, be lovable.            Ovid.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31344 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2007, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I lost my 10 year old last month. I know the feeling of helplessness when you can do nothing to help. Keep strong in your faith and trust in God. She will be in a better place and you have to live the life so that you can be with her in the Resurrection. Thanks for sharing.

my deepest condolences to you.  sandy - so sorry to hear this.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the link. 

cnchsound,  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little angel. 

Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry

Sandy

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2007, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry for your lost...

Today i red on MSN that 2 boys died on a pound..An 8 year old felt on a icy, cold pond, and his brother 12 years old went and rescue him and both died. they tried to revive them but to no avail..Is got to be sad for the family that lost them...

Mathew 19: 14

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              Pooler, GA
              United States
              Member #5582
              July 12, 2004
              387 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2007, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Sandy:  Sorry for such a hard decision to make.  I lost my mother in 12/03/02 and every X-mas, her birthday 07/01), and Mother's day are hard for me but I have a wonderful husband and family to support me through those days.  They always call me but those days, they REALLY call me just to say "it's going to be okay".  The video was very comforting--it really brings true meaning to "our loved ones are in a better and beautiful place.  Thank you so much for your thoughts of LP members (and viewers) on this site to see where our loved ones are at peace with no suffering.  Thank you again...

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much for sharing..

Imagine  FAITH!  Very Powerful message!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20108 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss cnchsound, my deepest condolences.

Sandy I'm also sorry to hear about your sister-in-law's condition. Keep faith. The tape is absolutely absorbing...! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

angelm's avatar - anne
                    richmond ky.
                    United States
                    Member #15877
                    May 22, 2005
                    8472 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Video gave me goosebumps!Thanks for sharing!!

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                      texas
                      United States
                      Member #4689
                      May 17, 2004
                      4121 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I did not know whether to post this or not but decided that many people in the LP family are suffering right now with sick loved ones.  My sister-in-law got back from the Mayo Clinic two weeks ago and she has CJD disease, a terminal disease (human form of mad cow disease), that is very much like Alzheimers. My husband went to see her last week for probably the last time and told me her quality of life was zero.....(she combs her hair with toothpaste, stared at a blank napkin for over an hour, did not know her mom and dad from their pictures although she did know my daughter, Jody which was very strange)..........................anyhow, a decision is going to have to made in the near future whether to let her go or treat her (which basically means that we leave her in a coma as she will be brain dead).......................

Anyhow, a friend of mine sent me this video from CNN today and I thought I would share it with those who have dealt with the loss of a loved one or will have to deal with it.  It is about 12 year old artist who paints heaven......................you will have to see the video to believe it.  It was very comforting to me to know that my parents are in that place as well as the loved ones I have lost..................so if you so desire, I am posting the clip.  I hope Todd doesn't mind but the LP family has lost so many people lately, I felt it relevant.

So sry about your sister in law Sandy, God Bless you and your family.

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                        texas
                        United States
                        Member #4689
                        May 17, 2004
                        4121 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2007, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

So sry about the lost of your child, I know how devastating that is for you and your family. God bless you and your family

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5118 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2007, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K...........................and ALLLL!!

on this GREAT POST for SHARING.......LIFE, DEATH, &.....LOTTERY!!!!

ON this PAST...........................monday. 2/5/07..............LOST!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST MEMBER of MY FAMILY....................................TOO!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO can't EXPLAIN.............BUT,...............................................

in HER will....................SHE,,,,,,,REQUESTITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

too KNOW????????????????????????????????????????????

HOW SHE WOULD................DIE..........AFTER being TOLD!!!!

this WONDERFUL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PERSON!!!KELP........HER EYES!!

open for FOUR-DAYS............BUT, .........................................

SHE would not CLOSE HER EYES,..........................................

SHE did not ........................EVER..........want too DIE!!!!!!!!!!

SHE............FOUGHT "DEATH" for...........FOUR  "DAM DAYS"

PSYKOMO & family......................JUST....WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAVE COURAGE...Lottery PosT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5118 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2007, 12:25 am - IP Logged

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K...........................and ALLLL!!

on this GREAT POST for SHARING.......LIFE, DEATH, &.....LOTTERY!!!!

ON this PAST...........................monday. 2/5/07..............LOST!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST MEMBER of MY FAMILY....................................TOO!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO can't EXPLAIN.............BUT,...............................................

in HER will....................SHE,,,,,,,REQUESTITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

too KNOW????????????????????????????????????????????

HOW SHE WOULD................DIE..........AFTER being TOLD!!!!

this WONDERFUL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PERSON!!!KELP........HER EYES!!

open for FOUR-DAYS............BUT, .........................................

SHE would not CLOSE HER EYES,..........................................

SHE did not ........................EVER..........want too DIE!!!!!!!!!!

SHE............FOUGHT "DEATH" for...........FOUR  "DAM DAYS"

PSYKOMO & family......................JUST....WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAVE COURAGE...Lottery PosT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

after........4.......days.........U-DIE!!!!!!!!!!

BE......................sure to put in YOUR will.........ALL your WISHEssss

it..........MAY COME TRUE.......

have....................COURAGE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

????????????????????????????????

HOW LONG?????????????????????????????????????????????????

can UUUUUUUUUUUUULAST after U or TOLD U will..........DIE!!!!

she kept eyes.......OPEN for 4-DAY'ss

SHE was a Love of LIFE!

mi$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAILEEN!!!!!!! 

Clarkston, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #76
                              January 6, 2002
                              8528 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2007, 8:01 am - IP Logged

after........4.......days.........U-DIE!!!!!!!!!!

BE......................sure to put in YOUR will.........ALL your WISHEssss

it..........MAY COME TRUE.......

have....................COURAGE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

????????????????????????????????

HOW LONG?????????????????????????????????????????????????

can UUUUUUUUUUUUULAST after U or TOLD U will..........DIE!!!!

she kept eyes.......OPEN for 4-DAY'ss

SHE was a Love of LIFE!

mi$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAILEEN!!!!!!! 

I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a loved one. Hopefully, they go to a much better place than what we live in real life.

Sandy