Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Death

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40
VA.
United States
Member #2362
September 21, 2003
3020 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I did not know whether to post this or not but decided that many people in the LP family are suffering right now with sick loved ones.  My sister-in-law got back from the Mayo Clinic two weeks ago and she has CJD disease, a terminal disease (human form of mad cow disease), that is very much like Alzheimers. My husband went to see her last week for probably the last time and told me her quality of life was zero.....(she combs her hair with toothpaste, stared at a blank napkin for over an hour, did not know her mom and dad from their pictures although she did know my daughter, Jody which was very strange)..........................anyhow, a decision is going to have to made in the near future whether to let her go or treat her (which basically means that we leave her in a coma as she will be brain dead).......................

Anyhow, a friend of mine sent me this video from CNN today and I thought I would share it with those who have dealt with the loss of a loved one or will have to deal with it.  It is about 12 year old artist who paints heaven......................you will have to see the video to believe it.  It was very comforting to me to know that my parents are in that place as well as the loved ones I have lost..................so if you so desire, I am posting the clip.  I hope Todd doesn't mind but the LP family has lost so many people lately, I felt it relevant.

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

Thank you for sharing.

VA.
    United States
    Member #2362
    September 21, 2003
    3020 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2007, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I lost my 10 year old last month. I know the feeling of helplessness when you can do nothing to help. Keep strong in your faith and trust in God. She will be in a better place and you have to live the life so that you can be with her in the Resurrection. Thanks for sharing.

The image “http://committees.womenwhobelieve.us/~graphics/sympathy2004/_cards/bas_deepest_sympathy.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

VA.
      United States
      Member #2362
      September 21, 2003
      3020 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2007, 10:17 am - IP Logged

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKssssssssss...................Sandy K...........................and ALLLL!!

on this GREAT POST for SHARING.......LIFE, DEATH, &.....LOTTERY!!!!

ON this PAST...........................monday. 2/5/07..............LOST!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST MEMBER of MY FAMILY....................................TOO!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO can't EXPLAIN.............BUT,...............................................

in HER will....................SHE,,,,,,,REQUESTITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

too KNOW????????????????????????????????????????????

HOW SHE WOULD................DIE..........AFTER being TOLD!!!!

this WONDERFUL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PERSON!!!KELP........HER EYES!!

open for FOUR-DAYS............BUT, .........................................

SHE would not CLOSE HER EYES,..........................................

SHE did not ........................EVER..........want too DIE!!!!!!!!!!

SHE............FOUGHT "DEATH" for...........FOUR  "DAM DAYS"

PSYKOMO & family......................JUST....WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAVE COURAGE...Lottery PosT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

http://www.ittakestwo.com/products/Cards0206/S4234@28%25.jpg

VA.
        United States
        Member #2362
        September 21, 2003
        3020 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2007, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I did not know whether to post this or not but decided that many people in the LP family are suffering right now with sick loved ones.  My sister-in-law got back from the Mayo Clinic two weeks ago and she has CJD disease, a terminal disease (human form of mad cow disease), that is very much like Alzheimers. My husband went to see her last week for probably the last time and told me her quality of life was zero.....(she combs her hair with toothpaste, stared at a blank napkin for over an hour, did not know her mom and dad from their pictures although she did know my daughter, Jody which was very strange)..........................anyhow, a decision is going to have to made in the near future whether to let her go or treat her (which basically means that we leave her in a coma as she will be brain dead).......................

Anyhow, a friend of mine sent me this video from CNN today and I thought I would share it with those who have dealt with the loss of a loved one or will have to deal with it.  It is about 12 year old artist who paints heaven......................you will have to see the video to believe it.  It was very comforting to me to know that my parents are in that place as well as the loved ones I have lost..................so if you so desire, I am posting the clip.  I hope Todd doesn't mind but the LP family has lost so many people lately, I felt it relevant.

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

The image “http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/tristontyler/MyPrayersWithU0.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.and your familyBlue Angel

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

honey bee, you are so nice....thank you!

Sandy

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
            pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #5534
            July 10, 2004
            739 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, my friend

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2007, 5:56 am - IP Logged

you're welcome!!  Lovies

Sandy

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2007, 7:09 am - IP Logged

just read this.sorry about your sister in law sandy.and also my condolences for the ten year old.i got really emotional.i wish you both luck during these hard times.