Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers Hitting After You Stop

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #1303
March 27, 2003
1508 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

"Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a form of insanity"

OMG!  Then this is a picture of me.  Crazy

A picture of many of us.  But how about when you do something different each time and get the same results? (your numbers don't come in)

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2007, 12:07 am - IP Logged

There's a saying in Vegas, "Dice have eyes, ears, and no heart" - in other words, they know what you've bet- and haven't bet - and roll accordingly.

Apparently lotto is the same. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2007, 12:15 am - IP Logged

There's a saying in Vegas, "Dice have eyes, ears, and no heart" - in other words, they know what you've bet- and haven't bet - and roll accordingly.

Apparently lotto is the same. 

Hmmm, I call it the randomness of luck.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2007, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss, did I ever tell you my "22" story?  I was sitting at the roulette table (a fool's game, huh?) in the Tropicana in 1981 for a long time.  I kept betting on black and the wheel kept stopping on red.  I realized the odds are not 50/50 because of the green 0 and 00, but I stopped playing individual numbers or rows to "save" money.  But I had been playing number 22 for so long that I kept a chip on 22.  I also bet on even and odd kept coming up, so I figured I had to get black soon or odd.  Nothing.  How many consecutive red numbers could possibly be called?  I eventually ran out of chips and stood up, smiled and said "oh well" and was really okay until I turned around to leave and the first thing I heard was "TWENTY-TWO"  which is also black and also even.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2007, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Good example! Dice, cards, roulette balls - lotto balls- eyes, ears, and no heart!

guesser

Randomness of luck, sure- but for the few lucky ones with good luck, those things 'cooperate', for everyone else they pull the 'no heart' stunt like Justxploring's 22 story.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2007, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Good example! Dice, cards, roulette balls - lotto balls- eyes, ears, and no heart!

guesser

Randomness of luck, sure- but for the few lucky ones with good luck, those things 'cooperate', for everyone else they pull the 'no heart' stunt like Justxploring's 22 story.  

Agreed.

However you slice it, it's still the randomness of luck.

Some have it all the time, some have it a little bit, and some (like me) never seem to be able to BUY a break.

I guess then we get into 'mystical' and wonder why, of all the number combos drawn, why MINE is never the one ?   How does the game 'know' me and what I have picked ?  Why is it when I posted numbers; that almost none of them ever hit - and when I stopped posting I started hitting again ?  Maybe I should just post the opposite of my real choices ?

Why Why Why.....   (lol) 

Curious2k3's avatar - Curious 2k3.jpg
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #34209
              March 1, 2006
              265 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2007, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I play mainly Pick 3...I can't count the number of times that I've stopped playing a number (straight) only to see it come up a few games to a week or so later.  I have some ideas for a strategy that tries to pick the numbers a week or so in advance.

I hear that Thoth. The only dilemma I am facing now is not giving them enough time to fall, and I stop short...missing the mark. Normally I am off every day by one digit (boxed). I played 332 for 2-14 Mid day here in MI and 363 fell. Perhaps we can exchange startegies in the future. I have noticed several nuances (even though they might be over looked by most people) with number formulas.

Pfft.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

i quit playing a pick 4 number in tennessee.a day later it hit.the main reason i quit playing it online was that stupid internet gambling law that was passed.that whole deal screwed me up big time for as while.its really hard to tell whats going to happen.....