Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How did you "discover" Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kkkathleen.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
Georgia
United States
Member #38040
April 23, 2006
1643 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:27 am - IP Logged

For me, it was when I would go to the Florida Lottery website. I noticed Lottery Post listed on the search results page. Checked it out. Glad I did!!!!!!! Been here ever since.   

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #46704
    September 23, 2006
    3692 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Good topic Lucky Star.  Same here with me good ol search engine

I was already playing the lottery but I was not winning and I wanted

to search any topics that dealt with Lottery fraud or the states getting

caught cheating and stumbled upon Lottery Post.  Didnt even join right

away just followed for a while and then one day i had to jump on in 

At first I even thought the prediction board was real money being paid out  Green laugh

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

it was at 10:23 pm central standard time on october 15,2004 when i was looking up lottery sites on the internet.the first time i saw it it looked way better than the other places i had seen so i spent a lot of time reading posts and learning about things.my daughter was born a couple weeks later on 11-1-04.then a year later my son was born on 11-2-05.i played 112 for a couple days 5 bucks a day then stopped.then a day later after i stopped playing 112 the number hit.so always stick to those numbers a lil while longer.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I hope more people get a chance to say how they found LP.  I think most people find it with a search engine, but I'd still be interested to hear about it -- what you were searching for (search terms!), what search engine, and anything else you remember.  I love the stories too!

I'm always looking for more ways to help people find the site, so hearing how you found it helps me.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Just surfing the net one day. I don't even remember how but I browsed for quite awhile before I joined. Really like the atmosphere here and have met some wonderful people. It's so nice being surrounded by folks who share your same passions!

cashinn's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
            Member #47772
            November 24, 2006
            252 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Actually, I found LP several years ago, somewhere around 2000 I think.  Anyway, the site didn't seem to be very inclusive and a little hostile but I would visit to see what other players were doing or looking for new methods to use in my workout.  This site has grown tremendously and now offers great variety.

What brought me back to this site and deciding to join were the tools and the open exchange of  information.  LP has truly evolved into a great asset for those who enjoy the lottery games.

By releasing all negative thoughts, the mind is free for positive choices.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #46493
              September 11, 2006
              4173 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Good topic Lucky Star.  Same here with me good ol search engine

I was already playing the lottery but I was not winning and I wanted

to search any topics that dealt with Lottery fraud or the states getting

caught cheating and stumbled upon Lottery Post.  Didnt even join right

away just followed for a while and then one day i had to jump on in 

At first I even thought the prediction board was real money being paid out  Green laugh

I thought the same thing CCHS13.  I thought people were playing all of those numbers and making big money. 

I found LP through a search engine.  I was interested in playing P3 and thought there had to be some kind of forum somewhere.  LP was the first one that came up.  I thought it looked great, people seemed to know what they were doing.  Not to mention people helping out others by giving tips and posting numbers for all to see.  I joined up right away, and got a platinum membership soon after. 

I was really impressed with how Todd runs LP, and is very active in keeping things updated and running a quality show here. 

Keep it simple 

twisted's avatar - underground
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #2376
                September 25, 2003
                582 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2007, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I was searching for more information on Pepsi Billions.  At that time I remember that if anyone had won Pepsi Billions, they would have had the option to select either $1 Billion, paid out in something similar to the graduated payments that PB has (but there was a massive "balloon payment" at the end of 39 years), or selecting $250 Million cash.  I was searching on Google to see if there was anything out there with a payment close to $250 Million cash.  Thats when I learned about Powerball and MegaMillions at USAMega (it was called something else before) and found the forums.  I cant believe its been over 3 years since I joined.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I remember i was searching for "lottery secrets" on yahoo and this page came up, i saw it but didn't pay much attention nor i looked really hard into it, just saw the one opinion they had (like an article that was on yahoo), later couple of weeks later i was searching for the same thing, lottery secrets, and this time i could see that they had forums and all...like 3 weeks later searching for the same thing "lottery secrets" i saw lotterypost and decided to join...I say it must have been 2 months before i join from the first visit..Even though i don't remember...

angelm's avatar - anne
                    richmond ky.
                    United States
                    Member #15877
                    May 22, 2005
                    8472 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Surfing the net for anything that had to do with lottery and tah-dah I found the best site!!

Greenwich, CT
                      United States
                      Member #4793
                      May 24, 2004
                      1822 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Looking around on Google for "lottery systems" and such.

It's been three years already!  There's not another lottery forum out there that I'd rather use!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                        Member #48046
                        December 7, 2006
                        1699 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda like pumpi, ......I was looking around for,  lottery secrets, and magic numbers,  and kinda saw Lottery post.  I hope everyone who finds this place, likes it........and I've tried to turn a few friends on to it too!

United States
                          Member #33295
                          February 19, 2006
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I was searching for some Lottery insight and was knee deep in "Best Systems Ever Made"

when I stumbled across the Lottery Post. I couldn't believe all the information that was readily available. After lurking for a couple of months I joined as a freebie and later moved up to premium levels.

Well worth it! Thumbs Up

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #48725
                            January 7, 2007
                            1953 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I googled "lottery forum".

United States
                              Member #29417
                              January 1, 2006
                              355 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Browsing the N.J. official sites gave a list and i found this one here the LP i started reading then used the QP selector played the first numbers it gave me after work, I WON twice with p3 and p4 the same night..i have been here ever since...Dec..2006 and i'm glad i stuck around cuz now i have learned many new things when dealing with numbers and how to use them. Thanks LP for making such usefull forums...and allowing us to benefit Love