Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How did you "discover" Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kkkathleen.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SirMetro's avatar - center
East of Atlanta
United States
Member #6191
August 11, 2004
1389 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

A Co-Worker came to me and asked me to do a print-out of Calif-Dude's and Lucky's current list of numbers. His Daughter appearantly found the site for him, but because she was at college, she couldn't keep an updated print-out for him and he knew little about computers. Up until that time, I had never spent more then a couple of dollars on any lottery related games. With the wealth of information available combined with what I knew about Excel, I created my first list and hit on both Cash4 and on Cash3. Been here every since.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I hope more people get a chance to say how they found LP.  I think most people find it with a search engine, but I'd still be interested to hear about it -- what you were searching for (search terms!), what search engine, and anything else you remember.  I love the stories too!

I'm always looking for more ways to help people find the site, so hearing how you found it helps me.

I was doing a google search on info for a rebuttal to those I know who say that playing the lottery is wrong/sinful.  Yeah you know who I'm talking about.  I happen to be a Christian man, but I don't believe there is anything wrong with playing the lottery...I know my church will be very happy WHEN my numbers roll and I have the winning ticket.  Anyway, I saw this site among the search results, clicked it and kind of got hooked on the comprehensive information pertaining to all the lotteries across the country and around the world.  I bookmarked it awhile ago (over 6 months ago), but I only recently registered.  I don't subscribe to any methods...just gut intuition.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
      SD
      United States
      Member #5084
      June 16, 2004
      29 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I was looking for lottery programs to use to tweak my game and came across this site. I may not log in or post often, but I am here several times every week looking for that magic bullet like everyone else. This is a great site!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2007, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I was on a Yahoo group abput lottery and emily g invite me here. 

Thanks emily.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I was a member of maybell's, I think that was the name of the lottery site and when they were closing, someone mentioned LP.  Been here every since.

wpb

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I never knew Lottery Based forums existed..I dont live in a state that has a lottery so I just kept up with Louisiana's numbers on Paper that I took of their website to Study..and I still do..I really wasnt looking for a forum..I was really looking to see what other people were doing as far as systems were concerned..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
              Florence, Alabama
              United States
              Member #8658
              November 13, 2004
              1993 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2007, 1:17 am - IP Logged

I learned about this site from Littleoldlady at the store playing my numbers. She told me about this site and a site in which I could bet online. I became a member the 1st time I logged onto this site but didn't come on here for some time. I seen her at the store again and she mentioned the site again so that time I finally came on here to see what it was like. I also met Nobie23  when I registered and she sent me a private msg greeting me to the site. I later found out that I knew her in real life and her sister, lol. I used to see both of them when I played my numbers in the store. Now when I'm out at the store playing I mention this site to everyone. The more brains I can get to come here the better my chances are of hitting regularly.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

amsoly41's avatar - ron paul_gold_standard.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #24912
                October 29, 2005
                94 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2007, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I was doing a search for some thing like Lottery News or Help with something Lottery Related.

Lottery Post was in the top 10 hits at the time.

Lottery Post has some real neat forums and tips.

Don't remember what search engine I used at the time.

something like

G R O O W E

G O O G L E

Y A H O O

OR

m s n

Thanks to Todd for this great site.  Smile

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  missouri
                  United States
                  Member #34763
                  March 7, 2006
                  756 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Someone on another forum told me about this place. glad they did!Sun Smiley

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11932 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2007, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I started in 2001 when I  was searching for lottery stories,  I had gotten caught up in a state jackpots that had gotten up to about 30 million, and then I ran across some TV talk shows that were showing some of the down sides to winning a lottery.  I started researching and some how came up on this site where numbers were being put up and theories were being discussed and improved as well laughed at and bashed by other members....I was captivated by the conversations that were  going on....I didnt join until  2002...and its moved up to become my #1 hobby since....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #38040
                      April 23, 2006
                      1643 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2007, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I hope more people get a chance to say how they found LP.  I think most people find it with a search engine, but I'd still be interested to hear about it -- what you were searching for (search terms!), what search engine, and anything else you remember.  I love the stories too!

I'm always looking for more ways to help people find the site, so hearing how you found it helps me.

MSN Search Bar (not address/http)

Terms were Georgia Lottery and Florida Lottery.

At that time, Lottery Post only showed up on the Search Results page for Florida Lottery search.

Now, Lottery Post shows up on the Search Results page for Georgia Lottery as well!  Hurray!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2007, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I found it using search engine.  I used it to read Lucky's predictions daily before I registered to be a member.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2007, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hmm.  Let's see.  I saw forums about pick-3, pick-4, Fantasy5 and Megabucks and thought it was a dating site.  Smiley 

I really have no idea how I got here.  Just lucky, I guess!  I think I must have been using Google and found the link.  I have a feeling that it was a night when the Florida site was down and I couldn't get the Lotto results. 

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            McKinney/Texas
                            United States
                            Member #47363
                            November 1, 2006
                            706 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2007, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

You can find anything and everything using google.com.

Try this:

1. After you are in google, type 25 X 25. Google will give you the answer: 625

2. You can also define words: define truculent

3. Google also performs conversions for us:  10KM = MILES

etc. etc. etc.

Ephesians 3:20

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #38040
                              April 23, 2006
                              1643 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

These stories are great !!!

Thank you for sharing !!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!