Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync 1.8!!

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 10 years ago by paul762.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2007, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

But then dont you think also that all that Marco has to do is just simply say that he wasnt able to make 1.8 any better then 1.6 and 1.7 (i myself think that it is pretty much the case) and that he will not be releasing it. There is no point to promise something and then keep breaking it especially when you know you will not deliver it.

Ozelot

Marco still thinks that he can make a much better version than the other ones, he might never give up on that, At least I think so, the truth might be otherwise, we might never know, but even if it is, He might not admit to it. He is over entusiastic and might alway be, he believes in what he says, it appears to be like that. I guess I don't blame him, I might also be in his place.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2007, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

If you've ever done any programming then you know there's no program that can't be improved as far as its programmer is concerned, that's the reason you're always seeing updated versions of software.  When a program can't be or not worth being improved it's usually because something better took its place.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
      Member #1888
      July 20, 2003
      184 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

its too bad marco couldnt have released something by now whethere it worked to its fullest potential or not just giving it a try would've been great!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        477 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2007, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I think its time we moved on from this now, he has been giving us the run around for almost 3 years!!

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

Canada
          Member #2859
          November 23, 2003
          463 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Come on Marco say it ain't say. Get 1.8 out the door ASAP buddy .

Canada
            Member #2352
            September 19, 2003
            42 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I will have to reluctantly admit that the failure of the upgrade to materialize by this date does not bode well.

Canada
              Member #1888
              July 20, 2003
              184 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2007, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

i think whats pissing me off that he made a poat in december why bother posting at all if it wqsnt even close to being ready!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2007, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Remember reading about Lottosync for the first time in September 2003 when Guru first started to post. He was promising a lot. I was lurking this forum for over a year to read about his work on Lottosynchronizer before I registered in December 2004.  

reddog's avatar - patch
                  Greensboro, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #1616
                  June 5, 2003
                  1285 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2007, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Remember reading about Lottosync for the first time in September 2003 when Guru first started to post. He was promising a lot. I was lurking this forum for over a year to read about his work on Lottosynchronizer before I registered in December 2004.  

Yep, and I bought the program in Dec. 2003. Three years and two months ago. Time flies.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Yep, and I bought the program in Dec. 2003. Three years and two months ago. Time flies.

Really? 3 years and 2 months - wow! I can remember reading about LS then on almost every lotto forum. You are right, time sure does fly.

I dont understand why he posts a snippet of info and then leaves it for so long to say anything else, its really has been just lie after lie with him, and I still dont understand the deal with 1.7 still being on sale from his site, if it doesnt work???? Does this prove he is just a conman after all?

Marco, what's the deal? are you just a simple conman? why not just admit 1.8 is in your wet dream, and you are ripping people off who are still purchasing 1.7 - you are low my friend, and my opinion has changed about you.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

Canada
                      Member #1888
                      July 20, 2003
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2007, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

promisingg version 1.8 may be a way of selling lottosync 1.7  [better hurry marco as we are losing faith here!!]  how about doing a beta test here using your belgianl lotto? at leastwould generae some excitement for a potential release of 1.8 holy my computer is runing extremely slow i cant type all that fast! without misspelling

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:09 am - IP Logged

I hope Marco is reading this and will shortly respond.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I hope Marco is reading this and will shortly respond.

Hi Vick! I guarantee he has read this its just that his ass dropped out because of all the BS he has been spouting over the years and now he has no more things to say that can convince anyone he has been telling the truth about anything.