Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is Chaos55?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by fja.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
New Jersey
United States
Member #50273
March 3, 2007
348 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I keep seeing it in threads from time to time but never knew what it is.  Can anyone clue me in on what it is?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2007, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Can you post a link to one of the threads that it is contained in?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2007, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I found this link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/151138/777162?q=Chaos55

I think it's just a name for one of Shane3's systems.Thumbs Up

Gonna win.Big Smile

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #50273
        March 3, 2007
        348 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2007, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Oh okay, thanx guys!

GOOD LUCK THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! 

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49642 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2007, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I keep seeing it in threads from time to time but never knew what it is.  Can anyone clue me in on what it is?

Lottery Post Forums/Search is YOUR Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/139683/660911

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #21206
            September 4, 2005
            949 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2007, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

It's a "system" that told you, among other things, before the recent MM drawing not to combine the number 22 and 39.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/152229

Maryland
              United States
              Member #35590
              March 20, 2006
              185 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2007, 9:49 am - IP Logged

It's a "system" that told you, among other things, before the recent MM drawing not to combine the number 22 and 39.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/152229

I do believe the above statement needs a reply........are you referring to the following?.........

4. Numbers white balls 22 to 26 and 35 to 39......combinations of these numbers are strongly advised against by Chaos55. If you use these numbers then use only one of them and 4 other random numbers.

5. Absolutely do not combine the odd numbers of #4 above. Absolutely do not combine the even numbers of #4 above.

Read it carefully again...........As you will now see....In point 5 I listed two sets of numbers individually. I never said not to combine #22 and #39....What I said was combinations of these(the individual category of 22 to 26) was not to be combined.......Then the combinations of these(the individual category of 35 to 39) was not to be combined. Then, if you used one of the numbers from the individual category you can combine it with any four other random numbers(yes this would include the numbers from the other category....ie 22 an 39.

Finally, in point 5 I linked them all together when I said in absolute terms not to combine the odd numbers of point 4(as in all numbers listed under point 4).......not to combine the even numbers of point 4(as in all numbers listed under point 4).  

And one last point......Chaos55 is not designed to give the winning number......as I have said before, no system on earth can do that. This system is designed to provide a field of illimination to thus create a better chance of winning more consistently and hopefully one day having the big prize fall into your lap.

Most systems begin their assumption that you are playing on a level field....such as even weight balls etc.

That is not the premise that Chaos55 is based on......and perhaps that is why it is doing me just fine right now. There are other factors involved in limiting the combinations to go after......but alas, i do need to give myself a headstart over my compitition. Afterall, I do want to win this thing.

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #50273
                March 3, 2007
                348 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2007, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I do believe the above statement needs a reply........are you referring to the following?.........

4. Numbers white balls 22 to 26 and 35 to 39......combinations of these numbers are strongly advised against by Chaos55. If you use these numbers then use only one of them and 4 other random numbers.

5. Absolutely do not combine the odd numbers of #4 above. Absolutely do not combine the even numbers of #4 above.

Read it carefully again...........As you will now see....In point 5 I listed two sets of numbers individually. I never said not to combine #22 and #39....What I said was combinations of these(the individual category of 22 to 26) was not to be combined.......Then the combinations of these(the individual category of 35 to 39) was not to be combined. Then, if you used one of the numbers from the individual category you can combine it with any four other random numbers(yes this would include the numbers from the other category....ie 22 an 39.

Finally, in point 5 I linked them all together when I said in absolute terms not to combine the odd numbers of point 4(as in all numbers listed under point 4).......not to combine the even numbers of point 4(as in all numbers listed under point 4).  

And one last point......Chaos55 is not designed to give the winning number......as I have said before, no system on earth can do that. This system is designed to provide a field of illimination to thus create a better chance of winning more consistently and hopefully one day having the big prize fall into your lap.

Most systems begin their assumption that you are playing on a level field....such as even weight balls etc.

That is not the premise that Chaos55 is based on......and perhaps that is why it is doing me just fine right now. There are other factors involved in limiting the combinations to go after......but alas, i do need to give myself a headstart over my compitition. Afterall, I do want to win this thing.

I'm going to use that advice for sure today.  Thanks!!

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #21206
                  September 4, 2005
                  949 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2007, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Whatever.  It's nonsense anyway.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11924 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2007, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Green laughCome on now!!! everyone needs to have a rabbits foot to define their luck!!  I know I do...

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields