Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do they use the same ball machine for midday and pm?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kkkathleen's avatar - yocco
south houston, TX
United States
Member #46359
September 8, 2006
893 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2007, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Glad I'm not in Delaware! That really is the luck of the Draw!!!! I read another post where a woman had said her husband has been playing 3333     since delaware started and still hasn't hit! And your pick 4 is what 10-15 yrs old? Do you people in delaware play other states?

kkkathleen's avatar - yocco
    south houston, TX
    United States
    Member #46359
    September 8, 2006
    893 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

The test draw results seem to indicate that each machine has 3 different chambers and machines "E" and "F" were used in February and "F" and "D" are being used in March.  It also shows there are 50 sets of drawing balls and the sets are used for different digits in each draw and they use a different set of balls for the midday and evening draws.

Even if you knew which set of balls will be used for each digit before each draw and have the 4 test draw results, it would still be difficult spotting a trend.

It looks like Georgia uses a different method of a random draw, but as in Texas and in other states, the trends will be random too.

If you read the drawing procedure there are only 3 machines. There are 13 sets of balls. The alternate machine is there only if the regular machine screws up. That info is in the pre-test intro. That's the way I read it.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7297 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

If you read the drawing procedure there are only 3 machines. There are 13 sets of balls. The alternate machine is there only if the regular machine screws up. That info is in the pre-test intro. That's the way I read it.

It looks like they use 1 machine with three chambers and use a different machine each month.

"The Texas Lottery performs at least four pre-tests before every Pick 3 drawing. The Pick 3 drawing machine uses three separate ball sets – one for each of the three winning numbers. Each of these three ball sets are tested in separate chambers of the Pick 3 drawing machine."

I really don't know how many sets of balls they use but so far this year, they used sets A29 - A48.

How does that knowledge help you follow trends?