Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Million $ Madness

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 10 years ago by amsoly41.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Tennessee
United States
Member #46875
October 6, 2006
21 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Has anyone bought a ticket lately and if so what was the number up to?  You don't have to post the exact number just an estimate.  The last number that I heard was around 280,000.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

about a week ago I heard 315,000  which, doesn't cover 4 million ....yet.

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #46875
      October 6, 2006
      21 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2007, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Yesterday it was at 338,000.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2007, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

We have a way to go..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

mc kenzie tn. 38201
          United States
          Member #51297
          April 4, 2007
          1 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2007, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I bought one the first of April the number was over 406000 so I am just over half way there before I win the first Million dollar Madness.

After last year, nearly being killed when a semi hit me being put in a chopper and going to Vanderbilt staying a month, than my husband told me he was going to fall and he did in the hall way and I held him as he died in less than one minute, massive heart attack, he had open heart surgery years ago and had been having stroke and heart attacks and never knew it, because he was a diabetic and he just did not feel things like we did....bad cause pain is a warning sign....good because he did not suffer...he also had his left leg amputated cause of diabeties..we were married 35 years and 9 months....

Last year was so awful, my younger sister has thyroid cancer, I also have a thyroid problem but not cancer,,,,,,,yet,,,,,,actually the 2005 and 2006 have been horrible years and I am ready for something wonderful to happen to me, and since my husband has no life insurance , I am ready to win this million dollar madness....and yes I am giving up food to buy a couple of tickets....I don't smoke I don't drink I have never done drugs,

I am a Christian, and I believe God will finally send something good my way that I really need, or I won't have a roof over my head much longer....I am on disability due to the simi truck that hit me....and only one witness another semi truck driver and they tried to say it was my fault....I did not sue them.....I am waiting to see if the man is  going to sue me....you can't get blood out of a rock though. I know probably there are thousands of people here in TN that need that money.  But God Please in the name Of Jesus Christ I ask to be one of the million dollar winnners.

thanks,

A

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
            nashville
            United States
            Member #49896
            February 18, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2007, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Has anyone bought a ticket lately and if so what was the number up to?  You don't have to post the exact number just an estimate.  The last number that I heard was around 280,000.

the last one i saw this evening was about417042 so sales have picked up

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
              nashville
              United States
              Member #49896
              February 18, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2007, 10:05 am - IP Logged

the last one i saw this evening was about417042 so sales have picked up

the one i saw last night was 454305 so i hope they can get them all sold before the drawing date...

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2007, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

the one i saw last night was 454305 so i hope they can get them all sold before the drawing date...

Assuming all the tickets will be sold, now is the time to buy.  The winning number(s) should be in the middle of the bell curve.

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                  nashville
                  United States
                  Member #4990
                  June 8, 2004
                  1376 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2007, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I bought one 5 days ago  437548

amsoly41's avatar - ron paul_gold_standard.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #24912
                    October 29, 2005
                    94 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2007, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I bought one yesterday (04/16/07) and it was just above 480000

I would have thought that these tickets would have sold faster than this.

I asked TN lottery about the drawing and they said

A little over half of the 800,000 tickets have sold as of 4/3/07. The drawing will occur on May 14 and all prizes will be awarded regardless of ticket sales. Good luck!”

So there you go.

Wink

Money can't buy you happiness... but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery Wink

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2007, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Assuming all the tickets will be sold, now is the time to buy.  The winning number(s) should be in the middle of the bell curve.

I hope you are right, I got mine around that time.Hyper

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                        Member #28409
                        December 15, 2005
                        1198 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2007, 8:20 am - IP Logged

A little over half of the 800,000 tickets have sold as of 4/3/07. The drawing will occur on May 14 and all prizes will be awarded regardless of ticket sales. Good luck!”

So there you go.

Wink

my number is somewhere in that range too. Those tickets did not sell well in tn, did they?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
                          Member #3009
                          December 12, 2003
                          2065 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2007, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I bought one the first of April the number was over 406000 so I am just over half way there before I win the first Million dollar Madness.

After last year, nearly being killed when a semi hit me being put in a chopper and going to Vanderbilt staying a month, than my husband told me he was going to fall and he did in the hall way and I held him as he died in less than one minute, massive heart attack, he had open heart surgery years ago and had been having stroke and heart attacks and never knew it, because he was a diabetic and he just did not feel things like we did....bad cause pain is a warning sign....good because he did not suffer...he also had his left leg amputated cause of diabeties..we were married 35 years and 9 months....

Last year was so awful, my younger sister has thyroid cancer, I also have a thyroid problem but not cancer,,,,,,,yet,,,,,,actually the 2005 and 2006 have been horrible years and I am ready for something wonderful to happen to me, and since my husband has no life insurance , I am ready to win this million dollar madness....and yes I am giving up food to buy a couple of tickets....I don't smoke I don't drink I have never done drugs,

I am a Christian, and I believe God will finally send something good my way that I really need, or I won't have a roof over my head much longer....I am on disability due to the simi truck that hit me....and only one witness another semi truck driver and they tried to say it was my fault....I did not sue them.....I am waiting to see if the man is  going to sue me....you can't get blood out of a rock though. I know probably there are thousands of people here in TN that need that money.  But God Please in the name Of Jesus Christ I ask to be one of the million dollar winnners.

thanks,

A

Things do happen in 3's. Keep the faith and good luck.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                            nashville
                            United States
                            Member #49896
                            February 18, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2007, 9:37 am - IP Logged

So there you go.

Wink

wow i have to admit im surprised that the tennessee lottery will cover all prizes even if they dont sell all 800,000 tickets. that is great news because i was worried they would decrease how many prizes they give out because right now they are giving out 106 total prizes so i wouldnt want that number to go down especially the 4 million dollar prizes...BananaPartyCheers

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                              nashville
                              United States
                              Member #49896
                              February 18, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2007, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

So there you go.

Wink

i saw ticket #482889 today...Guitar