Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a system that never died

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 10 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
Cobb
United States
Member #26586
November 19, 2005
9689 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2007, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

amilby30

College Park, GA
United States
Member #26946
November 19, 2005
947 Posts

only thing a 100% about this sytem is that it gives less nums and a more hits i have browsed this thread about lotto system and have seen some systems that people even purchase that produce almost 30 to 60 nums a draw or day wow. but on another here is part one and some of two of the shift method . i will be postin rest of two thrus day but these segments i posted will bring you hits in most states depending on the amount of draws your state has and to people who play multi states you will reep big with sytem, ill be on all day workin on the rest of part two wich is a bit more .if you have any ques from what has been posted so far .post them i will be here to answer .part 3 coming soon and also cash 4 shift coming soon

Shift Method Part 1 & 2 of 3
The Shift method is a system that works with states that have Cash 3 and Cash 4 digit drawings and on Saturday and Sunday. If your state only has one drawing, then you will have to use both 3 and 4 digit numbers from two days. The best way to start using the shift is on a Sunday - If your state doesn't have a Sunday drawing then start with a Saturday. Next you must obtain your Monday's midday draw. After following these steps line these numbers up as shown in this example.

3 2 4 Sunday's Eve Draw Cash 3   
2 3 1 4 Monday's Mid Draw Cash 4   
8 5 0 Monday's Mid Draw Cash 3   
0 7 4 3 Sunday's Eve Draw Cash 4   

Now if your numbers are lined up as in the previous example, you should have two numbers left on the end such as (4 and 3). The next step will be to determine which digits are missing out of 1-9 in your cluster of numbers from the draws above. From the example shown above, numbers 6 and 9 are the only digits missing. Set these numbers aside until the shift is complete. To find your core numbers within the shift, begin to read your numbers up and down. If you are reading the shift correctly, you should be able to get two numbers from each row. The numbers gathered from the shift example would be as follows: 328 - 082 - 235 - 753 - 410 - 401. These are numbers I have gathered from the standard shift without shifting left or right; these will be my core numbers. If you notice reading the core numbers up and down, the second row (Mon Mid Cash 4 draw) are used twice, when read up and down a line.

Left & Right Shift Method     

When shifting left or right, only move the 3 digit numbers one space.   

RIGHT SHIFT    LEFT SHIFT     
3 2 4 3 2 4   
2 3 1 4 2 3 1 4
8 5 0 8 5 0   
0 7 4 3 0 7 4 3

NOTE: The more you shift numbers the more possible number combos you will have. If you see a number twice, this number is considered to be a hot number. If you wish to shift everyday, you will want to use your first draw (which is Sunday's Eve # as your keys) and the previous draw. EXAMPLE: If on Thursday your numbers haven't hit, use the previous draw (Wednesday) and Sundays's Eve -Keys- as your shift numbers. Now save all of your outside numbers (that I told you to put to the side previously) until you have 14 digits. You can obtain these 14 digits by shifting your first set of numbers twice to the left or twice to the right or you can obtain them by shifting through the week. If you started the shift on Sunday then by Wednesday you should have 14 outside digits. With these digits, create your own shift. 1 Cash 3 # and 1 Cash 4. Shift these #'s only once these #'s will be good for the following week.

\

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Cobb
    United States
    Member #26586
    November 19, 2005
    9689 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I have discovered alot more ways to use this system since i last brought it up in 05.
    If there is anyone still interested say so here on this post ,i dont want to start this thing up again and
    recieve HELL about it again . So let me know and if thier is enough people i will show you how to average 2 to 3 hits a week with cash 3 ,and 2 hits every 14 days with cash four, i have even picked 4 of the fantasy 5 numbers twice in the last month . We will just focus on 3 and 4 for right now so just let me know peace out ...............................................................................

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
      Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I am interested!  Will this work in FL where there is only an evening draw, no midday?

Good Luck!

Stavros

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello amilby!

I miss "the shift"! Bring it on back and we'll try 'er again. I really liked this concept and wish it had worked out better with the strings when we tried it. Sometimes it's good to give systems a little break and come back with the new ideas added to it. Great to see you posting again,please keep on going!!!    Dance

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #5506
          July 8, 2004
          24 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I'd love to see how this system works in Texas.  We have Pick 3 only for now, with two draws per day.

It is better to open your eyes and say you don't understand, than to close your eyes and say you don't believe.

George Clinton

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
            Upstate New York
            United States
            Member #48358
            December 23, 2006
            152 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I was just last night reading your old thread on the shift system

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/139166

and even managed to download a spreadsheet someone had put together.  Yup definitely

interested. Looking forward to your new ideas. 

Regards

jeff

garland/texas
              United States
              Member #21489
              September 10, 2005
              104 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes I'm interested in your system anything to beat this lottery system.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2867 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2007, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I am interested as well... we don't have pick 4 either but online I can do this...:)

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                  Member #173
                  April 8, 2002
                  6110 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2007, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I am interested in your system.

Tx pick3-midday and evening.

Thanks

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #39829
                    May 22, 2006
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2007, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi ambilby30:

Thanks for your help and concern.

I am interested.

Regards

Anywhere & Everywhere
                      United States
                      Member #10713
                      January 23, 2005
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2007, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Well Amilby30, you already know that I am interested, cuz I sent you a PM late last night or early this inquiring about the complete details of the method/system, after researching through several thousands pages of archived posts, I ran across that method. So, I see you've decided to run a new thread on it. My suggestion to you is two-fold, my games of interest are pick 3, 4 and 5, respectively, however, I think we should focus one game type at a time from end-to-end instead of explaining multiple games at the same time. The other suggestion is that after two very old threads on this matter, which maybe should be linked here, for everyone as a review, I think we should move on the through to punch-line of the process.  Those old post just dragged the instruction process out and never got completed, also included a lot of confrontation. So, maybe, if you list the entire system part 1,2 and 3, etc.. in its entirety in your very next post, then answer questions from there we have a basics to work from otherwise, for me it wouldn't be the best use of my time.

What the heck, just so everybody is on the same page, you can review the development of the "shift method" within the following two posts, get a copy of cps10's spreadsheet automating the method, which is still linked within the first thread, then Amilby30, can move us forward with any new developments, to complete the end-to-end details of the system including any answers to questions, if available to do so. Well that the whole point I persume:

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136802 

shift revised this is not a winning or proven system

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137878

dK

cbreeze8's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Philadelphia
                        United States
                        Member #39430
                        May 16, 2006
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2007, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

amilby30,

I'm very interested--there will be less numbers to play.

cbreeze8

United States
                          Member #33295
                          February 19, 2006
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2007, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank-you amilby30. Good to see you back again!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Cobb
                            United States
                            Member #26586
                            November 19, 2005
                            9689 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2007, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Well Amilby30, you already know that I am interested, cuz I sent you a PM late last night or early this inquiring about the complete details of the method/system, after researching through several thousands pages of archived posts, I ran across that method. So, I see you've decided to run a new thread on it. My suggestion to you is two-fold, my games of interest are pick 3, 4 and 5, respectively, however, I think we should focus one game type at a time from end-to-end instead of explaining multiple games at the same time. The other suggestion is that after two very old threads on this matter, which maybe should be linked here, for everyone as a review, I think we should move on the through to punch-line of the process.  Those old post just dragged the instruction process out and never got completed, also included a lot of confrontation. So, maybe, if you list the entire system part 1,2 and 3, etc.. in its entirety in your very next post, then answer questions from there we have a basics to work from otherwise, for me it wouldn't be the best use of my time.

What the heck, just so everybody is on the same page, you can review the development of the "shift method" within the following two posts, get a copy of cps10's spreadsheet automating the method, which is still linked within the first thread, then Amilby30, can move us forward with any new developments, to complete the end-to-end details of the system including any answers to questions, if available to do so. Well that the whole point I persume:

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136802 

shift revised this is not a winning or proven system

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137878

dK

WSNI you are one of the main reasons why i have decided to revisit the shift system you and a few others ,even tho i have been using the system for myself i was happy to see someone was still interested.The only problem i have ran across with system has to do with (time) because the numbbers do fall its just a matter of when and good decsion makin .

Startin tommrow we will begin with the cash 4 side of the shift with the state of georgia,I will show you proof that time frame of the numbers i expect to fall works and that the number do come ,and i will also show you how to to pick them .I am sure if you dont let (time) beat you lotto can be come a income.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                              Winchester, Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #42711
                              July 7, 2006
                              1201 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2007, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I am very Interested amilby30!!!!!!!